Little Mermaid White Again - Left Goes Crazy - RACE SWAPPING!

So the creator didn’t say anything about mermaids being a certain race, and he didn’t say anything about race whatsoever in his fairytale .

But you think he really meant that mermaids need to be white based on nothing but your feelings.

And I’m the fucking moron?
So in your 'woke' world, a guy whose only method of description is written words, just happened to leave out the main character was another race? You do realize that would have been scandalous in homogeneous Denmark, right? You really are a fucking moron.

So in your 'woke' world, a guy whose only method of description is written words, just happened to leave out the main character was another race?
So you admit that he didn’t say anything about race whatsoever and he didn’t say or imply that mermaids need to be white.

The creator didn’t demand that mermaids be white. Why are you?

So you admit that he didn’t say anything about race whatsoever and he didn’t say or imply that mermaids need to be white.

The creator didn’t demand that mermaids be white. Why are you?
Are you really that stupid? What sort of moron applies modern diversity to books set and written in homogeneous societies? Do you know anything about literature? I guess this topic is way over your head.

Are you really that stupid? What sort of moron applies modern diversity to books set and written in homogeneous societies? Do you know anything about literature? I guess this topic is way over your head.
I didn’t apply modern diversity to a fucking fairytale with mythical creatures.

I said that the book doesn’t say anything about race or anything about mermaids being white. Because it doesn’t.

This doesnt bother me a bit. "race swapping" (lol) never does.
But if this was changed to a white person, they movie would have been cancelled once the woke found out. And we all know that is true. They are EXTREMELY hypocritical.

This doesnt bother me a bit. "race swapping" (lol) never does.
But if this was changed to a white person, they movie would have been cancelled once the woke found out. And we all know that is true. They are EXTREMELY hypocritical.
And extremely more powerful, socially, than you cucks are these days.

I dont give in to them. You dont see me apologizing for something i said 30 years ago.
Look, I get it. You are triggered because i called your kind massive hypocrites.
No hard feelings :)
😆

I didn't even see where you said that. The reality is that you either okay with this and thus don't have to give in to anything, or you arent okay with this and you give in because you're a loser who can't stop the thing they don't want to happen from happening. That's you. 😆

The fact this was ever an issue at all illustrates the continued retardation of our society

Last edited:
😆

I didn't even see where you said that. The reality is that you either okay with this and thus don't have to give in to anything, or you arent okay with this and you give in because you're a loser who can't stop the thing they don't want to happen from happening. That's you. 😆
1663689397523.png

So in your 'woke' world, a guy whose only method of description is written words, just happened to leave out the main character was another race? You do realize that would have been scandalous in homogeneous Denmark, right? You really are a fucking moron.
Hans Christian Anderson was born in 1805. He likely wasn't motivated by diversity. He would never have considered another race for any of his characters.

In the story The Little Mermaid, there is no happy ending. The white Mermaid becomes foam upon the sea, also white.

There is only one reason to race swap and redo all these stories. Non whites do not have an original thought in all of their collective heads.

Is that you're coping mechanism, little cuck? 😆
I just saw a bunch of mumbo jumbo. Which is your forte. I honestly dont think i have ever seen you actually contribute to a thread. Low grade poster, to say the least. I do, however, understand you cant help it. That extra chromosome you have limits your cognitive function.
So no hard feelings :)

I just saw a bunch of mumbo jumbo. Which is your forte. I honestly dont think i have ever seen you actually contribute to a thread. Low grade poster, to say the least. I do, however, understand you cant help it. That extra chromosome you have limits your cognitive function.
So no hard feelings :)
I get it. You didn't recognize you were the cuck until I pointed out to you that people who cheer this on aren't forced to accept anything. It's what we want. 😆

Forum List

Back