Live on CNN: Radical Anarchists at Berkeley, heavily armed with cardboard shields...

He knew exactly what would happen and Bannon probably told him to do it to cause an uproar.

Ah, the usual false flag bullshit.

Don't you have a Jew somewhere to sneer at?
I don't believe you know what you're spoiling for.

View attachment 110185

Exactly and they're too stupid to even realise it.

tumblr_inline_nhlu6uh3wf1rgbkwf.png

I am anti the right alt agenda. Bannon taking over the government, and Trump. Tearing apart our government to rebuild it for the rich elites and making us like Saudi Arabia.

President Trump, God Emperor of The Universe.

trump-i-am-growing-stronger.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Man your sick.
How do you 'man your sick' (sic) ???

What about this, the Leftist Maniac's are about to implode I think.

Lol like the Military are friends of the Leftist's :lol:

This ugly insane bitch Sarah Silverman can't even recognise the irony in her batshit crazy demand :uhoh3:

This bitch should be arrested, well soon Leftist Maniacs of this ilk will be arrested, this below is Sedition, it's good the Traitors to America are coming out of the woodwork full-on now.

Sarah Silverman calls for military overthrow of ‘fascist’ Donald Trump

So when they were burning effigies of Oblama hung by the neck in a tree you thought free speech was alive and well?

You demonstrate an in depth lack of knowledge here. YES it was alive and well, the entire point of it is that people can say and do things you may not like, but are not illegal. So yes, burning effigies of Obama were fine just as burning them of Bush were. Burning the flag is fine even though I might want to punch someone on the face for doing it. It has ALWAYS been odd to me that a Liberal that only tolerates what he agrees with thinks he is being tolerant.

I am anti the right alt agenda. Bannon taking over the government, and Trump. Tearing apart our government to rebuild it for the rich elites and making us like Saudi Arabia.

maxresdefault.jpg

Man your sick.

She obviously has God and Trump confused. He may think of himself as a god but he is not, so she needs to get some help.

No there is a difference between God Emperor and Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, that you are too stupid to recognise a difference means it's you who needs the help.

maxresdefault.jpg

Man your sick.

She obviously has God and Trump confused. He may think of himself as a god but he is not, so she needs to get some help.
You surely lack any humor, here is a little gift for you
CsmI2kLUsAEES9T.jpg

I was living in Oakland, right next to the Berkeley border when I first heard the term "politically correct" back in the eighties. It made intuitive sense and nobody had to explain it, because it was all around me. I even remember joking with friends at the time that it was too bad we weren't Black lesbians in wheel chairs so we could be just as nasty as we wanted while being beyond reproach.

Since then, political correctness has morphed into an all-encompassing authoritarian straightjacket that demands the sort of conformity that can only be called fascist in spirit. It assigns rights by identity, creates a pecking order of privilege, is predicated upon double standards and requires complete obedience to the paradigms it enforces.

It has killed liberalism and replaced it with something that is almost its antithesis.

maxresdefault.jpg

Man your sick.

This ugly insane bitch Sarah Silverman can't even recognise the irony in her batshit crazy demand :uhoh3:

This bitch should be arrested, well soon Leftist Maniacs of this ilk will be arrested, this below is Sedition, it's good the Traitors to America are coming out of the woodwork full-on now.

Maybe Silly Sarah Silverman needs to be made an example of:

WAKE UP & JOIN THE RESISTANCE. ONCE THE MILITARY IS W US FASCISTS GET OVERTHROWN. MAD KING & HIS HANDLERS GO BYE BYE
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
https://twitter.com/jeffmueller/status/826920269491085317 …

18 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government
Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; .....

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction...

The Leftist's can't cope with someone like President Trump he's driven them to the very borderline of insanity.

President Trump is an Alpha Male and he's pretty much Red Pilled.

The Leftist's are a mixture of hysterical Radical Militant Feminists, Adult-Toddler's who need Play Doh and puppies to stroke and Metrosexual Beta Cucks sans testicles.

More and more people each day are now choosing The Red Pill and it's a great thing to behold knowing this.

0982f654f5bf048d5818bdcc1622-red_pill_blue_pill.jpg

View attachment 110202

4426251.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Man your sick.

WAKE UP & JOIN THE RESISTANCE. ONCE THE MILITARY IS W US FASCISTS GET OVERTHROWN. MAD KING & HIS HANDLERS GO BYE BYE
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; .....

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction...

Exactly and they are so stupid they are providing the rope themselves.

I was living in Oakland, right next to the Berkeley border when I first heard the term "politically correct" back in the eighties. It made intuitive sense and nobody had to explain it, because it was all around me. I even remember joking with friends at the time that it was too bad we weren't Black lesbians in wheel chairs so we could be just as nasty as we wanted while being beyond reproach.

Since then, political correctness has morphed into an all-encompassing authoritarian straightjacket that demands the sort of conformity that can only be called fascist in spirit. It assigns rights by identity, creates a pecking order of privilege, is predicated upon double standards and requires complete obedience to the paradigms it enforces.

It has killed liberalism and replaced it with something that is almost its antithesis.

I was only up there once, they had an amazing athletic trainer and I hyper extended both my elbows in a wrestling match. He made some support pads for me that helped tremendously, it is a beautiful campus.

Those kids are idiots.

It hurts their cause when there is rioting and violence.

There is no excuse for it.
Agreed, but kids are idealists and still immature enough to throw tantrums. Still, it's entertaining. Sitting on a high balcony or rooftop with a couple of cold beverages is a fun way to enjoy it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Man your sick.

2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png

I'm sure Jeff Sessions once confirmed as American Attorney-General will be on these Traitor's buttocks, they are now fully in the realms of Sedition and with that Treason.

Never happen in Cali, never. Besides it wasn't THAT bad. Now batons to the head, tear gas etc. fair game it!!

Soros ilk is safe as long as he isn't confirmed. Thus the delay.

maxresdefault.jpg

Man your sick.

2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png

I'm sure Jeff Sessions once confirmed as American Attorney-General will be on these Traitor's buttocks, they are now fully in the realms of Sedition and with that Treason.

It was a fascist democrat krystalnaught.....burning books, smashing stores, rioting, beating people all because of political beliefs...

I can believe we are fighting Nazis again.....

Forum List

Back