Listen to a Ted Cruz Conservative!

I'll say one thing for Donald Trump...At least he gives a damn about protecting the American worker at least when it comes to us having jobs. America is being taken apart as a world leader in industry by China and Mexico. WTF is ted liar wanting to do about it??? Oh'yess, whine like a little bitch. This piece of shit hasn't done anything to advance America while Trump has been a successful businessman!

We want a president not a preacher.

If you consider hiring foreign workers "protecting Americans" and filing bankruptcy four times because his business decisions sucked "successful". For him, perhaps, since he was able to take his money and leave his investors holding the bag when the restructuring agreements demanded, first thing, that he had to step down.

Yo, this babe will knock your socks off! True American Woman! Love It!!! She is not the women skanks who vote for Hillary or Bernie!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 65901

Damn, she's hot!

Agreed

as long as she keeps her mouth shut, or full.

Or her legs wrapped around my head. :ssex:

You can always tell a Trump supporter by how "respectful" he is of women.

What an utter pissant you are.

A man that will suck china's dick and keep allowing the bleeding to continue. A man that voted for the tpp and wanted a 500% increase in h1b's!

A man that wouldn't be talking about immigration if it wasn't for trump.
A man that believes he is the face of god.
A man that doesn't give a damn if we're a first world power.
A man that wanted residency for the illegals.

Fuck ted cruz. Liar and asshole.

What did he lie about?

Ask Ben Carson, for starters.
Then ask the voters in Iowa who received his "Voter Violation" postcard with their supposed voting grade. He's a hoax.

He didn't lie about Ben Carson, want to try again?
So he apologized for no reason? lol

It's called being a courteous adult, something that precious few people in this country seem to be familiar with these days.

Ask your grandparents to explain it to you.

What did he lie about?

Then ask the voters in Iowa who received his "Voter Violation" postcard with their supposed voting grade. He's a hoax.

He apologized for his staffer. He took responsibility. How is that a lie?
His campaign lied. Semantics, friend.

His campaign did nothing of the sort.

I'll say one thing for Donald Trump...At least he gives a damn about protecting the American worker at least when it comes to us having jobs. America is being taken apart as a world leader in industry by China and Mexico. WTF is ted liar wanting to do about it??? Oh'yess, whine like a little bitch. This piece of shit hasn't done anything to advance America while Trump has been a successful businessman!

If you consider hiring foreign workers "protecting Americans" and filing bankruptcy four times because his business decisions sucked "successful". For him, perhaps, since he was able to take his money and leave his investors holding the bag when the restructuring agreements demanded, first thing, that he had to step down.
These were not nice people, they were sharks. Not concerned about shysters losing their money.

Yo, this babe will knock your socks off! True American Woman! Love It!!! She is not the women skanks who vote for Hillary or Bernie!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 65901

Damn, she's hot!

Agreed

You jealous?

A man that will suck china's dick and keep allowing the bleeding to continue. A man that voted for the tpp and wanted a 500% increase in h1b's!

What did he lie about?

The Cruz spokesman in my caucus never mentioned Ben Carson was leaving the race. Also I never saw any voter violation brochure either. These are made up stories. Carson never had strong support as subsequent primaries have shown.

What did he lie about?

The Cruz spokesman in my caucus never mentioned Ben Carson was leaving the race. Also I never saw any voter violation brochure either. These are made up stories. Carson never had strong support as subsequent primaries have shown.

I have no doubt that it happened, but the Cruz camp got the story from CNN, and if there was a mistake made, it was in not vetting the story before going after the Carson supporters. Cruz apologized for the error but there never was a lie.

These were not nice people, they were sharks. Not concerned about shysters losing their money.

Always an excuse, because whatever it is, it's ALWAYS okay if Donald does it.

I'm just curious if you were born without any sort of conscience or moral compass, or if you had to have them surgically removed in order to join Trump's cult. Y'know, kinda like those people who sacrificed their testicles to the comet.

"GTP"
View attachment 65901

Damn, she's hot!

Agreed

You jealous?

Of your ability to be a pissant, or of Michelle's dubious honor of being the focus of your impotent perverted pissant-ness?

Either way, the only jealousy you inspire of me is of the lucky people who are still blissfully unaware that you even exist. Damn, that must be wonderful.

What did he lie about?

I have no doubt that it happened, but the Cruz camp got the story from CNN, and if there was a mistake made, it was in not vetting the story before going after the Carson supporters. Cruz apologized for the error but there never was a lie.
It was a lie by omission. That's why he apologized. After he sent out the false information, Carson corrected it and Cruz knew he corrected it but did not say anything. He just allowed the false information to stand. He called that a "mistake".

What did he lie about?

It was a lie by omission. That's why he apologized. After he sent out the false information, Carson corrected it and Cruz knew he corrected it but did not say anything. He just allowed the false information to stand. He called that a "mistake".

Untrue. Cruz omitted nothing. What Carson said disagreed with the CNN staffer tweeted. I'm sure Cruz has to track down the staffer and investigate the report before he answered, and he did answer. He apologized. The was no omission at all.

Untrue. Cruz omitted nothing. What Carson said disagreed with the CNN staffer tweeted. I'm sure Cruz has to track down the staffer and investigate the report before he answered, and he did answer. He apologized. The was no omission at all.
CNN: Cruz 'Continues to Knowingly Mislead Voters' on Carson Report

A CNN staffer tweeted that Carson was going to Florida and leaving the campaign trail. Then the staffer deleted the tweet after the shit hit the fan. The Cruz camp still has the tweet. CNN now denies that they ever did it.

Dude, you know how much CNN and the rest of the mainstream media lies, suddenly you trust them?

A CNN staffer tweeted that Carson was going to Florida and leaving the campaign trail. Then the staffer deleted the tweet after the shit hit the fan. The Cruz camp still has the tweet. CNN now denies that they ever did it.

Dude, you know how much CNN and the rest of the mainstream media lies, suddenly you trust them?
They also corrected it but the correction was ignored by the Cruz campaign. You're ignoring that part.

Why not? They tell us they support Trump because they want to destroy the GOP establishment, and then in the next breath tell us WE have to vote for Trump to give the Republican Party a victory in November.

Consistency isn't exactly a hallmark of your average Trumpette.

What did he lie about?

He apologized for his staffer. He took responsibility. How is that a lie?
His campaign lied. Semantics, friend.
I wish you would change that fucking avi pic!

They also corrected it but the correction was ignored by the Cruz campaign. You're ignoring that part.

Did Cruz apologize or not?

Why not? They tell us they support Trump because they want to destroy the GOP establishment, and then in the next breath tell us WE have to vote for Trump to give the Republican Party a victory in November.

Consistency isn't exactly a hallmark of your average Trumpette.

We aren't talking about Trump.

Forum List

Back