Little girl stands firm in face of street preacher's homophobic rant

do you think that when kids are indoctrinated with religion
Don't be silly.

Seriously? First you put words in my mouth and now you're answering questions for me too?

What did I say earlier?
So...this is the game you are playing....you truly are beginning to remind me of that "minister".

There is no game, except for in your polluted mind. You did put words in my mouth that I never said and then you answered a question directed at me, correct?
This is getting weirder and weirder. Are you ok? Shagged out after a long day blaming parents for not being just like you?

So, did you or did you not attribute words to me that I did not say? Did you or did you not answer a question that was addressed to moi? :lol: You are the crazy one here lady. Your agenda is the only thing you care about apparently.

Frankly, there are many posters on this board that i consider crazy. Street preachers are just harmless imbeciles.

This kid is not going to grow up in fear, or intimidated by people screaming in her face. I would be proud of her.

You have no idea about this child. Stop trying to act as if you do. Your OP is a bust, and it's people like you that turn heterosexuals away from your cause.

But, you, on the other hand, are not guilty of doing anything that I am doing, are you?

What kind of cowardly punk yells at a child like that. WTF.
No! No! No! Focus on the child and her evil parents....bringing her to a protest...oops, not a protest...bringing her to a gay pride parade...oops, not a gay pride parade.........well........................blame her parents anyways, eh?

Her parents are IDIOTS at the very least.

...because they don't think like you...

And BTW, what makes you think that the parents filmed this? What makes you think that it was not filmed by a passerby, who supported the kid? What makes you think that that the parents where not right behind her? What makes you think that a whacked out street preacher protesting a gay pride event is cause for danger? I have witnessed this activity every time I ever visited the French Quarter in New Orleans over a 10 year period, and I NEVER saw any violence.

In short, you have assumed an entire scenario in your mind for which you have no evidence at all, and then say that, due to your imagined scenario, the parents are IDIOTS.

Personally, I think that you should chill.

Does it really matter WHO filmed it? Where in the hell were this child's parents is what I'd like to know. I have assumed no scenarios. The scenario is clearly played out in the video. My conclusions: This child (pretty much still a BABY) was allowed to be verbally abused by a crazy man who could potentially be dangerous for an agenda.
Yes the man focusing on the child as if the child knew what was going on was wrong, because even if the child knew sort of what was going on, it was only because the child was being coached to know, and then the child may have felt that it was all a game somehow that was being played maybe.

Frankly, there are many posters on this board that i consider crazy. Street preachers are just harmless imbeciles.

This kid is not going to grow up in fear, or intimidated by people screaming in her face. I would be proud of her.

You have no idea about this child. Stop trying to act as if you do. Your OP is a bust, and it's people like you that turn heterosexuals away from your cause.

But, you, on the other hand, are not guilty of doing anything that I am doing, are you?

The video shows everything that I claimed. People allowed a crazy man to verbally abuse a child for an agenda. End of story.

What kind of cowardly punk yells at a child like that. WTF.
No! No! No! Focus on the child and her evil parents....bringing her to a protest...oops, not a protest...bringing her to a gay pride parade...oops, not a gay pride parade.........well........................blame her parents anyways, eh?

And BTW, what makes you think that the parents filmed this? What makes you think that it was not filmed by a passerby, who supported the kid? What makes you think that that the parents where not right behind her? What makes you think that a whacked out street preacher protesting a gay pride event is cause for danger? I have witnessed this activity every time I ever visited the French Quarter in New Orleans over a 10 year period, and I NEVER saw any violence.

In short, you have assumed an entire scenario in your mind for which you have no evidence at all, and then say that, due to your imagined scenario, the parents are IDIOTS.

Does it really matter WHO filmed it? Where in the hell were this child's parents is what I'd like to know. I have assumed no scenarios. The scenario is clearly played out in the video. My conclusions: This child (pretty much still a BABY) was allowed to be verbally abused by a crazy man who could potentially be dangerous for an agenda.
Yes the man focusing on the child as if the child knew what was going on was wrong, because even if the child knew sort of what was going on, it was only because the child was being coached to know, and then the child may have felt that it was all a game somehow that was being played maybe.

To focus on such a young child like that, he has to be crazy IMO.

Don't be silly.

Seriously? First you put words in my mouth and now you're answering questions for me too?

What did I say earlier?
So...this is the game you are playing....you truly are beginning to remind me of that "minister".

There is no game, except for in your polluted mind. You did put words in my mouth that I never said and then you answered a question directed at me, correct?
This is getting weirder and weirder. Are you ok? Shagged out after a long day blaming parents for not being just like you?

So, did you or did you not attribute words to me that I did not say? Did you or did you not answer a question that was addressed to moi? :lol: You are the crazy one here lady. Your agenda is the only thing you care about apparently.
There you go again. :rofl: You and that street preacher have a lot in common.

What makes you think that where there is anything to do with sexuality in an even that celebrates sexuality in such a way, that young children should be involved in it at all ? Should young children be allowed to go to a movie that is celebrating sex in some sort of way, or should they have to wait until they are of age to do so ?

Beagle, I am sure that I know you from a thread years and years ago. I really have no desire to cover old ground with you, here.

He probably saw the child as someone he needed to reach, where as the older adults would be unreachable at that point, but he still went about it the wrong way. I disagree with his methods completely.

What makes you think that where there is anything to do with sexuality in an even that celebrates sexuality in such a way, that young children should be involved in it at all ? Should young children be allowed to go to a movie that is celebrating sex in some sort of way, or should they have to wait until they are of age to do so ?

Beagle, I am sure that I know you from a thread years and years ago. I really have no desire to cover old ground with you, here.
No need to, where as I'm just adding my two sense in where it might help some. Not trying to be an agitator, but more of a how about this angle kind of person.

What did I say earlier?

Such as? What exactly do we have in common. Elaborate on your comment please. Otherwise it is nothing but character assassination because you know I am correct but don't want to admit it because you are being a stubborn biddy.

He probably saw the child as someone he needed to reach, where as the older adults would be unreachable at that point, but he still went about it the wrong way. I disagree with his methods completely.
And that little girl stood firm and made him look like the crazy jack wagon he is.

What does this mean? A threat of some kind? Thank you for showing us your TRUE colors.

And that little girl stood firm and made him look like the crazy jack wagon he is.

It didn't take sacrificing a little girl to do that, moron. Go to your protests and your rallies. Leave the little children and babies out of it. It is not appropriate to take such a young child to such a venue.

Such as? What exactly do we have in common. Elaborate on your comment please. Otherwise it is nothing but character assassination because you know I am correct but don't want to admit it because you are being a stubborn biddy.

Poor Chris.

What does this mean? A threat of some kind? Thank you for showing us your TRUE colors.
Only a crazy person would think that was a threat of some kind.

You see a threat in the above?

Chris, you really are getting weird.

Only a crazy person would think that was a threat of some kind.

Sorry, but you and your friend are the crazy ones. Anyone with a functioning brain cell can determine that by your attitude here in this thread. You are no better than that preacher for celebrating exposing a child to such nonsense. You are sick. Seek help.

Well, what exactly did you mean by that comment? "I really have no desire to cover old ground with you, here."

Well, what exactly did you mean by that comment? "I really have no desire to cover old ground with you, here."

I do not feel compelled to discuss my conversations with another poster with you. You are not part of that conversation. Chill out, for crying out loud.....

It didn't take sacrificing a little girl to do that, moron. Go to your protests and your rallies. Leave the little children and babies out of it. It is not appropriate to take such a young child to such a venue.
"Sacrificing a little girl".....what video are YOU watching? That girl was awesome...pwned that idiot street preacher and got admiration and high fives from the adults around her.

And you define that as "sacrificing"......You get confused by the concept, don't you?

Forum List

Back