LIVE: Obama giving a splendid lecture/scolding to American peasants on guns! BANNED private sales!

The same liberals that want to ban guns because theyre too prevelent tell us if we legalize drugs drug use will go down.

Sure they will. Thousands of criminals/ psychos get denied gun approval every year.
And they get them illegally...

Congratulations, Timmy!!! You did it again!!!
View attachment 58920

No they don't . You think it's as easy as buying some weed on the corner? Right wing fallacy .
Sure they will. Thousands of criminals/ psychos get denied gun approval every year.

View attachment 58920

No they don't . You think it's as easy as buying some weed on the corner? Right wing fallacy .

Ummm, actually obiwan is correct and you're not. Funny how in France and Norway where private gun ownership is nearly impossible (unless you're rich of course, funny how the rich can have guns no matter where they are) the bad guys were able to get machine guns in one case, and a handgun in the other and between the two of them they murdered more innocent people than ALL of our mass shootings combined over the last 20 years.

Yeppers, that gun control sure works well!

View attachment 58920

Timmy has lived a sheltered life

Fine lass . Go buy an illegal gun and prove me wrong.

I could in a New York minute, used to live near Chicago, they sell them out of trunks of cars, anything you want

These EO are much to do about very little they will have no major impact on gun violence it's all smoke and mirrors.

Obama is not going to keep us safe. We aren't safe. We have gun homicide rates that are through the roof, right up there with place like Uruguay or Somalia. Obama is going to try and make us safer. It will help, although nobody knows how much. If it saves the lives of just a few dozen of the thousands who die from guns each year, it is probably a plus.

Obama is not going to keep us safe. We aren't safe. We have gun homicide rates that are through the roof, right up there with place like Uruguay or Somalia. Obama is going to try and make us safer. It will help, although nobody knows how much. If it saves the lives of just a few dozen of the thousands who die from guns each year, it is probably a plus.

How will this EO help? Please be specific.

FACT SHEET: New Executive Actions to Reduce Gun Violence and Make Our Communities Safer

With another executive action hahaha what a joke. Look out criminals you'll no longer be able to buy a gun. Hahaha!

What's gained by making it easy for criminals to buy guns? What do you gain personally, or shouldn't I ask?

Last time I checked criminals don't DO background checks. Uhhh, that's one of the things that makes them "criminals" They don't follow laws. Do you understand?

FACT SHEET: New Executive Actions to Reduce Gun Violence and Make Our Communities Safer

With another executive action hahaha what a joke. Look out criminals you'll no longer be able to buy a gun. Hahaha!

What's gained by making it easy for criminals to buy guns? What do you gain personally, or shouldn't I ask?

Last time I checked criminals don't DO background checks. Uhhh, that's one of the things that makes them "criminals" They don't follow laws. Do you understand?

Criminals don't obey laws. That's what makes them criminals you fucking retard.

By what I heard the things he is doing don't amount to much. But, and this should scare everyone, it is a foot in the door. It is as step towards a dictator. Exactly what the COTUS is all about. Yes, I do not want gun violence and Obama agrees. BUT just because I don't want it doesn't mean he has the right to make law. He can submit his proposals to Congress and let the PEOPLE decided, which is what he should do. Another 500 million dollars is ALL he wants. When are the politicians going to realize we have run up the credit cards, they are maxed out?

This logic basically says we should have no laws because there will be people who break them .

View attachment 58920

I bought one just because I needed parts, I got it in Baltimore, illegally, took me less than a half hour to find and buy it.

This logic basically says we should have no laws because there will be people who break them .

Exactly. Let's repeal drunk driving laws because, hey, people will still drive drunk.

Your right lass .

We should have guns available out of vending machines for anyone to buy! Is that what you want ?

No but an American should not have to register a gun, that's the first step in confiscation

Hold up. President Obama has not said anything about a registry.

Yet.
Hold up, if people have to register and pass an application to purchase a gun, does that not create a registry by default?

We could lower the age of consent to zero and in one stroke end all child molesting crime.

Exactly. Let's repeal drunk driving laws because, hey, people will still drive drunk.

Thats the liberals claim when it comes to marijuana. People are going to do it whether its legal or not, so lets make it legal.
Difference?

Forum List

Back