Little girl stands firm in face of street preacher's homophobic rant

Oh, okay. Hmm. Do I care? No. But you should because you will probably lose a lot of allies now, as your true colors show.
I don't think the equality movement needs allies who lie and try to exploit children's. You will, however, be welcome among those like this preacher.

BTW, you barely make sense. You are not only a selfish ass, but an illiterate one.
What part did you not understand? I can use smaller words.

DON'T USE CHILDREN FOR YOUR OWN SELFISH PURPOSES. There, maybe now you will understand my point.

sarah-palin-trig-palin-todd-palin-2008-10-20-21-4-5.jpg

You mean you are opposed to Sarah Palin using little Trackball (or something like that) for her own selfish purposes?

Well, I think the question is, are YOU against it? :)

It depends on who is at the street fair. If it is full of a bunch of ho
Because it is illegal.

Any more questions?

Yeah, just one:

Isn't child endangerment also illegal?
Moron. Taking a child to a street fair endangers her how?
It depends on who is at that fair; if it is a bunch of homos and dykes she might be endangered by air-borne diseases and the other things that reduce the average lifespan of fagots to around 47 years.
Could be worse. She could be around inbred assholes like you.

You know the best way to save face after losing an argument isn't to keep going, but it's to simply disappear for a while. Adults when they know they are wrong will shut up.

Ironic coming from someone who is supporting ChrisL who has been wrong for 2 solid days now on this topic!

Lol. I don't think so. That is why you have no legitimate argument to negate anything I've said in this thread. :p
Everything you said has been negated. You have lied for three days now.

Because it is illegal.

Any more questions?

Yeah, just one:

Moron. When you have your child wave the rainbow flag in front of everyone, you are exposing her to a hyper political atmosphere. You invite trouble, and possible danger upon your child.
So, children are in danger from Christian preachers and we blame the child and her parents?

So, children are in danger from Christian preachers and we blame the child and her parents?

Nobody said anything about blaming the child. Her parents are the ones to be blamed here. Why are you trying to justify this? This would be like Christians taking their kid to a gay pride festival and having him/her wave the Christian flag around and give out Gideon Bibles. You don't know how people will respond to that. Gay rights is an adult issue, to be discussed by adults.

You know the best way to save face after losing an argument isn't to keep going, but it's to simply disappear for a while. Adults when they know they are wrong will shut up.

Ironic coming from someone who is supporting ChrisL who has been wrong for 2 solid days now on this topic!

Lol. I don't think so. That is why you have no legitimate argument to negate anything I've said in this thread. :p
Everything you said has been negated. You have lied for three days now.

Really? By whom and where?

Because it is illegal.

Any more questions?

Yeah, just one:

Are you really this dense? Can't be.
Answer the question.

Again, you are either stupid or intellectually dishonest. Which one?

Point is, if you child is being verbally abused and yelled at (no matter WHERE, you tard), then you remove the child from the situation. Agree or disagree?

It was not a political atmosphere; it was a festival.

Really? When you have your 6 year old daughter hold a rainbow flag in a crowd of adults, you are inserting her into a political atmosphere.
Only when around assholes like you.

Are you finished yet?

He is one angry homosexual. :lol:
I am straight. Though with an ugly ass **** like you, I would have to consider the alternative

It was not a political atmosphere; it was a festival.

Really? When you have your 6 year old daughter hold a rainbow flag in a crowd of adults, you are inserting her into a political atmosphere.
Only when around assholes like you.

Are you finished yet?

He is one angry homosexual. :lol:
I am straight. Though with an ugly ass **** like you, I would have to consider the alternative

Oh, is this how you are negating my point? Insults? I'm not ugly, but I think you are a homosexual still. :p And a nasty angry one too!

Forum List

Back