Live - Massive 80,000 People Turn Out for Trump Rally in Wildwood, NJ

That's an extremely lame answer. It must take a lot of practice to talk out of both sides of your mouth at the same time. The steel dossier was fake. Just like the 51 intelligence officials. Created for gullible Democrats like you.
Turned out the Russian collusion claim was fake also. How does it feel to be fooled like that? I knew it from the very beginning.

View attachment 947207
Why was that a lame answer? It appears that you are doing another one of your lazy dismissals. Here give this a read. It breaks down the 16 different reports in the Steele dossier and analysis then with what we now know from intel available in the public domain…. Educate yourself

What points have you actually made other than you are okay with government censorship and propaganda. LOL
You claimed that there was no significant foreign interference happening in our elections. I pointed towards sanctions that Trump brought against Russia in 2016 and 18. There have also been arrests made. These things don’t happen unless there is significant action.

You dodged all that to rant about democrats. Grow up and do better.

Wrong, the story was sketchy as hell because Rudy Giuliani ended up with Hunter Biden’s laptop a month before the election and gave the contents to the NY Post so they could release his private emails and content. No vetting and no authentication that point. Of course that is sketchy. Dont need anybody to tell me that’s sketchy, it just is.
Looks like the FBI had had the laptop first. Quite a while. Hunter called his dad pedo Joe on it . Don't you think we would want to know that Biden was having accusations of being a pedophile by his own son before we voted?. Should have been plastered all over the news what was on that laptop for months before the election. Why was it not?

Why was that a lame answer? It appears that you are doing another one of your lazy dismissals. Here give this a read. It breaks down the 16 different reports in the Steele dossier and analysis then with what we now know from intel available in the public domain…. Educate yourself

It was a lame answer because you said "oh some of it might have been real some was not "(paraphrasing). What a watered-down fake person you've turned out to be with no convictions, willing to say anything to escape from realism. The steel dossier was a lie just like the 51 top intelligence officials.

Statements from our Intel agencies like the ones made in the letter we've been arguing about ? russia has been trying to hack into our power grid and has succeeded in hacking into some of our important utilities . They definitely deserve sanctions . Their election interference appears to be minimal however , except for you Democrats and your sky is falling approach to elections. A corrupt Intel agency. They still are. biased and dishonest. I truly hope Trump gets elected and can start cleaning up this mess. Sure won't be easy however
Hacking into power grids is a different thing. Don’t change the subject. You’re trying to minimize election interference efforts despite the facts showing otherwise

It was a lame answer because you said "oh some of it might have been real some was not "(paraphrasing). What a watered-down fake person you've turned out to be with no convictions, willing to say anything to escape from realism. The steel dossier was a lie just like the 51 top intelligence officials.
Did you read the analysis of the dossier I sent? By the speed of your reply I'm guess no. How about you give it a look and then comment?

Hacking into power grids is a different thing. Don’t change the subject. You’re trying to minimize election interference efforts despite the facts showing otherwise
I didn't change the subject, I was just having a conversation. You have yet to show any facts of election interference. I'm not saying there wasn't any but it was very minimal. Not worth screaming to the mountains about like you Democrats.

There you go with incorrect words again... Not TOP... Former... 51 Former Intelligence Officials.

Damn you're bad at this.
Hahaha, "intelligence" officials what an oxymoron for the gullible Democrat.

Did you read the analysis of the dossier I sent? By the speed of your reply I'm guess no. How about you give it a look and then comment?
Yes I read it. It was written during the Mueller farce. It says nothing and is biased. Opinion based. Perfect for the gullible Democrat

The letter wasn’t a statement from our intel agencies. Those were retired agents
51 top officials in the intelligence Department. Professing that the laptop was most likely Russian disinformation. A lie for the gullible Democrat and on the fence Republican.

I didn't change the subject, I was just having a conversation. You have yet to show any facts of election interference. I'm not saying there wasn't any but it was very minimal. Not worth screaming to the mountains about like you Democrats.
I’ve pointed to the fact that Trump sanctioned Russians for election interference in 2016 and 2018. I can bring up more examples but you dismiss everything done by law enforcement because they are all left wing deep state activists… right?

So let’s just stick with the Trump led examples as I know you wouldn’t dare cross dear leader.

Hahaha, "intelligence" officials what an oxymoron for the gullible Democrat.
Hey look at that right there in your link… “former” not “top”. See, words are important. You’re welcome

I’ve pointed to the fact that Trump sanctioned Russians for election interference in 2016 and 2018. I can bring up more examples but you dismiss everything done by law enforcement because they are all left wing deep state activists… right?

So let’s just stick with the Trump led examples as I know you wouldn’t dare cross dear leader.
Yeah the Russians are bad guys. There's no way they affected that election though. If Trump was working for the Russians like you Democrats say he was why would he sanction them? Their efforts were certainly minimal. I don't know what that has to do with your argument promoting censorship and propaganda by democrats. Try to hang in there and stick with the subject

Hey look at that right there in your link… “former” not “top”. See, words are important. You’re welcome
You really like to mince words. You are a very literal, concrete person aren't you? Brennan is not a top former official?

Yes I read it. It was written during the Mueller farce. It says nothing and is biased. Opinion based. Perfect for the gullible Democrat
Well then you obviously didn’t read it. It digs into the claims in the steel dossier and compares it with elements found in the public record and evidence from court proceedings.

So like I said. It was an oppo research intel report. Some of it proven and some of it not. It certainly wasn’t a list of things made up by the Dems.

You really like to mince words. You are a very literal, concrete person aren't you? Brennan is not a top former official?
I like to be accurate with words... Something you don't seem to care about.

When you accuse our intel agencies of writing a letter that they didn't write, that is fake news.
When you try and back up that claim by highlighting TOP intelligence officials when its really FORMER, thats more fake news.

Then out of the other side of your mouth you're bitching about propaganda... Thats exactly what you're engaging in when you misquote, distort and spread inaccurate statements in attempt to progress your political agenda. You're being a hypocrite

You are really kind of a stooge. These are not "top "former officials?
  1. Mike Hayden, former CIA director, now analyst for CNN
  2. Jim Clapper, former director of national intelligence, now CNN pundit
  3. Leon Panetta, former CIA director and defense secretary
  4. John Brennan, former CIA director, now analyst for NBC and MSNBC
  5. Thomas Fingar, former National Intelligence Council chair, now teaches at Stanford University
  6. Rick Ledgett, former National Security Agency deputy director, now a director at M&T Bank
  7. John McLaughlin, former CIA acting director, now teaches at Johns Hopkins University
  8. Michael Morell, former CIA acting director, now at George Mason University
  9. Mike Vickers, former defense undersecretary for intelligence, now on board of BAE Systems
  10. Doug Wise, former Defense Intelligence Agency deputy director, teaches at University of New Mexico
  11. Nick Rasmussen, former National Counterterrorism Center director, now executive director, Global Internet Forum to Counter Terrorism
  12. Russ Travers, former National Counterterrorism
Named and Shamed: The 51 Intel Officials Who Lied About the Hunter Biden Laptop Emails - Election Central

Forum List

Back