Live on CNN: Radical Anarchists at Berkeley, heavily armed with cardboard shields...

skooks, you are being super silly again and very hissy, so into the time out corner for you.

Trump will do what the courts allow him to do: nothing more.

You're a walking, talking idiot, malarkey. How do you even breathe and walk at the same time?

Answer me this..... If the Judicial does rule against Trump (unlikely) how do they enforce their ruling if Trump tells them to go fuck their dead aunts?

Answer me that, moron.....

I thought America supported free speech, even that they don't like.
No. Not any more.

Not since the Left weaponized PC.

The left has taken over from the Right the desire to suppress speech it doesn't like. I used to compare them to the Moral Majority from the 80's, but at this point I think that's unfair to the Moral Majority. All they did was whine and push for censorship laws, which is bad, but they at least were peaceful.
Yeah.

And as bad as this is, we can't even blame it on the wild emotions of youth. Look at the posts on USMB, read the posts on HuffPo: There are "adults" who are supporting this, enabling it. People who should know better, but their ideology justifies shutting down opposing speech. In America.

I have a feeling some of those "Black Bloc" idiots are leftovers from the WTO protests and Occupy Wall Street. They may be "young" but not that young.

And yes, some older people do support their tactics.

He knew exactly what would happen and Bannon probably told him to do it to cause an uproar.

Ah, the usual false flag bullshit.

Don't you have a Jew somewhere to sneer at?
I agree with them.

I don't believe you know what you're spoiling for.

View attachment 110185

Exactly and they're too stupid to even realise it.

tumblr_inline_nhlu6uh3wf1rgbkwf.png

I am anti the right alt agenda. Bannon taking over the government, and Trump. Tearing apart our government to rebuild it for the rich elites and making us like Saudi Arabia.

Well considering Milo isn't the alt right, your fellow travelers are protesting the wrong person.

And still no condemnation of the Trump thug who shot the peaceful protestor.

Telling.
What's telling is you deeming a riot to be "peaceful protest".

The Leftist's can't cope with someone like President Trump he's driven them to the very borderline of insanity.

President Trump is an Alpha Male and he's pretty much Red Pilled.

The Leftist's are a mixture of hysterical Radical Militant Feminists, Adult-Toddler's who need Play Doh and puppies to stroke and Metrosexual Beta Cucks sans testicles.

More and more people each day are now choosing The Red Pill and it's a great thing to behold knowing this.

0982f654f5bf048d5818bdcc1622-red_pill_blue_pill.jpg

He knew exactly what would happen and Bannon probably told him to do it to cause an uproar.

I agree with them.

View attachment 110185

I am anti the right alt agenda. Bannon taking over the government, and Trump. Tearing apart our government to rebuild it for the rich elites and making us like Saudi Arabia.

Well considering Milo isn't the alt right, your fellow travelers are protesting the wrong person.

Exactly, what you said :thup:

And still no condemnation of the Trump thug who shot the peaceful protestor.

Telling.
What's telling is you deeming a riot to be "peaceful protest".

The Leftist's can't cope with someone like President Trump he's driven them to the very borderline of insanity.

The Leftist's are a mix of hysterical Radical Militant Feminists, Adult-Toddler's who need Play Doh and puppies to stroke and Metrosexual Beta Cucks sans testicles.

More and more people each day are now choosing The Red Pill and it's a great thing to behold knowing this.

"President Trump is an Alpha Male"
Exactly, he is not a Beta Cuck that's why leftists are losing their shit....

"Belief" has nothing to do with it. I watched it happen. Are you under the impression that banks just leave cash lying around at night?

First off, ATMs are not typically empied overnight. Second, I would like to see if any of these rioting pieces of shit weren't arrested, and if so, would like to compare them to the filth arrested in DC for rioting last week. If they are the same people, I would want to know who - if it is soros or someone else - that is paying them to participate in these assaults.

I agree with them.

View attachment 110185

President Trump, God Emperor of The Universe.

trump-i-am-growing-stronger.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Man your sick.
How do you 'man your sick' (sic) ???

The Leftist's are a mixture of hysterical Radical Militant Feminists, Adult-Toddler's who need Play Doh and puppies to stroke and Metrosexual Beta Cucks sans testicles.

BlueRedPill.jpg

Sorry, but more evidence of why these kids need their Safe Spaces. They want to overthrow the government with their cardboard shields and rocks. This is the generation that is going to lead America?

I'm not making light of their alt-left intentions, but...sigh...I can't make this stuff up....whoever the Mastermind behind this cout d'etate is really needs to lay off of the Playstation and Magic The Gathering.

They don't like Breitbart. Who can blame them.

I dont like indians but you dont see me torching cars over it.

skooks, you are being super silly again and very hissy, so into the time out corner for you.

Trump will do what the courts allow him to do: nothing more.

You're a walking, talking idiot, malarkey. How do you even breathe and walk at the same time? Answer me this..... If the Judicial does rule against Trump (unlikely) how do they enforce their ruling if Trump tells them to go fuck their dead aunts? Answer me that, moron.....
You are the hissy twink, Edge. You have no game when you encourage the Pres to break the law but argue the opposition should obey it. However, Trump will follow the law. The GOP Congress would love to have President Pence in a heartbeat.

To my pals on the right............ Of course this shit is revolting but our mindset has got to be "go.......go.....go". I hope the Berkely protests double in size tonight and spread across the country like wildfire. We want Amerians to be seeing shit burning and destroyed........the more the merrier. Some police confrontations would be awesome too!! Lets hope.......

It should be obvious to anyone with any semblance of intelligence that these are likely paid-for-riots, and that if anyone outside of far left idiot land like berkeley or DC tried this, like in say Kansas, they'd have their asses handed to them with some rather not insignificant weapons, like M4s and such.

You do realize he was not charged, right? There is a reason that a leftist city police did not charge him. Self defense. If they could they would have jumped at the chance. He was attacked. But I guess you don't care about that fact.
So, any condemnation of that fervent Trump supporter who shot the protestor at the other Milo event?

Of course not. We'll just get excuses that he was 'defending himself'.

Only one side is shooting people, the Trump side. Trump-thugs will want to deflect from their violent censoring nature, so we get threads like this.

View attachment 110185

President Trump, God Emperor of The Universe.

trump-i-am-growing-stronger.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Man your sick.
How do you 'man your sick' (sic) ???

She obviously has God and Trump confused. He may think of himself as a god but he is not, so she needs to get some help.

Forum List

Back