🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Live Montana results... Looks like Gianforte is going to win

Who wouldn't want to strangle one of those fairy dickwads sticking microphones in your face, screaming at you? This is a man of ACTION and we need more of them. Maybe he can smack Paul Ryan around to get something done in CONgress.

Who wouldn't want to strangle one of those fairy dickwads sticking microphones in your face, screaming at you? This is a man of ACTION and we need more of them. Maybe he can smack Paul Ryan around to get something done in CONgress.

Speaking of fairy did anyone see the guy he slammed? what a prissy liberal prick...they always act like they know everything and get so upset over nothing

Montana is where Augustus T. McRae & Woodrow F. Call drove those cattle to in one of the greatest movies of all time....Lonesome Dove.

"A man who won't cheat for a poke don't want the poke bad enough."

Montana's new Congressman took a different kind of poke at a Bolshevik Reporter...God Bless him.

I'll bet he can eat 50 eggs too...like Luke did.

We need some people in Congress who are not Bolsheviks or Pussies.

I'll take this boy from Montana every time.
_______

Gianforte now up by over 22,000 votes........progs were counting on the registered Angus and Holstein vote but it seems their ace in the hole stayed home farting and chewing their cuds.

" If we put a cowboy hat and a guitar on Boinie Sanduhz's platform those stupid Hicks in Montana will vote for our guy! "
Thought the dems....

It says more about the people of Montana. They are good little fascists who have endorsed this thug. The Republican Party needs to go the way of the whigs.

Poor Democrats! Guess all those Montana Negros just stayed home.
They were counting on all the college kids from out of town to push Quist over the top. Not gonna happen... Communist takeover of Montana thwarted.
The gay cowboy singing about drowning polar bears failed…:itsok:
It says more about the people of Montana. They are good little fascists who have endorsed this thug. The Republican Party needs to go the way of the whigs.
Stfu, you don't even know what fascism is.

On a note aside

Montana is such a gorgeous state........gorgeous! (never been there but omg! the photos)

Montana sunrise....

It is beautiful. I've hiked all over the northwest fly-fishing the back country.

Maybe you could answer a question for me! Why do people fish for flies? Don't we have enough buzzing around Democrats like the horse's asses they are?

Forum List

Back