Live on CNN: Radical Anarchists at Berkeley, heavily armed with cardboard shields...

So when they were burning effigies of Oblama hung by the neck in a tree you thought free speech was alive and well?

You demonstrate an in depth lack of knowledge here. YES it was alive and well, the entire point of it is that people can say and do things you may not like, but are not illegal. So yes, burning effigies of Obama were fine just as burning them of Bush were. Burning the flag is fine even though I might want to punch someone on the face for doing it. It has ALWAYS been odd to me that a Liberal that only tolerates what he agrees with thinks he is being tolerant.
Preview

You guys are absolutely fucking disgusting and you make me want to puke. Your hero doesn't like abortion because black babies could have grown up to someday fuck him in the ass which he would so much enjoy.

"Milo is the person who propelled the alt-right movement into the mainstream,”

Yiannopoulos, wearing a pearl bracelet, a huge diamond in his ear, and a necklace with a gold dog tag, nods in agreement. His nods shake his blond extensions. He likes to brag that he’s a bottom for tall black men and thathe used to hold a paint sample called Pharoahs Gold 5 to men at clubs to see if they were dark enough to have sex with. He wants to self-publish a Kindle e-book so he can go on television shows with the chyron “Author of Satisfying the Black Man Sexually,” though he’d need to alter the title slightly, because the book Satisfying the Black Man Sexually is already on his shelf. “That’s why I don’t like Planned Parenthood. They kill all those black babies. In 20 years, they could be my harem,” he says. He sees no room for white gay men in liberal parties anymore, because all white men, he says, are treated as enemies of multiculturalism. Plus, he says, being a gay Republican reinstates the illicitness that homosexuality has lost.

Milo Yiannopoulos Represents a New Force in Electoral Politics

So.. when were you officially diagnosed mentally ill?
Says a Repug dolt who sucks Putin's cock, just like your hero Trump. Now go find someone to fuck you in the ass.

why are all of you libtards obsessed with gay sex?
Stay on topic you little worm.

Why is the spokesperson for your movement against abortion because black babies that are aborted could have some day fucked him in the ass?

One shooter isn't remarkable. The entire violent movement needs to be met with high powered firepower. Turn flamethrowers on these fools, lets see how anxious they are to start fires.

Yes , not as dangerous as the patriots and militia hey, the alt right. They have weapons. Like the Bundys

You guys are absolutely fucking disgusting and you make me want to puke. Your hero doesn't like abortion because black babies could have grown up to someday fuck him in the ass which he would so much enjoy.

Yiannopoulos, wearing a pearl bracelet, a huge diamond in his ear, and a necklace with a gold dog tag, nods in agreement. His nods shake his blond extensions. He likes to brag that he’s a bottom for tall black men and thathe used to hold a paint sample called Pharoahs Gold 5 to men at clubs to see if they were dark enough to have sex with. He wants to self-publish a Kindle e-book so he can go on television shows with the chyron “Author of Satisfying the Black Man Sexually,” though he’d need to alter the title slightly, because the book Satisfying the Black Man Sexually is already on his shelf. “That’s why I don’t like Planned Parenthood. They kill all those black babies. In 20 years, they could be my harem,” he says. He sees no room for white gay men in liberal parties anymore, because all white men, he says, are treated as enemies of multiculturalism. Plus, he says, being a gay Republican reinstates the illicitness that homosexuality has lost.

So what you are saying is that you are a xenophobe and homophobe who doesn't like a Gay, immigrant who wanted to exercise his free speech rights at the UC of Berkley, the home of Free Speech? Wow, every day, you liberals expose yourselves as the TRUE fascists that you really are. Also, 1 woman was pepper sprayed, another woman was beaten, and a man wearing a red hat was chased down and beaten unconscious. So much for liberals and inclusiveness and tolerance. Please make my point again, with your attack on Milo.

25b40cd9a768101949fafbb71e675fcb.jpg

Ahh yes, those intolerants show their tolerance.

They simply didn't want to hear what Milo Yiannopoulos had to say, so they, err, took to the streets for a good time!

Violent protesters block Berkeley talk by Breitbart editor

BERKELEY, Calif. (AP) — Protesters hurled smoke bombs, broke windows and sparked a massive bonfire Wednesday night, prompting University of California at Berkeley officials to cancel a talk by a polarizing editor of Breitbart News out of safety concerns.

The decision was made two hours before the appearance of Milo Yiannopoulos (yuh-NAH'-poh-lihs) because a crowd of more than 1,500 had gathered outside the venue, the university said in a statement.

But officials said it was a smaller group of protesters dressed in black and in hooded sweatshirts that showed up as night fell to break windows with metal barricades, throw smoke bombs and flares and start a large bonfire outside the building with a diesel generator.

"This was a group of agitators who were masked up, throwing rocks, commercial grade fireworks and Molotov cocktails at officers," said UC Berkeley Police Chief Margo Bennet.

Bennet said police determined at that point they couldn't guarantee security, canceled the event and evacuated Yiannopoulos from the building.

There were no immediate reports of arrests or serious injuries, she said.

Violent protesters block Berkeley talk by Breitbart editor

They're stupid. That's all I can say. They are playing into Yiannopoulos' hands.

He doesn't like abortion because black babies could have grown up to someday to give it to him in the ass.

So when they were burning effigies of Oblama hung by the neck in a tree you thought free speech was alive and well?

You demonstrate an in depth lack of knowledge here. YES it was alive and well, the entire point of it is that people can say and do things you may not like, but are not illegal. So yes, burning effigies of Obama were fine just as burning them of Bush were. Burning the flag is fine even though I might want to punch someone on the face for doing it. It has ALWAYS been odd to me that a Liberal that only tolerates what he agrees with thinks he is being tolerant.
Preview

That isn't a response to the statement made.

And Milo isn't Alt-right.

Preview

That isn't a response to the statement made. And Milo isn't Alt-right.
It's an appropriate response to you who are Alt Right hiding behind pseudo-libertarian. Milo should have been allowed to speak, but the Alt Right opposes free speech. We see hundreds of times daily on this Board.

He doesn't like abortion because black babies could have grown up to someday to give it to him in the ass.

So shut his ass down and NEVER let him speak in public...irony.

So.. when were you officially diagnosed mentally ill?
Says a Repug dolt who sucks Putin's cock, just like your hero Trump. Now go find someone to fuck you in the ass.

why are all of you libtards obsessed with gay sex?
Stay on topic you little worm.

Why is the spokesperson for your movement against abortion because black babies that are aborted could have some day fucked him in the ass?

I am totally on topic, you libtardian asshole. The point here is that you libs are hypocrites when you demand free speech and then riot when anyone you disagree with exercises free speech. You assholes are no better than the third reich or Pravda. You want to totally control what is said, published, and discussed.

and why is that? Because somewhere deep down inside you KNOW that when both sides are given equal time and exposure that your side always loses.

So what you are saying is that you are a xenophobe and homophobe who doesn't like a Gay, immigrant who wanted to exercise his free speech rights at the UC of Berkley, the home of Free Speech? Wow, every day, you liberals expose yourselves as the TRUE fascists that you really are. Also, 1 woman was pepper sprayed, another woman was beaten, and a man wearing a red hat was chased down and beaten unconscious. So much for liberals and inclusiveness and tolerance. Please make my point again, with your attack on Milo.

View attachment 110217
Nice way to start making shit up with no reference.

What I am saying is that you and your disgusting bunch of alt-right beat-offs support and follow a spokesperson who has stated that he is against abortion because aborted black babies could have someday fucked him in the ass. Is this what you guys think? Revolting

Preview

That isn't a response to the statement made. And Milo isn't Alt-right.
It's an appropriate response to you who are Alt Right hiding behind pseudo-libertarian. Milo should have been allowed to speak, but the Alt Right opposes free speech. We see hundreds of times daily on this Board.

You use Alt-right to define everyone to the right of Mitt Romney, so your use of the term is meaningless.

And your generalization without any backup is noted. Please call out the "alt-right" people who oppose free speech, and give details.

Or better yet, please give me an example of where I oppose free speech.

So shut his ass down and NEVER let him speak in public...irony.
Sorry. I went off topic. He definitely should have been allowed to speak.

I don't live in your little hate bubble so can't understand all you comments but Milo, who I know NOTHING about sounds like he puts the problem into humor from a gay's perspective. Lefties don't like blacks, women or any minority group leaving the plantation. There's a special form of hate reserved for them.

In Berkeley, intentionally damaging someone else's property is not illegal. Interesting laws there.

View attachment 110217
Nice way to start making shit up with no reference.

What I am saying is that you and your disgusting bunch of alt-right beat-offs support and follow a spokesperson who has stated that he is against abortion because aborted black babies could have someday fucked him in the ass. Is this what you guys think? Revolting
Please make a list of what I made up, and I will find you references that you are a fucking libtard liar. Bring it on.

Forum List

Back