Live Election Results in Virginia

Just brace yourself for the end of Trump chicken wing. Because all this crying about Washington insiders aren't relevant now because these votes are from Southern Virginia. And then there is the ass whipping going on in Jersey.
Because 15 States have a Dem Gov?

Yep. Because if Northam had lost you'd be talking crazy. You lost. Trump lost. And in 2018 it's going to be worse.

"Trump lost."

^^^^ Trump won.

Not tonite. And did he really win? Seems that Clinton got more votes.

Um The Donald was not running for Governor of Virginia or New Jersey.

The Leftists going crazy because Democrats won elections in Democratic States that voted for Hillary and twice for Obama, Democrats winning in Democratic States = MEGA victory and end of the Republican Party :uhoh3:

Just like you guys did in republican states that never elect democrats.

There was no Obama recession.

It's been happening since the 1980s and Ronald Reagan's speach about government agents (staged of course) catching a perp with drugs right out side of the white house..

And then you have Marion berry..

Fake news Republicans getting their ass kicked in Virginia at least... I see the end of the b******* Republican propaganda Reign of Terror... Trump is the perfect fool to reveal the idiocy.

Yeah the guy the government spent 10 million tax dollars to entrap.

5a026b9b1400003001d7f5f2.jpeg

It's been happening since the 1980s and Ronald Reagan's speach about government agents (staged of course) catching a perp with drugs right out side of the white house..

Marionberry:

Marionberry - Wikipedia

Marion Barry:

Marion Barry - Wikipedia

What's the point about posting wiki? We all know who he is in the political world like rob ford...

I was just having some fun with your typo.

Marionberry:

Marionberry - Wikipedia

Marion Barry:

Marion Barry - Wikipedia

What's the point about posting wiki? We all know who he is in the political world like rob ford...

I was just having some fun with your typo.

I know :)

Just a maintenance guy, that's all I like to do except know my stuff when it comes to news and politics

A bad obsession of mine.

Congrats to the Dems...You're 3 for 1,005+.

:p

Aw shut up. You won 2 special elections, lost the real vote for the presidency and you act like you won 3 landslides.

So get used to this losing, because 1 year from tonight it's going be very bad for you chicken wings.

Special congratulations to Danica Roem in Virginia!

Danica_Roem_insert_courtesy_Danica_Roem.jpg
I used to joke about Democrats looking for a transsexual candidate.
They finally found one.

Next they need a one-legged Hispanic Pedophile and they'll have run the table.

Is that like the equivalent of your token black? Haha....Ben Carson...had to pick the craziest one, didn't ya?
Ben Carson isn't the only black in the GOP....but I guess this is news to you.

Special congratulations to Danica Roem in Virginia!

Danica_Roem_insert_courtesy_Danica_Roem.jpg
I used to joke about Democrats looking for a transsexual candidate.
They finally found one.

Next they need a one-legged Hispanic Pedophile and they'll have run the table.

Is that like the equivalent of your token black? Haha....Ben Carson...had to pick the craziest one, didn't ya?
Ben Carson isn't the only black in the GOP....but I guess this is news to you.

Really? Wow!!!!

People still realize what you guys are doing.

Forum List

Back