Listening to the radio

20200517_033400.jpg

AC/DC - Moneytalks

So why not just buy the songs you like and play them on your PC? That way, even when the Internet is out, you can listen to music.
I listen to Youtube in my car all the time.
I create MP3 CDs or DVDs or play from a thumb drive. I have Internet in my 2019 Ram 3500; my wife uses it for her Kindle Fire on the road. But, for music, I plug in a 64GB thumb drive and I know it's all music I like.
And we both have Sirius XM but it's overrated, imo.

The local FM stations have 50 minutes of music per hour.. For supposedly commercial free, Sirius has more commercials than any free FM station - they're just commercials for Sirius. And then their stupid talking DJs. At least the local FM stations have commercials that might actually be useful to me because they're local.

I get far more music on FM than on Sirius. I only keep it to listen to Mark Levin; I need to get rid of it because that's easily done without Sirius.

So why not just buy the songs you like and play them on your PC? That way, even when the Internet is out, you can listen to music.
I listen to Youtube in my car all the time.
I create MP3 CDs or DVDs or play from a thumb drive. I have Internet in my 2019 Ram 3500; my wife uses it for her Kindle Fire on the road. But, for music, I plug in a 64GB thumb drive and I know it's all music I like.
And we both have Sirius XM but it's overrated, imo.

The local FM stations have 50 minutes of music per hour.. For supposedly commercial free, Sirius has more commercials than any free FM station - they're just commercials for Sirius. And then their stupid talking DJs. At least the local FM stations have commercials that might actually be useful to me because they're local.

I get far more music on FM than on Sirius. I only keep it to listen to Mark Levin; I need to get rid of it because that's easily done without Sirius.
Why don't you share some songs?

Forum List

Back