Listen to the exact words in the exact books Democrats want in our public school libraries

Didn't God command the Israelites to kill every living thing in Jericho? You have to assume there were babies and children there. I believe God let them also take women, probably young women, as slaves to do with as they wished.
When you've studied the context of what was going on, whose land it was in the first place, and how the NATION of Israel was to deal with the usurpers of their land, get back to us. Also, you're not quoting Yeshua on the subject.

When you've studied the context of what was going on, whose land it was in the first place, and how the NATION of Israel was to deal with the usurpers of their land, get back to us. Also, you're not quoting Yeshua on the subject.
I think you're confusing theology with history. Joshua was the usurper.

I think you're confusing theology with history. Joshua was the usurper.
Not so. The land was always promised to the nation of Israel. And did you find out who was residing there and how they were living their lives? Most, if not every single one, of those who espouse your thoughts do so from ignorance. They see that the Nation of Israel being commanded to cleanse their country of evil doers is somehow proof positive that Jesus hates children, even though it is abundantly clear that He absolutely loves them. You have to go a little deeper than just pulling quotes off a site devoted to the ruminations of those who hate God and everything about Him.

Oh, and I'm speaking of Yeshua, not the Joshua who led the Israelites into their land. Look it up.

You said it like he was convicted of criminal offenses. You presented left wing hack sources (skipping that momentarily) opinion pieces about civil cases.

You don't understand the difference, do you?
You mean you misunderstood what I wrote. Not my problem. You wanted links and then try to shoot the messenger. I admire you, why believe your eyes when you already have been told what is true.

You mean you misunderstood what I wrote. Not my problem. You wanted links and then try to shoot the messenger. I admire you, why believe your eyes when you already have been told what is true.

I misunderstood nothing, you LIED your ASS OFF

Then why do you object when other parents don't want their young children exposed to certain information before they're ready for it? Why are you forcing your morality on other people's children?
Y'all need to stop trying to force your Bible-based, child rape/torture/murder agenda on our kids.

Also, stop trying to tell us what's appropriate for our children; y'all's biblical values of glorifying pedophilia are Nazi-level sick/insane.

TIA

Last edited:
Humor me.
Read the thread.
Post the quote from the Bible and the reference so we can look at context.
See above.
Remember, this is all about Yeshua wanting to torture and kill children, so be sure to quote HIM.
Above.
Where did you see it, and what was the context?
^
Remember, chapter and verse, and do try to avoid those always so wrong hate sites that pull a fragment of a verse out of Leviticus and claim something about it that's simply not true when the slightest critical thought is applied. Remember, we're talking about what YESHUA said, so be sure to quote HIM.
^
And you believe everything you see on Google? Apply a little thought next time.
^
Again, quote Yeshua, not some hater off a hate site.
God says:

"Read the thread."

IOKIYAC

Y'all need to stop trying to force your Bible-based, child rape/torture/murder agenda on our kids.

Also, stop trying to tell us what's appropriate for our children; y'all's biblical values of glorifying pedophilia are Nazi-level sick/insane.

TIA
As has been explained to you multiple times, you're free to give your kids whatever you want to at home. Leave other kids alone.

Yes - this is what you should do if you can't stop forcing your dangerous, violent and delusional agenda on our children.

See above.
Do what you want at home, leave other kids alone. It's pretty simple, a lot of parents don't want a sexual agenda forced on their very young children and the schools shouldn't be doing that. Yet you seem to be outraged at the parents. Very odd.

Do what you want at home
Yes - please do.
leave other kids alone.
Yes - please do this.
It's pretty simple, a lot of parents don't want a sexual agenda forced on their very young children
So no Bible & its glorification of child rape, torture and murder for under 12s?

Good to find common ground. :)
and the schools shouldn't be doing that.
I agree that the Bible isn't appropriate for under 12s.
Yet you seem to be outraged at the parents. Very odd.
Only the ones pushing their murderous conservative pedophile agenda as noted above.

So glad you're not one of them apparently. :)

Forum List

Back