🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Live Montana results... Looks like Gianforte is going to win

Beating up a reporter seems to be a good election strategy for Republicans

Gianforte probably got more votes because of it

For what? Not because a reporter insulted his family, not because a reporter made a personal attack, not because a reporter physically assaulted him......but because a reporter asked him about the GOP health plan
He reportedly only body slammed him once for asking gotcha questions and the rule should be to body slam reporters at least twice for asking gotcha questions, then maybe we would have a more responsible press.

Gotcha as in "I gotcha voting for the Republican health care bill"?

For what? Not because a reporter insulted his family, not because a reporter made a personal attack, not because a reporter physically assaulted him......but because a reporter asked him about the GOP health plan
Beating up?

He knocked him to the ground. Didn't even rise to the level of felony assault.
You guys prove your limp wristedness every day.

He reportedly only body slammed him once for asking gotcha questions and the rule should be to body slam reporters at least twice for asking gotcha questions, then maybe we would have a more responsible press.

Gotcha as in "I gotcha voting for the Republican health care bill"?
So you have no idea what the reporter asked.

Snowflakes are melting all across the country......

Nobody cares about Montana. I'm not even convinced anybody lives there.
The DEM are 'caring' this morning in the Congress you moron!
How many REPs have won the Special elections since Trump became President? How many DEMs have won any of these Special elections.
I can't WAIT to watch the REPs get a Super Majority next year!

The vast majority of voters there voted early from what I read. The Dim was doomed from the gate.

99.99% of those who voted for the REP are DELIGHTED he smacked down the little radical LIB fag.
The fag was KNOWN around town to be 'prancing' in and out of the bars attempting to provoke fights so he would get his face bunched in so he could go back to his hotel room with a bloody smile on his face and jerk off.

Well, I'm sure much of early voting was done. Still, the ones who applaud this and voted for him because of this lack moral fiber and then will tell you how Christian they are.

Well, I'm sure much of early voting was done. Still, the ones who applaud this and voted for him because of this lack moral fiber and then will tell you how Christian they are.

Your amoebic intellect is showing, spare us your babbling, and lies. This man has more moral fiber and his voters are one billion times more moral than any person who would vote for the dimshit trash that ran against him, or any member of the dimshit scum party and their lying propaganda mill that includes the little slapped puppy reporting harasser who started the fight.

If I was a reporter covering any R running for re election I would hire a bodyguard because "toss a reporter" is now a promise of good luck.

:lmao:

Yeah,

And if the guy is going to claim he was "bodyslammed" when he was simply pushed down......

Well, I'd make sure he got good and bodyslammed.

And only a left winger will pass that kind of judgement.

One that says "voted for him because of his lack of moral character"....when in fact, most (if not all) of those who voted for him planned to do so anyway for a host of reasons.

But you know that....

And like any good leftwinger (if there really is such a thing), you morph you perception to fit your views.

Forum List

Back