Little kitty and his pacifer, no one is going to get it.

Anyone else not able to play that youtube? Cause I cannot for some reason.

Totally serious. This is MY pacifier; I caught it and I killed it and no one takes it away. Good kitty.

I will never forget the time my kitten went out in the fall, ran around until he had caught a maple leaf blowing around on the ground, got it in his mouth and proudly dragged it home to me. What was funny was the kitten was tiny and the leaf was huge, as big as he was, and he kept tripping over it. He got it up the stairs though and dropped it at my feet, proud and pleased as punch.

Last edited:
The kitty in my avi did this with makeup brushes. She would get one and walk around with it and dare anyone to take it away from her And, they were bigger than her too, just like the one in this video. My girl is deaf. I wonder if that kitty also is.

Here's a 10 minute video of animals and people guaranteed to crack you up. Enjoy!

Anyone know anything about troubleshooting a problem with Galaxy droids?

Situation:

I cannot play downloaded youtubes that are on sites like these.

I can play youtube, but not here or other websites that they are downloaded onto.

I had never had that problem before. Btw, I can play youtube when I am ON YOUTUBE.

No marter how hard I tap the play button here, nothing happens.

Weird

Situation:

I can play youtube, but not here or other websites that they are downloaded onto.

I had never had that problem before. Btw, I can play youtube when I am ON YOUTUBE.

Weird

Try this: right click on the video, click on "copy video URL at current time, right click on reply box, then click "paste", then post reply

Situation:

Weird

Try this: right click on the video, click on "copy video URL at current time, right click on reply box, then click "paste", then post reply
That is the procedure to post on USMB and you should be able to play it here.

Situation:

Weird

There is no right clicking on my galaxy. Its just tapping the screen.

Also, it is not just USMB that this is happening. Other sites too.

The weird thing is it is only youtube videos and only when they are downloaded onto these message boards.

Weird

Thanks anyway.

Situation:

Weird

The weird thing is it is only youtube videos and only when they are downloaded onto these message boards.

Weird

Thanks anyway.

You obviously posted it correctly because it plays for the rest of us. No clue why it won't play on your phone, but then I'm old school and don't have phones that do that kind of stuff.

Situation:

Weird

Weird

Thanks anyway.
The video must be running in order to copy the URL of the video

Forum List

Back