Little piggies kill a 6-year-old - Louisiana Police Officers Open Fire On Car, Killing 6-

Good work, boys. Hello Public Relations, we did it again...

1185003_10202148648102393_1969065366_n.jpg

"Police officers in Marksville, Louisiana, shot and killed a 6-year-old and critically wounded his father following a vehicle pursuit on Tuesday.

Avoyelles Parish Coroner Dr. L. J. Mayeux later identified the boy as Jeremy Mardis. He was reportedly in the passenger seat of the car when he was fatally struck in the head and chest.

Jeremy is now the youngest person to have been killed by police in the U.S. this year, according to unofficial data collected by The Guardian.

His father, identified as Chris Few, was driving the vehicle when police opened fire. Mayuex told The Associated Press that Few reached a dead end during the chase, at which point he attempted to reverse the car into the officers. The officers then “discharged their weapons” at the vehicle, Louisiana State Police said.

The U.S. Department of Justice recommends that police departments institute policies prohibiting officers from shooting into moving vehicles, primarily because it's not an effective tactic to stop a car that is driving toward an officer."
Louisiana Police Officers Open Fire On Car, Killing 6-Year-Old Passenger
Sounds like dad's fault to me.
Nope. Dad was driving, he didn't pull the trigger.

His actions elicited fire.

"Police officers in Marksville, Louisiana, shot and killed a 6-year-old and critically wounded his father following a vehicle pursuit on Tuesday.

Avoyelles Parish Coroner Dr. L. J. Mayeux later identified the boy as Jeremy Mardis. He was reportedly in the passenger seat of the car when he was fatally struck in the head and chest.

Jeremy is now the youngest person to have been killed by police in the U.S. this year, according to unofficial data collected by The Guardian.

His father, identified as Chris Few, was driving the vehicle when police opened fire. Mayuex told The Associated Press that Few reached a dead end during the chase, at which point he attempted to reverse the car into the officers. The officers then “discharged their weapons” at the vehicle, Louisiana State Police said.

The U.S. Department of Justice recommends that police departments institute policies prohibiting officers from shooting into moving vehicles, primarily because it's not an effective tactic to stop a car that is driving toward an officer."

Nope. Never should have happened. Bullets don't stop trucks.

I lay the blame exactly where it belongs, with the selfish and asshole father. He put his son in that position and he paid for father's foolishness. Poor kid.

I lay the blame exactly where it belongs, with the selfish and asshole father. He put his son on that position and he paid for father's foolishness. Poor kid.
Terrific, but that doesn't change who has blood on their hands now does it? That's what happens, when you shoot a child dead.

<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-video" data-allowfullscreen="1" data-href=""><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite=""><a href="">COPS WOULD HAVE EXECUTED HIM IN AMERICA</a><p>IMAGINE if this had happened here! US cops take note, this is how REAL HEROES handle the mentally ill.</p>Posted by <a href="Filming Cops">Filming Cops</a> on Thursday, 29 October 2015</blockquote></div></div>

Sorry that post is so ugly...I tried to copy it from Facebook.

They stop drivers.

I lay the blame exactly where it belongs, with the selfish and asshole father. He put his son on that position and he paid for father's foolishness. Poor kid.
Terrific, but that doesn't change who has blood on their hands now does it? That's what happens, when you shoot a child dead.

The blood is on the hands of the father whom put his child in that situation. Nothing you can say will make me believe otherwise.

They stop drivers.
Not according the Feds, and sure as hell not in this case, without a very high cost.

The blood is on the hands of the father whom put his child in that situation. Nothing you can say will make me believe otherwise.
I don't have to say anything. Ask the cops who now have to live with the fact they killed a little boy...

They stop drivers.
Not according the Feds, and sure as hell not in this case, without a very high cost.

I don't believe the feds these days, especially against all common sense.

They stop drivers.

You don't believe anything that disagrees with you so that comes as no shock at all...

I don't have to say anything. Ask the cops who now have to live with the fact they killed a little boy...

Unfortunate, but the fault is not theirs, ergo ...

They stop drivers.

You don't believe anything that disagrees with you so that comes as no shock at all...

I believe that which is proven factually.

News for you, the ones firing the guns are at fault. They pulled the triggers when it wasn't necessary. Now you know.

They stop drivers.

I believe that which is proven factually.
And the fact is the people who fired the guns were cops, and who they killed was a child. Those facts will never change.

Maybe the father should have acted like an adult not a thug, he is to blame.

News for you, the ones firing the guns are at fault. They pulled the triggers when it wasn't necessary. Now you know.
News for you retard, you have no idea what was necessary.

Maybe the father should have acted like an adult not a thug, he is to blame.
Maybe the cops should learn you don't just fire your guns especially when you don't need to and when you might kill a child, which they did. Even a white one, I'll bet that stings.

News for you retard, you have no idea what was necessary.
Oh but I do, and so do the Feds who say don't use guns in a car chance.

Forum List

Back