List Your Stock Pick Of The Day

I recently got in the habit of buying stock every time I get paid. I’m not really that knowledgeable ,but the last stock I bought was for Hallmark Financial Services because I heard it was currently undervalued? We will see.

Good for you BlueGin

I have no idea whether buying Hallmark is a good idea or not. But continuously putting money into savings for your retirement is one of the best things you can do for your future.

What's your thoughts on Callon Petroleum for long term?

Their book value is good. Their earnings are good. As far as I can tell, they're a victim of the energy scare and have great potential to leave penny stock land within a year or so.

TheGreatGatsby

I have no idea about Callon. Never heard of it before.

But ...

Oil prices are going to rise, and by a lot. We simply aren't investing enough into oil to produce what we are going to need over the next decade.

Natural gas, however, is over-supplied. There is simply too much of it. So prices will stay low for some time.

Hope that helps.

I recently got in the habit of buying stock every time I get paid. I’m not really that knowledgeable ,but the last stock I bought was for Hallmark Financial Services because I heard it was currently undervalued? We will see.

How much you putting each time? You looking for dividends? Long-term growth? Short sales?

What site you buy your Dogecoin on? Robinhood just stopped Dogecoin sales, and I'm not down with that. In the second place, one can not use their crypto from Robinhood to buy stuff; so people say you don't really own your crypto from Robinhood.

I used Coinbase to buy Bitcoin then I used Evonax.com to exchange the Bitcoin for Dogecoin.

Fairly fast process.

Edit - Dogecoin isn’t available on Coinbase but you can store it on the Coinbase Wallet app.

What site you buy your Dogecoin on? Robinhood just stopped Dogecoin sales, and I'm not down with that. In the second place, one can not use their crypto from Robinhood to buy stuff; so people say you don't really own your crypto from Robinhood.

I used Coinbase to buy Bitcoin then I used Evonax.com to exchange the Bitcoin for Dogecoin.

Fairly fast process.

Edit - Dogecoin isn’t available on Coinbase but you can store it on the Coinbase Wallet app.

Yea, I saw Dogecoin not on Coinbase. You bought the dogecoin on Evonax.com as well?

1613110821362.png

I suggest Enron and Long Term Capital Management! They were both run by lots of college graduates and Nobel Prize winners in math and economics! They used a lot of graphs n stuff, too! Or, you can just short any stock Mitt Romney's PE firm touched; over half go to zero very quickly.
Probably just a front for funnelling bribe money anyway.

Blue horse shoe likes PlTR. It’s my biggest position along with UBER

Forum List

Back