Little girl stands firm in face of street preacher's homophobic rant

Why was she waving a rainbow flag, you idiot? Man you people are so . . . nuts.
So? That somehow changes a community festival into the political rally you first claimed, falsely? So any kid with a rainbow is fair game for hateful preachers? And the parents are to blame for letting the kid wear or carry a something with a rainbow on it?

See? You don't get it. You are too dense.
Get what? That you have been lying about this gay rights rally for two days?

What did I lie about? Be specific now, and it had BETTER be related to my points about using children.
You lied about this being some sort of gay rights rally that these parents took their kid to when they should have expected that hateful pricks lie this preacher would show up. The truth is that this child, like the other 40,000 people who attended this festival, did so to have fun. Some hateful clown shows up and shouts his hate and this kid reacted with courage, class and grace. Three things that your kids, if they are anything like you, will lack.

I "lied?" Or I was mistaken? Does that even matter? It was inappropriate to let the child stand there while she was yelled at by a man who could potentially be dangerous.

Why was she waving a rainbow flag, you idiot? Man you people are so . . . nuts.
So? That somehow changes a community festival into the political rally you first claimed, falsely? So any kid with a rainbow is fair game for hateful preachers? And the parents are to blame for letting the kid wear or carry a something with a rainbow on it?

What did I lie about? Be specific now, and it had BETTER be related to my points about using children.
You lied about this being some sort of gay rights rally that these parents took their kid to when they should have expected that hateful pricks lie this preacher would show up. The truth is that this child, like the other 40,000 people who attended this festival, did so to have fun. Some hateful clown shows up and shouts his hate and this kid reacted with courage, class and grace. Three things that your kids, if they are anything like you, will lack.

You are finished. You don't have an argument. Be real and be quiet.

Look, you are obviously a dumbass who cannot understand the valid points I've made about using children as pawns in your silly childish game to agitate the crazy people.
We have already established that you are a liar who thinks it ok to attack parents based on your lies.

Oh, okay. Hmm. Do I care? No. But you should because you will probably lose a lot of allies now, as your true colors show.
I don't think the equality movement needs allies who lie and try to exploit children's. You will, however, be welcome among those like this preacher.

BTW, you barely make sense. You are not only a selfish ass, but an illiterate one.
What part did you not understand? I can use smaller words.

Your post makes no sense. You accuse me of using the child as a pawn? You must just be stupid.

Look, you are obviously a dumbass who cannot understand the valid points I've made about using children as pawns in your silly childish game to agitate the crazy people.
We have already established that you are a liar who thinks it ok to attack parents based on your lies.

Oh, okay. Hmm. Do I care? No. But you should because you will probably lose a lot of allies now, as your true colors show.
I don't think the equality movement needs allies who lie and try to exploit children's. You will, however, be welcome among those like this preacher.

BTW, you barely make sense. You are not only a selfish ass, but an illiterate one.

DON'T USE CHILDREN FOR YOUR OWN SELFISH PURPOSES. There, maybe now you will understand my point.

I "lied?" Or I was mistaken? Does that even matter? It was inappropriate to let the child stand there while she was yelled at by a man who could potentially be dangerous.
I don't know. Did you lie or were you mistaken? Given that after I provided the link to the events you still claimed it was a political rally, my bet is that you were intitially mistaken but, lacking the integrity to admit you were wrong, lied.

I don't know. Did you lie or were you mistaken? Given that after I provided the link to the events you still claimed it was a political rally, my bet is that you were intitially mistaken but, lacking the integrity to admit you were wrong, lied.

Yes, it may not have been a planned event for such purposes, but obviously that is what was going on in this particular instance. . . . obviously.

Your post makes no sense. You accuse me of using the child as a pawn? You must just be stupid.
Yes. You have ranted about this child and her lousy parents based upon the lie that this was some rally they took her to when it was a festival. That is you using her as a pawn to advance your "hate the gays" agenda.

This child is just a baby. She doesn't understand the issues

I'm going with two sets of idiots.

One lot took her there and gave her a flag to wave.
The other lot ranted on to her.

Both are guilty of child abuse.

The first person in a 2 person argument to go from a broad point to a specific more narrowed point is the person who lost the argument. You.

Yes. You have ranted about this child and her lousy parents based upon the lie that this was some rally they took her to when it was a festival. That is you using her as a pawn to advance your "hate the gays" agenda.

No, the point is that they allowed her to be verbally abused while they stood by and filmed. She was used as a pawn in a silly game to agitate some crazy street preacher.

Yes, it may not have been a planned event for such purposes, but obviously that is what was going on in this particular instance. . . . obviously.
Not obvious. She is walking and this asshole starts yelling. She reacts in a way that would make any normal parent proud.

I totally agree, but IMO, the preacher man was crazy as hell, and you can't blame crazy people when they act crazy. If your child is there, as her parents, you remove her from such a volatile situation and not encourage her to instigate the crazies.

The first person in a 2 person argument to go from a broad point to a specific more narrowed point is the person who lost the argument. You.
How about what the first person who proves that the other person's argument is based on a lie wins?

Not obvious. She is walking and this asshole starts yelling. She reacts in a way that would make any normal parent proud.

No. Any sane parent would have taken her hand and led her away from the crazy man.

I totally agree, but IMO, the preacher man was crazy as hell, and you can't blame crazy people when they act crazy. If your child is there, as her parents, you remove her from such a volatile situation and not encourage her to instigate the crazies.
It was about fifteen seconds. She was not in any danger at all. You are just struggling to salvage your losing argument. Why not admit you were wrong; that you mistakenly thought they brought her to a rally but were wrong. Have some class?

What was a kid doing at this even in the first place? Kids that age can't know if they are gay or not. At that age they are put into these positions by an adult, which happens to be his or hers parents. There is a reason why you have to be 18 to buy cigarettes. See my point. Very broad and general and one I can sustain. You can't.

How about what the first person who proves that the other person's argument is based on a lie wins?

My argument is not based on a lie. Here is my argument. Hopefully you can understand THIS time. Don't use children as pawns in your silly games to instigate crazy street preachers. They are more than likely crazy and thus unpredictable and you could be putting your child in danger. Not to mention, using her as a pawn for an agenda is wrong. Those are my arguments. Refute them.

And you blame the parents instead of the hate filled preacher?

Why would I BLAME a crazy man for being crazy? I blame the parents because they should have removed the child from the volatile situation. That is their JOB as parents. Not to use the little girl for an agenda. Really, this is quite a simple concept. If you can't understand that, then IMO you've got no business being a parent.
It was a fucking street fair where gay people went with their families. If a bunch of new nazis showed up at a fair at a synagogue, you would blame the parents for taking their children there because you never know when a nazi might show up? This kid has more class and more courage to stand up for what is right than you, an adult, has. It was not a political rally. Look at the tents in the background. Are gay families required to stay home so their kids are not exposed to homophobic bigots? What if they happen to tune fo Fox News? They are likely to hear the same bigotry there. They may even happen upon a republican presidential debate and are certain to hear hatred directed at their parents. This kid learned that bigots cannot hurt her and that all she needs to do is greet their hate with love and tolerance.b too bad your kids don't have a parent like that.

It IS a political rally to celebrate and promote an AGENDA. These parents should have removed the child from the situation. She didn't learn anything. She probably doesn't even know what a "bigot" is.
No, you fucking moron, it was not a political rally. How hard is it for folks like you to educate yourself about the facts before spouting off and demonstrating your stupidity. It was community festival. One going on for over forty years. Music and art and exhibits. Face painting for kids. Nothing about it had anything to do with gay pride or politics.

It WAS political to celebrate the SC ruling. YOU are the fucking moron here, advocating using children for your cause. No excuses.
ComFest was not a Gay Rights activity. It is, in fact, a civic festival held in Columbus. The reason that maniac shouted at that little girl was because she held a Rainbow flag. Look at the video. It's a street fair and the politics was brought by the screaming man with God on his side.

Forum List

Back