Listen to a Ted Cruz Conservative!

It was a lie by omission. That's why he apologized. After he sent out the false information, Carson corrected it and Cruz knew he corrected it but did not say anything. He just allowed the false information to stand. He called that a "mistake".

Untrue. Cruz omitted nothing. What Carson said disagreed with the CNN staffer tweeted. I'm sure Cruz has to track down the staffer and investigate the report before he answered, and he did answer. He apologized. The was no omission at all.
CNN: Cruz 'Continues to Knowingly Mislead Voters' on Carson Report

A CNN staffer tweeted that Carson was going to Florida and leaving the campaign trail. Then the staffer deleted the tweet after the shit hit the fan. The Cruz camp still has the tweet. CNN now denies that they ever did it.

Dude, you know how much CNN and the rest of the mainstream media lies, suddenly you trust them?
They also corrected it but the correction was ignored by the Cruz campaign. You're ignoring that part.

Did Cruz apologize or not?
Yes, and that's my point. Why would he apologize if he didn't do anything wrong? But apologizing doesn't repair the damage to Carson and chances are pretty good that Cruz would not have won Iowa without those stolen votes.

Untrue. Cruz omitted nothing. What Carson said disagreed with the CNN staffer tweeted. I'm sure Cruz has to track down the staffer and investigate the report before he answered, and he did answer. He apologized. The was no omission at all.

A CNN staffer tweeted that Carson was going to Florida and leaving the campaign trail. Then the staffer deleted the tweet after the shit hit the fan. The Cruz camp still has the tweet. CNN now denies that they ever did it.

Dude, you know how much CNN and the rest of the mainstream media lies, suddenly you trust them?
They also corrected it but the correction was ignored by the Cruz campaign. You're ignoring that part.

Yes, and that's my point. Why would he apologize if he didn't do anything wrong? But apologizing doesn't repair the damage to Carson and chances are pretty good that Cruz would not have won Iowa without those stolen votes.

All I'm saying is that he didn't lie. Wether he did anything wrong, isn't the issue here.

Yo, this babe will knock your socks off! True American Woman! Love It!!! She is not the women skanks who vote for Hillary or Bernie!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 65901

How 'bout this babe?
ted-cruzs-wife-is-taking-an-unpaid-leave-of-absence-as-a-managing-director-at-goldman-sachs.jpg

"Heidi Suzanne Cruz (née Nelson; August 7, 1972) is an American investment manager at Goldman Sachs. She is the spouse of RepublicanTexas senator and 2016 U.S. presidential candidate Ted Cruz."
Heidi Cruz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It was a lie by omission. That's why he apologized. After he sent out the false information, Carson corrected it and Cruz knew he corrected it but did not say anything. He just allowed the false information to stand. He called that a "mistake".

Why not? They tell us they support Trump because they want to destroy the GOP establishment, and then in the next breath tell us WE have to vote for Trump to give the Republican Party a victory in November.

Consistency isn't exactly a hallmark of your average Trumpette.

We aren't talking about Trump.

You're talking TO a Trumpette, and wanting him to be consistent. He doesn't do that.

Oh, horsecrap. That sore-loser bullshit of Trump's - and Carson's - is so obviously false. Carson performed just slightly better than the polls predicted he would prior to the caucus; for Cruz to have won simply by diversion of Carson supporters, you would have to assume that Carson would otherwise have doubled the number of votes he actually got. Yeah, he wishes.

Furthermore, for Cruz to have won the state over Trump simply because of this, you would have to assume that 25,000 Carson voters were diverted, and they ALL went to Cruz. That's completely ridiculous. No one has even been able to verify so much as a 100 voters who switched from Carson at the last moment, and Cruz and Trump would likely have each gotten about the same number of them.

Oh, horsecrap. That sore-loser bullshit of Trump's - and Carson's - is so obviously false. Carson performed just slightly better than the polls predicted he would prior to the caucus; for Cruz to have won simply by diversion of Carson supporters, you would have to assume that Carson would otherwise have doubled the number of votes he actually got. Yeah, he wishes.

Furthermore, for Cruz to have won the state over Trump simply because of this, you would have to assume that 25,000 Carson voters were diverted, and they ALL went to Cruz. That's completely ridiculous. No one has even been able to verify so much as a 100 voters who switched from Carson at the last moment, and Cruz and Trump would likely have each gotten about the same number of them.
You can speculate all you want but that's all it is. Bottom line, Cruz was dishonest and diverted votes from Carson. Now go away.

You can speculate all you want but that's all it is. Bottom line, Cruz was dishonest and diverted votes from Carson. Now go away.

And you can continue to tell that lie, but it doesn't change the fact that it isn't true.

"You can offer any evidence you want, but I believe what I believe because I want it to be true, now stop expecting me to think!"

Too bad for you that you, like Trump, are an angry, impotent little man, and no amount of shouting orders at me will have any effect at all.

I would suggest that if you don't want to see my posts, you imitate Trump and snivel away and pout somewhere. Buh bye. :fu:

And you can continue to tell that lie, but it doesn't change the fact that it isn't true.
You just admitted Cruz apologized for it. Now you claim he didn't do anything wrong. Why would he apologize for something he didn't do?

"You can offer any evidence you want, but I believe what I believe because I want it to be true, now stop expecting me to think!"

Too bad for you that you, like Trump, are an angry, impotent little man, and no amount of shouting orders at me will have any effect at all.

I would suggest that if you don't want to see my posts, you imitate Trump and snivel away and pout somewhere. Buh bye. :fu:
Obviously you're too emotional to be able to engage in discussion without poisoning the well with personal insults when you are faced with facts that you don't like. I suggest you stop responding to my posts since you can't handle it when things don't go your way.

You just admitted Cruz apologized for it. Now you claim he didn't do anything wrong. Why would he apologize for something he didn't do?

No, I said he didn't do anything dishonest as you claimed, nor did he lie. A mistake was made and an apology was in order. He did that but there was no wrong doing and no lie.

Michelle Malkin is a highly paid shill for the right. Specifically Fox Noise. They needed a minority to round out their posse, and she willingly laid down on the proverbial casting couch and got the job. Television celebrities are sort of like movie actors.....they are acting.
You expose your phoniness again. She's barely ever on FNC. But you wouldn't know because you depend on handlers to give you your parroted talking points.
Phony.

The last time I checked conservatives weren't libertarians...Cruz is religious libertarian.Trump is the conservative running...

I am considering Trump because I like that he has the experience in real life at balancing budgets and growing a business. We need this to balance our budget and grow our economy! Cruz is clueless! In fact he is really bad for our country on economic issues. I love that Trump has made our shitty trade deals and outsourcing a center piece of his campaign! ;) Talk about rebuilding our middle class and economy! I feel that trump cares.

Cruz doesn't give a shit!
He voted for
-TPP
-500% more h1b's to take our jobs away
-He is pro-free shitty trade!
-He wanted residency for the illegals
-He didn't want to build the wall or deport the illegals

He is just a nut case. Why would conservatives vote for him??? I can understand liberterians but conseratives? wtf?

"Cruz on Trump's heels after victories on Super Saturday

"GOP presidential candidate Ted Cruz established himself on Saturday night as the challenger with the best chance to defeat Donald Trump, as the Texas senator posted two impressive victories and nearly caught the front-runner in two other states.

"Cruz won the caucuses in Kansas and Maine in a runaway. Trump edged him at the caucuses in Kentucky and the primary in Louisiana.

“'To see strong wins across the board is very encouraging,' Cruz said. 'And I think what it represents is Republicans coalescing, saying it would be a disaster for Donald Trump to be our nominee and we’re going to stand behind the strongest conservative in the race.”

Cruz on Trump's heels after victories on Super Saturday

With comments like the bold above, is there any possibility of a Trump/Cruz ticket next November?

Obviously you're too emotional to be able to engage in discussion without poisoning the well with personal insults when you are faced with facts that you don't like. I suggest you stop responding to my posts since you can't handle it when things don't go your way.

I suggest you quit trying to find a way to get away from hearing dissenting opinions that doesn't involve you running away like a little girl. Butch up, pantywaist.

The last time I checked conservatives weren't libertarians...Cruz is religious libertarian.Trump is the conservative running...

I am considering Trump because I like that he has the experience in real life at balancing budgets and growing a business. We need this to balance our budget and grow our economy! Cruz is clueless! In fact he is really bad for our country on economic issues. I love that Trump has made our shitty trade deals and outsourcing a center piece of his campaign! ;) Talk about rebuilding our middle class and economy! I feel that trump cares.

Cruz doesn't give a shit!
He voted for
-TPP
-500% more h1b's to take our jobs away
-He is pro-free shitty trade!
-He wanted residency for the illegals
-He didn't want to build the wall or deport the illegals

He is just a nut case. Why would conservatives vote for him??? I can understand liberterians but conseratives? wtf?

This is why no one takes you seriously. Trump is a conservative like Hillary's a sex symbol. :puke:

Yo, this babe will knock your socks off! True American Woman! Love It!!! She is not the women skanks who vote for Hillary or Bernie!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 65901

How 'bout this babe?
ted-cruzs-wife-is-taking-an-unpaid-leave-of-absence-as-a-managing-director-at-goldman-sachs.jpg

"Heidi Suzanne Cruz (née Nelson; August 7, 1972) is an American investment manager at Goldman Sachs. She is the spouse of RepublicanTexas senator and 2016 U.S. presidential candidate Ted Cruz."
Heidi Cruz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yo, this is America? We all have an opportunity to get a good paying job? Right? Get a grip? You are in America, not a Socialist Country!

"GTP"
765f0c361b8d2f77d0f947f01515132c.jpg

Yo, this is America? We all have an opportunity to get a good paying job? Right? Get a grip? You are in America, not a Socialist Country!
Why do you think Wall Street will lose if Ted Cruz replaces Obama?
fire-economy.jpg

Yo, it`s not about Big Banks, or Big Business? It`s about us? The American People who can think for themselves!
Maybe the Old Democrat Party People will start learning! I surely hope so?

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

Forum List

Back