Little girl stands firm in face of street preacher's homophobic rant

It is when you deliberately put a child into a difficult, possibly dangerous, situation.

Obviously, this poster doesn't understand. :dunno: He thinks it's good to send children to agitate crazy people.
No, you silly cow, I think it is good to take children to a festival where there are hundreds of other children.

Sorry, but you have already shown that you are the silly cow here. Probably a member of Team Cow. :p
You have shown that you lie. Not much else. Oh, and that you are a moron.

All your last 15 post say is, "you lie." No one gives a shit. Lol...:)
And yet, you keep posting. If you don't give a shit, shut the fuck up and say goodbye and mean it for once.

Right. Carrying a flag in public is child abuse. The morons are
Gathering here.

It is when you deliberately put a child into a difficult, possibly dangerous, situation.

Obviously, this poster doesn't understand. :dunno: He thinks it's good to send children to agitate crazy people.
No, you silly cow, I think it is good to take children to a festival where there are hundreds of other children.

It's a gay rally. It's a movement. There is an agenda. Comfest is simply a place to have fun at with no cause. Just good music, fair food, and a place for adults to drink and party at night.

HUGE difference. bye bye.
Yes, you moron, there is a difference. This girl was at Comfest, not a gay rally.

I'm done with you. Your finished. IGNORE.

So, you never claimed that they brought their daughter to a political rally?

I thought it was a gay political rally. Even if it was not a gay rally, the particular part in the video most certainly is based on the gay agenda.
What agenda is that? Not having your child ashamed of having gay parents?

Some of the people there were celebrating the SC decision. Now, stop being intellectual dishonest. Or perhaps you are just stupid. Don't know.
So? Maybe she was celebrating that her parents can now get married? I suppose you think that is a terrible thing?

No, actually that is wonderful. However, you still fail to address my main point.
I addressed you're main point repeatedly. It was based on the lie that these parents took their child to a rally.

Who cares what the man did. It's irrelevant.

No, he needs a bitch slap to wake him up.
True, the child should not have been there, but that's no excuse for his brutality.

Who cares? He can be an ass if he wants. It's his right. Free speech. In this life you can go insane focusing on things that are out of your control, best to ignore and keep walking.
So, you are not going to remove me? Free speech does allow you are Chris to lie, repeatedly.

You are the ONLY one here saying she's lying and now you say I am and you are simply spitting hoping it hits someone. You have zero credibility. bye bye.
You have lied. You claimed this is not an event for children and, yet, here are pictures of children having fun. //Mara Gruber - ComFest 2015 Facebook

That is not the point. The point is, when a strange crazy man starts focusing in on your 6-year-old little girl, then you remove her from the volatile situation. That is your duty as a good parent. You don't film it or ALLOW others to film it and allow it to continue to play some silly childish game with a crazy man.

It's a gay rally. It's a movement. There is an agenda. Comfest is simply a place to have fun at with no cause. Just good music, fair food, and a place for adults to drink and party at night.

Yes, you moron, there is a difference. This girl was at Comfest, not a gay rally.

You have posted that five times. Obviously, the first four times you lied. Is this one the truth?

I thought it was a gay political rally. Even if it was not a gay rally, the particular part in the video most certainly is based on the gay agenda.
What agenda is that? Not having your child ashamed of having gay parents?

Some of the people there were celebrating the SC decision. Now, stop being intellectual dishonest. Or perhaps you are just stupid. Don't know.
So? Maybe she was celebrating that her parents can now get married? I suppose you think that is a terrible thing?

No, actually that is wonderful. However, you still fail to address my main point.
I addressed you're main point repeatedly. It was based on the lie that these parents took their child to a rally.

Again, my point is that when you child is being verbally attacked by a strange crazy man, you do not allow it to be filmed and continue. You take your child out of that situation.

Who cares what the man did. It's irrelevant.

True, the child should not have been there, but that's no excuse for his brutality.

Who cares? He can be an ass if he wants. It's his right. Free speech. In this life you can go insane focusing on things that are out of your control, best to ignore and keep walking.
So, you are not going to remove me? Free speech does allow you are Chris to lie, repeatedly.

Great. Another example of your illiteracy and poor understanding of the English language.

I put him on ignore. He's not worth it. He's a great poster to rack up your post count, though. Just repeat the same thing. He has nothing new to add.

You are the ONLY one here saying she's lying and now you say I am and you are simply spitting hoping it hits someone. You have zero credibility. bye bye.
You have lied. You claimed this is not an event for children and, yet, here are pictures of children having fun. //Mara Gruber - ComFest 2015 Facebook

That is not the point. The point is, when a strange crazy man starts focusing in on your 6-year-old little girl, then you remove her from the volatile situation. That is your duty as a good parent. You don't film it or ALLOW others to film it and allow it to continue to play some silly childish game with a crazy man.
Again, should saw fifteen seconds. You have no idea who filmed it. You keep making up facts.

You have posted that five times. Obviously, the first four times you lied. Is this one the truth?

Goodness, is that all you have? You are really pathetic. Argue the point.

Again, should saw fifteen seconds. You have no idea who filmed it. You keep making up facts.

It doesn't matter WHO filmed it. The point is that you do not allow this kind of thing to occur. It is your duty as a parent to protect your child from crazy people. Not to mention, it is wrong to agitate and instigate crazy people. You do not use your child as a pawn in a silly game that has no end result.

Your point is a fucking lie. They did not take her to a rally; they did not use her as a pawn. Some idiot ranted for seconds in her presence. She reacted in a manner any normal parent would be proud of. You were wrong both on the facts and your opinion of the parents. Batteries dying so let me leave you with this. You are a fucking moron and bigot.

Sorry, but you have already shown that you are the silly cow here. Probably a member of Team Cow. :p
You have shown that you lie. Not much else. Oh, and that you are a moron.

All your last 15 post say is, "you lie." No one gives a shit. Lol...:)
And yet, you keep posting. If you don't give a shit, shut the fuck up and say goodbye and mean it for once.

Where is bodecea to chastize you about your potty mouth? :p

Your point is a fucking lie. They did not take her to a rally; they did not use her as a pawn. Some idiot ranted for seconds in her presence. She reacted in a manner any normal parent would be proud of. You were wrong both on the facts and your opinion of the parents. Batteries dying so let me leave you with this. You are a fucking moron and bigot.

Yes, they used her as a pawn because, instead of stopping the verbal assault, they allowed it to continue. They were instigating the crazy man is what they were doing, and they were using a little child to do it.

Children are the easiest to exploit. Their vulnerability makes them easy bait for people with agendas, or parents who want to indoctrinate their child to suit their own political ideals.

The phrase "for the children" has been used to push all sorts of devious initiatives.

I wonder if it's legal to post a video on Youtube with a child without parental consent? I would be kind of pissed if someone posted a video of my child on Youtube without my consent.

Forum List

Back