Listen to every word. WEF is in full takeover mode.

Her lic. was suspended and she was forced to be evaluated by a psychiatrist for treating Covid successfully with Ivermectin. They accused her of disinformation, and lying about the vaccine and tried to destroy her. In Maine. She was accused of being a threat to her patients.

Biden put us under the will of the World Health Organization. If they say lock down, we lock down. When they mandate it for our children, then our children get the serum. And when they issue Vax ID's our freedom is gone.
She is telling the truth. Don't let them near your children.

For interest from Bing AI Search:

Is ivermectin successful in treating Covid?

"Ivermectin is a Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved antiparasitic drug that has been shown to inhibit the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in cell cultures1. However, studies suggest that achieving the plasma concentrations necessary for the antiviral efficacy detected in vitro would require administration of doses up to 100-fold higher than those approved for use in humans1.

The safety and efficacy of ivermectin for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 have been evaluated in clinical trials and observational cohorts1. However, trials have failed to find a clinical benefit from the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 in outpatients1. For example, in the TOGETHER trial, there was no apparent difference between the ivermectin and placebo arms for the primary outcome of risk of emergency department visits or hospitalization1.

In addition, a large, randomized study of COVID-19 patients in Brazil showed that being treated with ivermectin has little or no benefit2. The study found that there was no difference in hospitalization rates between patients who received placebo and those who received ivermectin2.

Therefore, the COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel recommends against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-191. It’s always best to consult with healthcare professionals for advice on COVID-19 treatments.

1. covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov2. verywellhealth.com3. mayoclinic.org4. kumc.edu5. jamanetwork.com

John, you know where that information came from? Fauci. Who helped create Covid and who lied constantly about it and the vaccine.
I don't know when the populous decided that our government is trustworthy, but I assure you, they are not.
HCQ and Ivermectin work. And you can buy it here, made in the USA and save your child from a lifetime of heart problems and sterility.
1698629780536.jpeg

John, you know where that information came from? Fauci. Who helped create Covid and who lied constantly about it and the vaccine.
I don't know when the populous decided that our government is trustworthy, but I assure you, they are not.
HCQ and Ivermectin work. And you can buy it here, made in the USA and save your child from a lifetime of heart problems and sterility.
For ivermectin to work requires 100 times the normal dose. Go for it, and use lighting and bleach, too.

Let's see: believe you or the officials who are trained and know what they are doing?

For ivermectin to work requires 100 times the normal dose. Go for it, and use lighting and bleach, too.

Let's see: believe you or the officials who are trained and know what they are doing?

No, it doesn't. More government bullshit for you to swallow. Obama got rid of the propaganda bill so the gov. could legally lie to you with impunity. And they do.
You put your trust in Gates, Fauci and the nih for your information.
1698630615739.jpeg

The Op is trained and an official Dr. who cured her patients without giving them permanent heart damage...

For interest from Bing AI Search:

Is ivermectin successful in treating Covid?

"Ivermectin is a Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved antiparasitic drug that has been shown to inhibit the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in cell cultures1. However, studies suggest that achieving the plasma concentrations necessary for the antiviral efficacy detected in vitro would require administration of doses up to 100-fold higher than those approved for use in humans1.

The safety and efficacy of ivermectin for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 have been evaluated in clinical trials and observational cohorts1. However, trials have failed to find a clinical benefit from the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 in outpatients1. For example, in the TOGETHER trial, there was no apparent difference between the ivermectin and placebo arms for the primary outcome of risk of emergency department visits or hospitalization1.

In addition, a large, randomized study of COVID-19 patients in Brazil showed that being treated with ivermectin has little or no benefit2. The study found that there was no difference in hospitalization rates between patients who received placebo and those who received ivermectin2.

Therefore, the COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel recommends against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-191. It’s always best to consult with healthcare professionals for advice on COVID-19 treatments.

1. covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov2. verywellhealth.com3. mayoclinic.org4. kumc.edu5. jamanetwork.com
Bill Gates search engine is against Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine....wow, shocker!

Have a feeling that it has all been done -- signed and sealed .
It is so hard for Sheeple who are refused easy access to this info. -- your lyingand cheating MSM hacks -- and ridiculed when "the few" mention it .

And on top of this , the idea that there is a Deep State total plan to depopulate and control is too much for them to swallow . They simply cannot get past first base .
So it gets chalked as Conspiracy .

Wanted to give OP a Fact or Winner response but the system refused it . Coincidence?

View attachment 850445
Yeah. Evidently the Trump vaccine is a big failure.

Trump throws billions at big pharma, ignored Fauci's advice on EUA and then bullied his own agencies to fast track the vaccine because he had an election to win and now trumpers are saying it's killing people.

Gym Jordan needs to subpoena Trump.

Follow the money. I bet the Chinese bank account Trump lied about having is part of it considering Trump was sucking mg Xi's dick at the onset of the pandemic.

Possibly not. Drugs get used off-label all the time. It is at least conceivable it might work. I personally would never consume drugs meant for animals for a whole host of reasons but I have used Ivermectin in very small quantities to treat mange in wild foxes. You just give them a little pea size or smaller bit in food every 3 days or so for a few weeks. I guess whatever in it that works against bot flies works against mites.

Forum List

Back