🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Live Montana results... Looks like Gianforte is going to win

Live Election Results: Montana’s At-Large Congressional District

It looks like in most of the remaining precincts, Trump won by large margins.

Certainly he's going to win--we're talking MONTANA for god's sake--LOL But I don't know how good it's going to be for the Republican party as a whole--when he goes to court to face assault charges. This article explains it.

"What's beyond debate is that, according to Jacobs and multiple eyewitnesses, Gianforte grabbed the reporter by the throat and threw him to the ground -- screaming "sick and tired of you guys ... get the hell out of here."

While Gianforte's campaign put out a statement -- ludicrous on its face -- blaming Jacobs for his "aggressive" reporting tactics, the Gallatin County Sheriff's Office decided that the evidence was clear, charging the Montana Republican nominee with misdemeanor assault.

At this point, however, a Gianforte loss -- which would have been considered a total disaster by national Republicans as recently as 24 hours ago -- might wind up being the best possible outcome for the party.

Speaker Paul Ryan said Thursday that Gianforte should apologize. But he rejected the idea that he or Republican leadership would intervene if Gianforte wins. "I am going to let the people of Monana decide who they want to represent them," said Ryan.
National Republican Congressional Committee Chairman Steve Stivers sounded even more conciliatory. "From what I know of Greg Gianforte, this was totally out of character, but we all make mistakes," he said.

If Gianforte loses, he -- and the story -- disappear. Republicans would immediately blame his last-minute implosion for the defeat, allowing them to avoid the idea that the race should be properly read as a national referendum on Trump and the recently-passed American Health Care Act. (Worth noting: Before Gianforte's choke-slam on Jacobs, the race had been tightening due to the corroding national environment for Republicans.)

Now, consider what happens if Gianforte wins. Some time between now and June 7, he will have to appear in court to face the assault charge. And based on the audio provided by Jacobs as well as the eyewitness reports from a Fox News crew, it's hard to see how he doesn't get convicted.

What do Republicans do then? Every member of leadership will be asked, daily, whether seating Gianforte represents a willingness to look the other way. And for a party already struggling with branding issues, that's not the sort of story House Republicans need bouncing around Washington.

Greg Gianforte's assault charge puts Republicans in a lose-lose situation in Montana - CNNPolitics.com
Simple assault carries a fine of less then 200 dollars! I'll pay that if he needs it.

It's going to cost a lot more than $200 bucks. You people don't seem to understand that Democrats will use this--the media will use it. 2018 is right around the corner.

Certainly he's going to win--we're talking MONTANA for god's sake--LOL But I don't know how good it's going to be for the Republican party as a whole--when he goes to court to face assault charges. This article explains it.

"What's beyond debate is that, according to Jacobs and multiple eyewitnesses, Gianforte grabbed the reporter by the throat and threw him to the ground -- screaming "sick and tired of you guys ... get the hell out of here."

While Gianforte's campaign put out a statement -- ludicrous on its face -- blaming Jacobs for his "aggressive" reporting tactics, the Gallatin County Sheriff's Office decided that the evidence was clear, charging the Montana Republican nominee with misdemeanor assault.

At this point, however, a Gianforte loss -- which would have been considered a total disaster by national Republicans as recently as 24 hours ago -- might wind up being the best possible outcome for the party.

Speaker Paul Ryan said Thursday that Gianforte should apologize. But he rejected the idea that he or Republican leadership would intervene if Gianforte wins. "I am going to let the people of Monana decide who they want to represent them," said Ryan.
National Republican Congressional Committee Chairman Steve Stivers sounded even more conciliatory. "From what I know of Greg Gianforte, this was totally out of character, but we all make mistakes," he said.

If Gianforte loses, he -- and the story -- disappear. Republicans would immediately blame his last-minute implosion for the defeat, allowing them to avoid the idea that the race should be properly read as a national referendum on Trump and the recently-passed American Health Care Act. (Worth noting: Before Gianforte's choke-slam on Jacobs, the race had been tightening due to the corroding national environment for Republicans.)

Now, consider what happens if Gianforte wins. Some time between now and June 7, he will have to appear in court to face the assault charge. And based on the audio provided by Jacobs as well as the eyewitness reports from a Fox News crew, it's hard to see how he doesn't get convicted.

What do Republicans do then? Every member of leadership will be asked, daily, whether seating Gianforte represents a willingness to look the other way. And for a party already struggling with branding issues, that's not the sort of story House Republicans need bouncing around Washington.

Greg Gianforte's assault charge puts Republicans in a lose-lose situation in Montana - CNNPolitics.com
Simple assault carries a fine of less then 200 dollars! I'll pay that if he needs it.

It's going to cost a lot more than $200 bucks. You people don't seem to understand that Democrats will use this--the media will use it. 2018 is just right around the corner.
Elections have consequences… Monkey fuck

It's going to cost a lot more than $200 bucks. You people don't seem to understand that Democrats will use this--the media will use it. 2018 is just right around the corner.
You don't understand just how many American citizens would like to knock the teeth out of main stream media!
This man is an American hero!

Yeah I know elections have consequences--and it's just unfortunate that many of you Lil Einsteins out there never can see beyond the tips of your noses. I can see the video of this guy body slamming a reporter to the ground in a DNC video all over this nation already in the run up to 2018.

stupid2_596.jpg

It's going to cost a lot more than $200 bucks. You people don't seem to understand that Democrats will use this--the media will use it. 2018 is right around the corner.
Who cares? The Democrats have no pull right now. All they can do is whine and complain.

Hanoi Jane's ex husband owns about half of Montana....plenty of Gollywood types up there too...the locals hate them as tonight just proved.

Yeah I know elections have consequences--and it's just unfortunate that many of you Lil Einsteins out there never can see beyond the tips of your noses. I can see the video of this guy body slamming a reporter to the ground in a DNC video all over this nation already in the run up to 2018.

stupid2_596.jpg
Like I said before him beating up that reporter probably was the wrong thing to do, but I do have a hard time feeling sorry for shit bag progressive reporter.

Who cares? The Democrats have no pull right now. All they can do is whine and complain.

Well Democrats are going to take over in 2018--there is no doubt about it. While I am certain that Republicans will still win in Montana--there are red states that are looking very questionable at this time.

These Republican Welcome Home Town Halls have been getting very nasty, including in deep red states.

Senator Tom Cotton of Arkansas

Then this in Salt Lake City, Utah--considered the most conservative state in this nation.
Republican town halls are getting very, very nasty

The Republican party really didn't need to give any more ammunition to Democrats and the State of Montana just did.

stupid2_596.jpg
Like I said before him beating up that reporter probably was the wrong thing to do, but I do have a hard time feeling sorry for shit bag progressive reporter.
You're going soft. Beating down democrats and communists is always the right thing to do.

Well Democrats are going to take over in 2018--there is no doubt about it. While I am certain that Republicans will still win in Montana--there are red states that are looking very questionable at this time.

These Republican Welcome Home Town Halls have been getting very nasty in deep red states.

Then this in Salt Lake City, Utah--considered the most conservative state in this nation.

No they aren't.

These Republican Welcome Home Town Halls have been getting very nasty in deep red states.

The Republican party really didn't need to give any more ammunition to Democrats and the State of Montana just did.

:lmao:
You progressives never give up, On trying to control other people's lives.
Guess what? we don't want what you're selling

stupid2_596.jpg
Oh you mean like liberal polls?
Liberal OP Ed's?
Liberal skewed news?

STill believing in that crap are you?
It's a new America and we don't hold any faith in liberal predictions perverts or horse shit.

stupid2_596.jpg
Liberal OP Ed's?
Liberal skewed news?

It's a new America and we don't hold any faith in liberal predictions perverts or horse shit.
They really think one year will be enough time for us to forget 8 years of Obummer. Not going to happen. Democrats are done for at least 8 years, in both the presidency and congress.

stupid2_596.jpg
Liberal OP Ed's?
Liberal skewed news?

… You mean all of the poles in all 57 states even under sniper fire?

You know when you get down to it that shit stain mongrel did more to destroy the Democrat party then any person in history.

Bravo shit stain bravo!

These Republican Welcome Home Town Halls have been getting very nasty, including in deep red states.

From stooges your minders bus in to make fools of themselves for a hundred bucks? Everybody can see through what you're doing at our townhalls....pick the wrong one and you're going to an ER.

stupid2_596.jpg
Liberal OP Ed's?
Liberal skewed news?

They really think one year will be enough time for us to forget 8 years of Obummer. Not going to happen. Democrats are done for at least 8 years, in both the presidency and congress.

Nope it's not going to happen for you. I doubt Trump is going to make it into his 2nd year. This investigation has turned into a Criminal Investigation has of last week.
Lindsey Graham: Russia probe 'now a criminal investigation'

This is going to trickle down into Senate & House races all over this country. We have had massive protests never seen before in this nation. These people are no longer protesters they are activists against the Republican Party--and they won't forget to vote in 2018. You have awoken a sleeping Giant by electing Trump and it's pissed.

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

Woman's march Washington D.C the day after Trump was inaugurated. This was going on in every state across this country--they were in the millions--for more pictures go to this link.
Woman's march pictures

More protesters of Trump.

WOMENS-MARCH.jpg

March+aerials+2+1-21-17.JPG

th

For more pictures you can find them at this link--they are also in the millions.
trump protest - Yahoo Image Search Results

House and Senate Republicans know what's coming already.
After Comey, Republicans worry about 2018 ‘wipeout’
Republicans sound alarm on Trump's troubles ahead of 2018

"In November, Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) won reelection to one of the most Republican districts in the nation, with 73 percent of the vote. On Thursday night, he found himself facing a very different picture. Thousands of people crowded in and outside of what was supposed to be a run-of-the-mill town hall in Utah to boo him and chant, “You work for us” and “Do your job!” Reporters heard those who couldn't get into the 1,080-person auditorium yelling: “Bring him out!”

All I am saying is that by Montana electing Representative Gianforte--who is on video for putting a reporter in a choke hold and then body slamming him to the ground just gives Democrats a little more salt to pour into an open wound in 2018.

The biggest farce we have been sold in this country is we. Have to tolerate.
Feral negro's burning and looting.
Perverts in bathrooms will girls.
Rich liberal kids rioting in the streets.
Immigrants we don't want.
Laws taxes mandates and regulations we don't agree with.
Natural rights we have as people.

Well fuck. We are in charge now and the liberal horse shit is coming to an end!
You want to tolerate to prove you are better?
Okay tolerate this..,.you dumb son's a bitches are out of power so tolerate that assholes.

Thank you
Fury

Forum List

Back