Little girl stands firm in face of street preacher's homophobic rant

628x471.jpg

mom wants to expose her child to this. Sick...just sick.

Children shouldn't be used as tools, that's what that was
So...you have a problem with churches having children stand on street corners with Yes on H8 signs in 2008. Good to know.

Yes, this is not different than any other kind of indoctrination. Go to your protests. Leave the children at home. They are children and should not be involved in this kind of political bullshit. They should be enjoying their childhood. It's the only one they will have.
And if she was there with her parents; to attend the parade?

This is interesting. WHERE were her parents when some crazy guy was screaming at her? Would you allow this to happen to your 6-year-old child?
And you blame the parents instead of the hate filled preacher?

Bode, as far as Chris is concerned, this is all about the rainbow flag. It has nothing to do with the child.
BULLSHIT! You corrupt our society and culture it's not about some flag, but about messing up the minds of our children...America's most valuable commodity.

Sorry, but you and your friend are the crazy ones. Anyone with a functioning brain cell can determine that by your attitude here in this thread. You are no better than that preacher for celebrating exposing a child to such nonsense. You are sick. Seek help.
Again, you're a loony. You see threats where there are none....you blame a little girl's parents for the actions of a crazy street preacher....better yet, you claim the girl was "sacrificed". A loony. :cuckoo:

As a parent, it is your job to PROTECT your child, not to use her as a tool. Are you starting to understand yet?
That child was not in any danger...that child was not "sacrificed"...that child pwned that loony street preacher. That child WON. Perhaps that bothers you....but that child's parents aren't raising a paranoid coward either.

I'm sorry, but what in the heck did she "win," exactly? She just stood there holding out a damn flag. The preacher wasn't even aggressive towards her.

The long and the short of it is that her parents used her as a cheap political prop, just they could get a few seconds of video and post it on YouTube.

I thought the preacher was quite aggressive considering she is a small child. She should not have been the one to take the brunt of his rage here. Would you ever say such things to a 6-year-old? I think he was crazy to be honest. I think that about most "street" preachers. :wink_2:

I agree with your second paragraph though. :D

To be fair, I don't think he was really shouting at her, so much as he was shouting in general. He's a street preacher, he kind of has to shout just to be heard over everyone else.

Frankly, it wasn't like he was shouting obscenities at her or anything anyway. It was mostly just the usual "repent because Jesus loves you" stuff. He didn't even seem to be agitated.

It wouldn't be my first choice of profession, but I don't think he's as "crazy" as some others here might like to believe. lol

I also don't think the girl was particularly "brave." She was mostly just standing there for a photo-op.

An
"If a parent is not aware that this a volatile atmosphere that could even have the potential to turn violent, then the parent is a fucking moron with a capital F."

Well, that rules out Walmart, her in AZ. Last time I went, I counted 5 civilians wearing guns.

Were they yelling and screaming at little girls? Were they talking about how the parents would go to hell and things like that? That shit can be traumatizing to a little girl. I know because I was a little girl at one time!

BTW, how about you learn to use the quote feature? How long have you been here now?
Andd they are supposed to know some Christian terrorists would be there, saying hateful things to children?

Do you know what "common sense" is? Do you have any?
So, common sense tells you that any time gay people gather, one expects hateful Christians to show up and scream at children? You don't have a very high opinion of Christians, do you?

An
"If a parent is not aware that this a volatile atmosphere that could even have the potential to turn violent, then the parent is a fucking moron with a capital F."

Well, that rules out Walmart, her in AZ. Last time I went, I counted 5 civilians wearing guns.

Were they yelling and screaming at little girls? Were they talking about how the parents would go to hell and things like that? That shit can be traumatizing to a little girl. I know because I was a little girl at one time!

BTW, how about you learn to use the quote feature? How long have you been here now?
Andd they are supposed to know some Christian terrorists would be there, saying hateful things to children?

So, common sense tells you that any time gay people gather, one expects hateful Christians to show up and scream at children? You don't have a very high opinion of Christians, do you?
When ever gay people gather I expect deviant behavior to occur.

An

Some Christians.

628x471.jpg

mom wants to expose her child to this. Sick...just sick.
So, how many photos like this do you have? Are they your private collection? Do you type with one hand while scouring the Internet for morepictures of scantily clad gay men?

Again, you're a loony. You see threats where there are none....you blame a little girl's parents for the actions of a crazy street preacher....better yet, you claim the girl was "sacrificed". A loony. :cuckoo:

As a parent, it is your job to PROTECT your child, not to use her as a tool. Are you starting to understand yet?
That child was not in any danger...that child was not "sacrificed"...that child pwned that loony street preacher. That child WON. Perhaps that bothers you....but that child's parents aren't raising a paranoid coward either.

I'm sorry, but what in the heck did she "win," exactly? She just stood there holding out a damn flag. The preacher wasn't even aggressive towards her.

The long and the short of it is that her parents used her as a cheap political prop, just they could get a few seconds of video and post it on YouTube.

I thought the preacher was quite aggressive considering she is a small child. She should not have been the one to take the brunt of his rage here. Would you ever say such things to a 6-year-old? I think he was crazy to be honest. I think that about most "street" preachers. :wink_2:

To be fair, I don't think he was really shouting at her, so much as he was shouting in general. He's a street preacher, he kind of has to shout just to be heard over everyone else.

Frankly, it wasn't like he was shouting obscenities at her or anything anyway. It was mostly just the usual "repent because Jesus loves you" stuff. He didn't even seem to be agitated.

It wouldn't be my first choice of profession, but I don't think he's as "crazy" as some others here might like to believe. lol

I also don't think the girl was particularly "brave." She was mostly just standing there for a photo-op.

I think only religious fanatics are street preachers.

An

When ever gay people gather I expect deviant behavior to occur.
So, you think this hateful prick yelling at the child was gay?

Children shouldn't be used as tools, that's what that was
So...you have a problem with churches having children stand on street corners with Yes on H8 signs in 2008. Good to know.

Yes, this is not different than any other kind of indoctrination. Go to your protests. Leave the children at home. They are children and should not be involved in this kind of political bullshit. They should be enjoying their childhood. It's the only one they will have.

This is interesting. WHERE were her parents when some crazy guy was screaming at her? Would you allow this to happen to your 6-year-old child?

Why would I BLAME a crazy man for being crazy? I blame the parents because they should have removed the child from the volatile situation. That is their JOB as parents. Not to use the little girl for an agenda. Really, this is quite a simple concept. If you can't understand that, then IMO you've got no business being a parent.

Very sad to see these people exploiting their tiny child to promote Sodom and Gomorrah sin - I'm astounded that people can actually use their own innocent children to promote such abominations before God. Very sad. I'm sure it grieved the hearts of those preaching to see a child being used like that.

Is it any wonder this nation has fallen under the judgment of God? With good being called evil and evil being called good? Truly a sad day for America and to confuse a child and bring them into this mess? No. The parents will answer to God for it.

He's definitely a bit more on the "fire and brimstone" side of things.

No argument there. :lol:

He's definitely a bit more on the "fire and brimstone" side of things.

No argument there. :lol:

Also, he did single out a small child out of the crowd. He was focused right in on her. Whether or not he was trying to make a point, he is wrong too . . . if he isn't crazy that is. Crazy people can't help being crazy.

Why would I BLAME a crazy man for being crazy? I blame the parents because they should have removed the child from the volatile situation. That is their JOB as parents. Not to use the little girl for an agenda. Really, this is quite a simple concept. If you can't understand that, then IMO you've got no business being a parent.
It was a fucking street fair where gay people went with their families. If a bunch of new nazis showed up at a fair at a synagogue, you would blame the parents for taking their children there because you never know when a nazi might show up? This kid has more class and more courage to stand up for what is right than you, an adult, has. It was not a political rally. Look at the tents in the background. Are gay families required to stay home so their kids are not exposed to homophobic bigots? What if they happen to tune fo Fox News? They are likely to hear the same bigotry there. They may even happen upon a republican presidential debate and are certain to hear hatred directed at their parents. This kid learned that bigots cannot hurt her and that all she needs to do is greet their hate with love and tolerance.b too bad your kids don't have a parent like that.

Little Girl Does Not Give a Fuck About Street Preacher s Homophobic Rant

So, to those of the Christian Right: Are you as smart as a fifth grader?
Homos using children to spread their message of depravity.

Typical.

How about if you worry about the children in your own church who are being molested at an alarming rate?

Studies reveal that childhood sexual abuse is as prevalent in the Baptist Church as it is in the Roman Catholic Church. Yet this denomination often has no procedures for tracking abusive clergy who are transferred out of state, for removing accused abusers from ministry, or for informing congregants that their officials have been accused of violating children. Numerous Baptist clergy have been arrested and convicted for criminal sexual misconduct. The absence of a central agency for Baptist Churches to report known or suspected child molesters has resulted in preachers moving from one church to another without their new congregation ever learning about the history of sexual abuse.

Sexual Abuse in the Baptist Church

Disgusting!

Very sad to see these people exploiting their tiny child to promote Sodom and Gomorrah sin - I'm astounded that people can actually use their own innocent children to promote such abominations before God. Very sad. I'm sure it grieved the hearts of those preaching to see a child being used like that.

Is it any wonder this nation has fallen under the judgment of God? With good being called evil and evil being called good? Truly a sad day for America and to confuse a child and bring them into this mess? No. The parents will answer to God for it.
Fuck you and your hateful created god.

Forum List

Back