Listen to the exact words in the exact books Democrats want in our public school libraries

All you have to do now is show where in Bible Yeshua wants children to be raped tortured and murdered. I'll start things off by reminding you of where He said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these."

Go.
It won't happen
Didn't God command the Israelites to kill every living thing in Jericho? You have to assume there were babies and children there. I believe God let them also take women, probably young women, as slaves to do with as they wished.

No it hasn't, you've avoided it like the plague.
^ Delusional; posting in the thread where this has happened.
Right now...cite chapter and verse.
Right now... ...read the thread.
From the Bible, not some nonsense link you dig up.
See above.
It won't happen and we both know it.
See above.
You're a fraud
^ Delusional projection.

Didn't God command the Israelites to kill every living thing in Jericho? You have to assume there were babies and children there. I believe God let them also take women, probably young women, as slaves to do with as they wished.
And there's more.

Much more.

:(

I'm not in favor of banning books, I am in favor of parents having more authority over what their kids have access to. But you didn't ask me what I thought, you thought you could tell me what I thought.
Well, I guess I thought wrong now, didn't I?

MY children, asswipe.

Yours are your own responsibility, not mine.

Grow a fucking brain, leftard.
^ The words of a responsible conservative worried about the effect of OTHERS on their kids.

Maybe they should stop trying to control what other parents want, and work on their own issues so they can provide a good example themselves?

But yeah - the MFL TPs on this are delusional.

^ The words of a responsible conservative worried about the effect of OTHERS on their kids.

Maybe they should stop trying to control what other parents want, and work on their own issues so they can provide a good example themselves?

But yeah - the MFL TPs on this are delusional.
What part of

=> NOT YOUR DECISION, FUCKTARD

escapes your consciousness?

I don't have these issues - you do.
Then why do you object when other parents don't want their young children exposed to certain information before they're ready for it? Why are you forcing your morality on other people's children?

Already cited and referenced in this very thread! :eek:
Humor me. Post the quote from the Bible and the reference so we can look at context. Remember, this is all about Yeshua wanting to torture and kill children, so be sure to quote HIM.
And the Bible.
Where did you see it, and what was the context? Remember, chapter and verse, and do try to avoid those always so wrong hate sites that pull a fragment of a verse out of Leviticus and claim something about it that's simply not true when the slightest critical thought is applied. Remember, we're talking about what YESHUA said, so be sure to quote HIM.
And Google is a thing too.
And you believe everything you see on Google? Apply a little thought next time.
But none so blind.

After they're murdered, yeah.
Again, quote Yeshua, not some hater off a hate site.

Forum List

Back