Little girl stands firm in face of street preacher's homophobic rant

Well, I guess that taking my granddaughter to San Francisco is out of the question. I used to live there, and it is virtually impossible to do anything without dealing with gays, which, of course, are likely to attract crazy people. Key West is off the list, too.

No, you see, you are focusing on something that is NOT my argument. Here is my argument. If your child is being verbally abused and yelled at by a crazy person, you take your child away from that situation because your job as a parent is to protect her, not to film it for an agenda.

You have to be retarded to NOT understand and AGREE with this.

I know, right? What is WRONG with these people? Are they all insane or something?

Well, I guess that taking my granddaughter to San Francisco is out of the question. I used to live there, and it is virtually impossible to do anything without dealing with gays, which, of course, are likely to attract crazy people. Key West is off the list, too.

No, you see, you are focusing on something that is NOT my argument. Here is my argument. If your child is being verbally abused and yelled at by a crazy person, you take your child away from that situation because your job as a parent is to protect her, not to film it for an agenda.

Oh, the parents filmed it? i missed that information. Where did it come from?
From the same place where Chris L learned this was a gay rights rally.

I know, right? What is WRONG with these people? Are they all insane or something?
There you go, again, lying. That was not your argument and you know it.

It IS a political rally to celebrate and promote an AGENDA. These parents should have removed the child from the situation. She didn't learn anything. She probably doesn't even know what a "bigot" is.
No, you fucking moron, it was not a political rally. How hard is it for folks like you to educate yourself about the facts before spouting off and demonstrating your stupidity. It was community festival. One going on for over forty years. Music and art and exhibits. Face painting for kids. Nothing about it had anything to do with gay pride or politics.

It WAS political to celebrate the SC ruling. YOU are the fucking moron here, advocating using children for your cause. No excuses.
ComFest was not a Gay Rights activity. It is, in fact, a civic festival held in Columbus. The reason that maniac shouted at that little girl was because she held a Rainbow flag. Look at the video. It's a street fair and the politics was brought by the screaming man with God on his side.

Who cares what the man did. It's irrelevant. The kid shouldn't have been there, period. Also, comfest is held in my home city and I go there every year to see women with painted nipples shirtless and braless. Kids go early in the day and adults show up late in the day. Pot gets smoked and sold their all the time despite the police activity, and beer is sold in large portions at night. However, it's not a gay event. It's a hippie event with good musical entertainment and shops with cool things.

You can't compare the two.
What time of the day was this kid there?

My gosh, you are bending over backwards to defend this. Says a lot about what type of a person you are, and it's nothing nice. Your child comes first, before your agenda. Your job as a parent is to protect your child not to use her to make some kind of a silly point or to instigate a crazy person because it could actually be dangerous.

Combination of things. You and me both are the only ones here who have common sense, and we naturally mix very well on everything. ;)

Lol! Obviously you are on the losing side of this argument since you cannot focus on my actual argument. I feel good. :D

Focus now on my argument instead of the minute details. My argument again for you since you don't seem to get it. If you are out with your child and a crazy man approaches her and starts yelling at her, you take your child away from that volatile situation. You do not film it or allow others to film it and put it on Youtube for your own selfish purposes. Now argue that instead of focusing on the silly details that do nothing to take away from my very valid and common sense argument.
Silly details like you lying and claiming that the parents filmed it and they put it on YouTube?

Do yourself a favor and shut up. You look so retarded your reputation is fucked here. Go bye bye.

Lol! Obviously you are on the losing side of this argument since you cannot focus on my actual argument. I feel good. :D
Your actual argument has changed as often as you made up facts to support each new argument.

Combination of things. You and me both are the only ones here who have common sense, and we naturally mix very well on everything. ;)

Lol. It's like this . . . "you're wrong because it was not a gay parade." :lol:

You should feel fantastic. :) Plus, I'm here now to put an end to this moron.

Do yourself a favor and shut up. You look so retarded your reputation is fucked here. Go bye bye.
My reputation with you and the lying shit Chris L.?

Your actual argument has changed as often as you made up facts to support each new argument.

No it has not. Regardless of the minute details, my argument remains the same. It is wrong to not protect your child from crazy people and to encourage her to instigate them.

Well, considering I have not "lied," I guess that would make you the liar.

And how are going to do that, you stupid fuck?

So, you never claimed that they brought their daughter to a political rally?

You know the best way to save face after losing an argument isn't to keep going, but it's to simply disappear for a while. Adults when they know they are wrong will shut up. ;)

Who cares what the man did. It's irrelevant.

No, he needs a bitch slap to wake him up.
True, the child should not have been there, but that's no excuse for his brutality.

He is a crazy street preacher. Crazy people act crazy. True story. That is why, as the parent, it is your duty and your responsibility to lead your child away from these types of people and not encourage her to instigate them.

So, you never claimed that they brought their daughter to a political rally?

I thought it was a gay political rally. Even if it was not a gay rally, the particular part in the video most certainly is based on the gay agenda.

Forum List

Back