Little Mermaid White Again - Left Goes Crazy - RACE SWAPPING!

Sorry homie, I'm not doing your work for you. It is mentioned, I told you where. It was your claim it's not mentioned, your burden.
So you can’t back up your claim. Yea I didn’t think so.

You make shit up and then run off like a little bitch when I call you out on it. Happens all the time with you guys.

So you can’t back up your claim. Yea I didn’t think so.

You make shit up and then run off like a little bitch when I call you out on it. Happens all the time with you guys.
It's you who can't back your claim and are either too lazy or too stupid to do it. Talk about a little bitch. Go read the story, it should be around your reading level. You folks not doing your own work is nothing new.

You should try reading the actual story, as written. Luckily it appears to be right at your reading level.

You apparently are incapable of reading. You have to be told what to say. Nick Fury is white in the Marvel Comics. Should Samuel Jackson be fired because he is white?

It's you who can't back your claim and are either too lazy or too stupid to do it. Talk about a little bitch. Go read the story, it should be around your reading level. You folks not doing your own work is nothing new.
You made the claim. You should be able to back it up. Quote the part that you’re referencing and post the source. Should be easy if you had anything. But you don’t have anything so you won’t.

Your little bitch tactics aren’t going to work here. We both know you’re full of shit. You’re not fooling anyone.

You made the claim. You should be able to back it up. Quote the part that you’re referencing and post the source. Should be easy if you had anything. But you don’t have anything so you won’t.

Your little bitch tactics aren’t going to work here. We both know you’re full of shit. You’re not fooling anyone.
Paragraph 3 is the first hint, blue eyes. You need to read the rest yourself, I'm not your tutor. The paragraph with her dancing in the courtyard begins with "Graceful". Now fuck off, you ignorant lazy moron.

Paragraph 3 is the first hint, blue eyes. You need to read the rest yourself, I'm not your tutor. The paragraph with her dancing in the courtyard begins with "Graceful". Now fuck off, you ignorant lazy moron.

Oh good, you finally stepped up and backed this up. Good job.

Now then, what difference does it make to the story if those lines are changed from “white” to “black”?

Mermaids have been around long before Hans Christian Anderson wrote his story. There was no rule that they had to be white. You are just trying to justify your racism.
Fuck off retard. Racism? Prove it Sparky. A typical lazy response from a leftard. Those were all facts. Things you’re allergic to. Now try to answer the question of how many blacks were in Denmark in 1837 when the story was written.

Fuck off retard. Racism? Prove it Sparky. A typical lazy response from a leftard. Those were all facts. Things you’re allergic to. Now try to answer the question of how many blacks were in Denmark in 1837 when the story was written.
considering the Dutch were major slavers I'd guess not many?

Forum List

Back