little boy to his motherS I want to be a girl

it has to do with changing a defect that will change completely the way you look and how the world sees you.

Same with this operation.

This is NOT a moral decision this is a medical decision.

If you have a child that is constantly telling you they are meant to be a girl and even threatens to cut off their penis and this persists for years even in the face of mental treatment then you have a trans gendered child.

They have a VERY high suicide rate pre operative.

Have any kids of your own? Have they not changed their little adamant minds a million times about what they want?
i never wanted to kill myself or have my gigantic balls removed !!!:cool:

Any parent can tell you that the best thing you can do with a tantrum throwing child is to give them their way. :doubt:

Yowzer. I agree with TM about something.

I need to go find a hammer to bash my head in.

If a kid is threatening to maim himself, seriously threatening to maim himself, not just joking the way I did when I was a tomboy ....... hmmmm ..... time to see the shrinks and I'd probably take their recommendations seriously.

The article says the hormone treatments are reversible and would just delay puberty of the child changes his mind ......

Where does it say this boy is going to harm itself?.... TM is making shit up.

In the chaz doc. They say nothing of the sort in terms of personal violence.... the parents want a smooth transition of female to male.... no boobs or period involved.

From the link in the OP:

At age seven, after threatening genital mutilation on himself, psychiatrists diagnosed Thomas with gender identity disorder. By the age of eight, he began transitioning.

it has to do with changing a defect that will change completely the way you look and how the world sees you.

Same with this operation.

This is NOT a moral decision this is a medical decision.

If you have a child that is constantly telling you they are meant to be a girl and even threatens to cut off their penis and this persists for years even in the face of mental treatment then you have a trans gendered child.

They have a VERY high suicide rate pre operative.
A prepubescent 11 year old who wants to have his penis cut off needs counseling, not a sex change. Would you allow your son to get a tattoo at 11 if he threatened to do it himself?
Why do you want to allow a CHILD who has no real sexual identity or appreciation of consequences, mutilate his body?

This is why children should never be handed over to faggots, queers gays lesbo.
The voice of reason, lol.

Children want to be just like mommy and daddy, since this child did not have a father in the family buit two mother he wanted to be like them to be accepted. He should never be left alone with them in that situation.

This is why children should never be handed over to faggots, queers gays lesbo.

Children want to be just like mommy and daddy, since this child did not have a father in the family buit two mother he wanted to be like them to be accepted. He should never be left alone with them in that situation.

That sounds like it could explain why he signed that he was a girl when he was three.

That sounds like it could explain why he signed that he was a girl when he was three.

He might have felt he was an oddball since he had two mothers and no father.

He might have felt he was an oddball since he had two mothers and no father.

And having the speech impediment which required he learn to sign might have added to a sense of isolation from the rest of the world and sense of identification with his mommies.

Hey ... I'm pretty good at psychobabble, ain't I.

But still, once he got to the point where he was threatening to do serious harm to himself (if indeed he was seriously threatening it) ... I can totally understand the parents listening to the counsel of the psychiatrists and doing whatever the shrinks said was needed to help their child not feel so desperate.

If someone wants to get a sex change operation after they turn 18 or of legal age, fine, but they have no business doing it as a child, the parents and this doctor need to be ashamed of themselves.

This is why children should never be handed over to faggots, queers gays lesbo. . To much influence on a childs mind is not a good thing.

The lesbian parents of an 11-year-old boy who is undergoing the process of becoming a girl last night defended the decision, claiming it was better for a child to have a sex change when young.
Thomas Lobel, who now calls himself Tammy, is undergoing controversial hormone blocking treatment in Berkeley, California to stop him going through puberty as a boy.
But Pauline Moreno and Debra Lobel warn that children with gender identity disorder forced to postpone transitioning could face a higher risk of suicide.

Read more: The California boy, 11, who is undergoing hormone blocking treatment | Mail Online
Exactly. It is satans breeding grounds.

how sad.....we all bend the gender rules for our kids...my son carried a doll...susie...i still have her...for over a year...we didnt react to it at all....but you do have a responsibility to re inforce gender....allowing him to carry a doll was fine but we also continued to buy tonka trucks and do boy things...part of parenting is helping a child define themselves and their gender
Right. One of my favorite toys as a kid was my dump truck - I would put my stuffed animals in it for rides. I never liked Barbies, either.

But, I'm currently pleased that I am a woman.

My parents may have been a lot of things, but I never was abused like this story.

Wow your a chick I didnt remember or know that one.

This child has two older brothers in his home.

These women are not trying to get them gender reasigned.

After readubg the bulk of this article I think they are doing the right thing.

They are paying attention to their child and making a decision out of love for the child best interests.

If my 8 year old son insisted he was a girl to the point that he threatened to cut his penis off I would likely be doing just what these two loving parents are doing here.
If they really loved that kid they would tell him they are sinning and it is wrong for him to want to be a girl. They are doing more harm going along with his immature feelings. But then it looks like they need to grow up to.

No but the chances of a child thinking they are the wrong sex is greatly magnified in a asame sex house. You are influenced by he people around you.

Got some data on that? Why would a "same sex" household influence "wrong sex" thinking? Seems like two completely different mind sets. If you're going to make that kind of statement, you really need to back it up or risk being labelled an ignorant bigot.

Two lesbo's and a little boy the little boy wants to become a little girl.

Chaz Bono . . . a mother, a father and a little girl the little girl became a boy.

Your 'two 'lesbo's' <--- (really? do you have to do that? you can't just say homosexuals??) theory doesn't hold water.

This is why children should never be handed over to faggots, queers gays lesbo. . To much influence on a childs mind is not a good thing.

The lesbian parents of an 11-year-old boy who is undergoing the process of becoming a girl last night defended the decision, claiming it was better for a child to have a sex change when young.
Thomas Lobel, who now calls himself Tammy, is undergoing controversial hormone blocking treatment in Berkeley, California to stop him going through puberty as a boy.
But Pauline Moreno and Debra Lobel warn that children with gender identity disorder forced to postpone transitioning could face a higher risk of suicide.

Read more: The California boy, 11, who is undergoing hormone blocking treatment | Mail Online
This is straight up fucking child abuse......Mind fucking a child to the core.

And notice the city it is happening in........Liberals are sick in the head, period.

If someone wants to get a sex change operation after they turn 18 or of legal age, fine, but they have no business doing it as a child, the parents and this doctor need to be ashamed of themselves.

They're not doing a sex change operation.
Does not matter.....They are scientifically changing this kids body.

It's child abuse to the core.....Anybody who thinks otherwise is a fucking idiot!

how sad.....we all bend the gender rules for our kids...my son carried a doll...susie...i still have her...for over a year...we didnt react to it at all....but you do have a responsibility to re inforce gender....allowing him to carry a doll was fine but we also continued to buy tonka trucks and do boy things...part of parenting is helping a child define themselves and their gender
Right. One of my favorite toys as a kid was my dump truck - I would put my stuffed animals in it for rides. I never liked Barbies, either.

But, I'm currently pleased that I am a woman.

My parents may have been a lot of things, but I never was abused like this story.

Wow your a chick I didnt remember or know that one.

This child has two older brothers in his home.

These women are not trying to get them gender reasigned.

After readubg the bulk of this article I think they are doing the right thing.

They are paying attention to their child and making a decision out of love for the child best interests.

If my 8 year old son insisted he was a girl to the point that he threatened to cut his penis off I would likely be doing just what these two loving parents are doing here.
Then, you are one sick in the head liberal bitch.:cuckoo:

Two loving parents?.......Loving parents don't WILLINGLY abuse their child.

It's bad enough this child is being completely mind fucked by being raised in that evironment in the first place.

Got some data on that? Why would a "same sex" household influence "wrong sex" thinking? Seems like two completely different mind sets. If you're going to make that kind of statement, you really need to back it up or risk being labelled an ignorant bigot.

Two lesbo's and a little boy the little boy wants to become a little girl.

Chaz Bono . . . a mother, a father and a little girl the little girl became a boy.

Your 'two 'lesbo's' <--- (really? do you have to do that? you can't just say homosexuals??) theory doesn't hold water.

Not really her father and mother were divorced at an early age in her life. So she never really had that mother fathe family figure together, OH and I have already taken care of what your hinting at page one 3rd or 4th post

Forum List

Back