Live on CNN: Radical Anarchists at Berkeley, heavily armed with cardboard shields...

1. U.S. CodeTitle 18Part IChapter 103 › § 2113
18 U.S. Code § 2113 - Bank robbery and incidental crimes
(a)
Whoever, by force and violence, or by intimidation, takes, or attempts to take, from the person or presence of another, or obtains or attempts to obtain by extortion any property or money or any other thing of value belonging to, or in the care, custody, control, management, or possession of, any bank, credit union, or any savings and loan association; or
Whoever enters or attempts to enter any bank, credit union, or any savings and loan association, or any building used in whole or in part as a bank, credit union, or as a savings and loan association, with intent to commit in such bank, credit union, or in such savings and loan association, or building, or part thereof, so used, any felony affecting such bank, credit union, or such savings and loan association and in violation of any statute of the United States, or any larceny—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

(b)
Whoever takes and carries away, with intent to steal or purloin, any property or money or any other thing of value exceeding $1,000 belonging to, or in the care, custody, control, management, or possession of any bank, credit union, or any savings and loan association, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; or
Whoever takes and carries away, with intent to steal or purloin, any property or money or any other thing of value not exceeding $1,000 belonging to, or in the care, custody, control, management, or possession of any bank, credit union, or any savings and loan association, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

(c)
Whoever receives, possesses, conceals, stores, barters, sells, or disposes of, any property or money or other thing of value which has been taken or stolen from a bank, credit union, or savings and loan association in violation of subsection (b), knowing the same to be property which has been stolen shall be subject to the punishment provided in subsection (b) for the taker.
(d)
Whoever, in committing, or in attempting to commit, any offense defined in subsections (a) and (b) of this section, assaults any person, or puts in jeopardy the life of any person by the use of a dangerous weapon or device, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty-five years, or both.
18 U.S. Code § 2113 - Bank robbery and incidental crimes

uhm correct me if I'm wrong but isn't breaking into a bank a federal crime?

No, property damage is not a "federal crime", even if it's done to a bank.

Praise Kek!

It's interesting, how people sporting a pepe symbol are now getting punched on sight so often. Nobody is organizing that. Normal people just feel a spontaneous urge to hit them, in the same way they feel a spontaneous urge to beat down child molesters and other such scum.

That has its good and bad points.

Good, in that it shows most Americans are still moral. After all, any decent human being should be utterly disgusted by the Pepe-nazis, and should have to fight the urge to strike them. God gave us the capacity for violence for a reason, to use it to oppose evil.

But bad, in that both child molesters and Pepe-nazis don't deserve public beatdowns. Just public humiliation.

View attachment 110188

30MEMES-WEB2-blog427.jpg

To my pals on the right............

Of course this shit is revolting but our mindset has got to be "go.......go.....go". I hope the Berkely protests double in size tonight and spread across the country like wildfire. We want Amerians to be seeing shit burning and destroyed........the more the merrier. Some police confrontations would be awesome too!! Lets hope........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Rioting and destroying property and stopping free speech is anti-American and it's criminal.

Yes, we know, Jake; that's why Democrats embrace it and fund it. Duh.
Republicans don't do crime? You don't think before you post most times.

This silly attempt at shifting the topic is lame even for you, Jake. Your Party endorses hate crimes, hired gangsters for disrupting peaceful opposition party rallies, endorses violent racist hate crimes, and all manner of other RICO violations, including assassinations of police officers. We've already covered that ground, Jake; too bad your Alzheimer's prevents you from remembering from one to the next.
Again, you did not think before posting, just as I said. The topic is about "free speech and violence". During the campaign, the Trumpers were told not to get violent, they got violent, and the bad boys beat hissy people like you into the ground. My party is the GOP. The far right kills police officers, engages in criminal activities, is out right racist and nativist and nationalistic, and then cries what it gets done by its opposition. Picaro, your poor thinking and writing skills are on show here. Keep it up and keep people laughing at you. :lol:

And still no condemnation of the Trump thug who shot the peaceful protestor.

Telling.
Why don't you just sit back and relax. Grab your MAGA (Make America Great Again) mug of coffee, glance at the picture of our President and be happy.

e6f3b41f9dae29c5e8f41b7512c3bd09.jpg

He knew exactly what would happen and Bannon probably told him to do it to cause an uproar.

Ah, the usual false flag bullshit.

Don't you have a Jew somewhere to sneer at?
I agree with them.

I don't believe you know what you're spoiling for.

View attachment 110185

Exactly and they're too stupid to even realise it.

tumblr_inline_nhlu6uh3wf1rgbkwf.png

I am anti the right alt agenda. Bannon taking over the government, and Trump. Tearing apart our government to rebuild it for the rich elites and making us like Saudi Arabia.

Forum List

Back