list your pet peeves, or embarrassing

The fact that people take a lot longer to pull out of a parking spot when they know someone is waiting on them.

When people cross streets diagonally ( taking twice as long ) while you are waiting for them.

Calling up the insurance company and having the automated voice ask you to punch in your insurance ID number and then the first thing the person picking up the call asks is....what is your ID number?

Automated messages, period.

Answering the phone and its an automated message.

Push number such and such for this or that.

Having to listen to every language under the sun and English is LAST.

The fact that people take a lot longer to pull out of a parking spot when they know someone is waiting on them.

When people cross streets diagonally ( taking twice as long ) while you are waiting for them.

I call this the diagonal shuffle and I also can't stand it.

Mad pet peeves, not enough embarrassing admissions!

Ill do another one.

When i was a little kid i tried looking up the screen on the television to try and see up dresses.

First time i ever came i thought I somehow pissed myself, i wasnt even playing with myself i was just seeing boobs and my shorts rubbed me the wrong way and BAAM. No school laarnin necessary.

People who rush an elevator just before the door closes

I hate late people

My OCD number is four.... (any time you see my dot-dots, count em....there's 4 of em....)

I sing at the top of my lungs to the car radio....even if the window is down :D

I'm a lot more of a redneck than most people think

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Mani's pet peeve is fat neighborhood kids on his lawn.

The popups or overlays on every single thing you mouse over on websites these days. Its like there is this frantic over-attentive helper standing over your shoulder asking in a hurried frantic voice "did you want to do this? should I help you with this or with that, can I help you do this, why did you do that? oh did you want to go there? can I go there for you? what about this, you seem to be interested in this now, and now this, and now this...

The internet used to be much more enjoyable ten years ago when you went to a website and you actually just clicked on what you wanted to see. Now you are forced to endure endless popups with ads, or surveys, or 'how are we doing' crap. You are FORCED to look at it and x it out. This is my computer and my time and you aren't going to force me to do anything.

Forum List

Back