Live coverage - Please use this thread for Updates!

The FOX analysis is that there isn't enough Kerry precincts left to put him over and there were some Bush precincts still to report in Ohio. That's it.

Bush is now at 266, Alaska will give Bush another 3 to 269.

It's at 80% reporting with Bush up 51 - 47.

Anybody here think that Kerry will concede tonight? Anybody at all?

Hey!!

You guys need to relax! I'm up here, Alaska is MINE! My State! :D

Rest assured, AK is going Bush. Always been heavily Republican, we're a State of 84% Good Guys! :beer:

He better concedes tonight if he stays down 3 -4 percent in Ohio

If he closes to 1% expect the lawyers to be at it again

NightTrain said:
Hey!!

You guys need to relax! I'm up here, Alaska is MINE! My State! :D

Rest assured, AK is going Bush. Always been heavily Republican, we're a State of 84% Good Guys! :beer:

Bush has been leading big all along in your state. Heck, you guys are redder than we are!! :thup:

Fox just officially projected Alaska securing a tie @ 269 (at least) and a secure Bush win.

Let me see ya dance banana! :banana:

NBC says Bush got Iowa! CNN has Bush ahead in Iowa.

NBC are now saying there is no way for Kerry to get to 270. I guess that's their way of saying that Bush has won. :clap1:

Comrade said:
I'm watching Dan Rather right now on CBS for FUN and GIGGLES!

They look so wooden, almost like scarecrows! :chains:

you are a sadistic individual .

hahaha

I gues I ll take a look at his desperation too.

It's late & the public transportation is getting ready to stop. It's raining. People are leaving. They know it's over.

:boohoo:

-Cp said:
Fox gave ohio to bush! :)

As well they should. There's 97% of the precincts reporting and President Bush is leading by about 125,000 votes. The Dems keeping screaming baout the provisional ballots, but according to the Secretary of State in Ohio there are only 140,000 of them. Even if all of them turn out to be legit (which is unlikely) about 90% of them woudl have to go to Kerry for him to win Ohio. Not gonna happen.

Forum List

Back