Live on CNN: Radical Anarchists at Berkeley, heavily armed with cardboard shields...

You guys are absolutely fucking disgusting and you make me want to puke. Your hero doesn't like abortion because black babies could have grown up to someday fuck him in the ass which he would so much enjoy.

"Milo is the person who propelled the alt-right movement into the mainstream,”

Yiannopoulos, wearing a pearl bracelet, a huge diamond in his ear, and a necklace with a gold dog tag, nods in agreement. His nods shake his blond extensions. He likes to brag that he’s a bottom for tall black men and thathe used to hold a paint sample called Pharoahs Gold 5 to men at clubs to see if they were dark enough to have sex with. He wants to self-publish a Kindle e-book so he can go on television shows with the chyron “Author of Satisfying the Black Man Sexually,” though he’d need to alter the title slightly, because the book Satisfying the Black Man Sexually is already on his shelf. “That’s why I don’t like Planned Parenthood. They kill all those black babies. In 20 years, they could be my harem,” he says. He sees no room for white gay men in liberal parties anymore, because all white men, he says, are treated as enemies of multiculturalism. Plus, he says, being a gay Republican reinstates the illicitness that homosexuality has lost.

Milo Yiannopoulos Represents a New Force in Electoral Politics
You guys are absolutely fucking disgusting and you make me want to puke. Your hero doesn't like abortion because black babies could have grown up to someday fuck him in the ass which he would so much enjoy.

You are sick. Seek kelp.
Wake up, ass-fucker

It's in the article. These are quotes you fucking imbecile
Then put them in the quote box like you are supposed to, moron.

The speech was cancelled .. mission accomplished.
yep, you're right. Now everyone knows the left don't want an opposing voice evah!!!!!!! Most of us already knew that, Milo did that last night to show the world the left hatred. can you say 2018? you think the majority of the country agrees with what happened there? just curious how stupid you really are.

Yiannopoulos, wearing a pearl bracelet, a huge diamond in his ear, and a necklace with a gold dog tag, nods in agreement. His nods shake his blond extensions. He likes to brag that he’s a bottom for tall black men and thathe used to hold a paint sample called Pharoahs Gold 5 to men at clubs to see if they were dark enough to have sex with. He wants to self-publish a Kindle e-book so he can go on television shows with the chyron “Author of Satisfying the Black Man Sexually,” though he’d need to alter the title slightly, because the book Satisfying the Black Man Sexually is already on his shelf. “That’s why I don’t like Planned Parenthood. They kill all those black babies. In 20 years, they could be my harem,” he says. He sees no room for white gay men in liberal parties anymore, because all white men, he says, are treated as enemies of multiculturalism. Plus, he says, being a gay Republican reinstates the illicitness that homosexuality has lost.

Not sure what you were going for here but I read the entire article and the subliminal message that should be/was meant to be taken from the article is: I AM THE BASTARD CHILD OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!

In Berkeley, intentionally damaging someone else's property is not illegal. Interesting laws there.

I grew up in the Bay Area, Berkley has ALWAYS been it's own little island of weirdness.

No doubt.

They protest THEMSELVES for not being left wing enough.

They don't believe in free speech. I mean, that's cool....just be honest about it.

They should just say, "We don't like anyone with any opposing viewpoints to be able to speak to our students."

The reason they riot is that they are allowed to. Meet them a few times with overwhelming force and it will stop. It really is as simple as that. Until that is done, it will continue.
Ahh yes, those intolerants show their tolerance.

They simply didn't want to hear what Milo Yiannopoulos had to say, so they, err, took to the streets for a good time!

Violent protesters block Berkeley talk by Breitbart editor

BERKELEY, Calif. (AP) — Protesters hurled smoke bombs, broke windows and sparked a massive bonfire Wednesday night, prompting University of California at Berkeley officials to cancel a talk by a polarizing editor of Breitbart News out of safety concerns.

The decision was made two hours before the appearance of Milo Yiannopoulos (yuh-NAH'-poh-lihs) because a crowd of more than 1,500 had gathered outside the venue, the university said in a statement.

But officials said it was a smaller group of protesters dressed in black and in hooded sweatshirts that showed up as night fell to break windows with metal barricades, throw smoke bombs and flares and start a large bonfire outside the building with a diesel generator.

"This was a group of agitators who were masked up, throwing rocks, commercial grade fireworks and Molotov cocktails at officers," said UC Berkeley Police Chief Margo Bennet.

Bennet said police determined at that point they couldn't guarantee security, canceled the event and evacuated Yiannopoulos from the building.

There were no immediate reports of arrests or serious injuries, she said.

Violent protesters block Berkeley talk by Breitbart editor

seems like you're the whiny little snowflake who cries every time someone hurts your widdle feewings.

Violently preventing someone from speaking is not hurting someone's feelings. It's a deliberate act to have the mob dictate who has the right to speak.

Since you can't defend said mob violence without sounding like a complete ass, your only recourse is the attempt to call people calling it out "snowflakes".

That method fails on its face. Nowhere in this thread has anyone said the left as no right to protest, or confront speech it doesn't like. As I posted elsewhere, if they wanted to line the sidewalks and jeer at attendees, fine. If they wanted to spar with Milo during the Q/A period, fine, If they wanted to hold their own counter speech at a close location, fine. That is not snowflake behavior.

They can't spar with Milo at Q/A periods...because he makes them look like morons.....they know it...so they with violence.........

The Leftist Maniac's are rioting, throwing Molotov Cocktails at the police and violently attacking people and half burning the Berkeley University Campus down to prevent a Homosexual Jew from exercising his right to Free Speech.

How um tolerant of the intolerant Leftist Maniacs :rolleyes-41:

Where is the SPLC and the ACLU? Oh that's right, I forgot :rolleyes-41:

He doesn't like abortion because black babies could have grown up to someday to give it to him in the ass.

I don't live in your little hate bubble so can't understand all you comments but Milo, who I know NOTHING about sounds like he puts the problem into humor from a gay's perspective. Lefties don't like blacks, women or any minority group leaving the plantation. There's a special form of hate reserved for them.
Yeah. That's some real good humor there.

upload_2017-2-2_7-53-27.png

You are sick. Seek kelp.
Wake up, ass-fucker

It's in the article. These are quotes you fucking imbecile
Then put them in the quote box like you are supposed to, moron.
The words we're right in front of you stupid son of a bitch. But you need a quote box to make it pretty? Fuck off.

This is the first I have heard of this and I will make no decision based upon what I’ve read here. I’d be happy to get back to you after looking into it – this particular incident - via various “sources”. I have no initial Pavlovian response to share with you at present, but as a matter of general principle I support the right of the unsubstantial people to gather and protest our inverted totalitarian authoritarian system. As for violence in and of itself? That is as american as apple pie and many support the corporate state’s use of violence against the people all the time.

Good idea, get into a violent confrontation with people who have all the guns.

Fucking fool.

And of course others will spew an initial Pavlovian response.

He doesn't like abortion because black babies could have grown up to someday to give it to him in the ass.

I don't live in your little hate bubble so can't understand all you comments but Milo, who I know NOTHING about sounds like he puts the problem into humor from a gay's perspective. Lefties don't like blacks, women or any minority group leaving the plantation. There's a special form of hate reserved for them.
Yeah. That's some real good humor there.
I agree, he's spot on

The Leftist Maniac's think everyone is as stupid as they are.

They keep insisting that people have a right to peacefully assemble and peacefully protest.

The radical difference is that this rabble are not peacefully assembling and they're not peacefully protesting, they are violently rioting, destroying public and private property, throwing everything from missiles to Molotov Cocktails and violently attacking anyone who is caught in the crosshairs.

So either the Leftist Maniacs agree with this sort of deranged and violent behaviour or they just are stupider than people already thought they were, or perhaps it's a combination of both.

Either way, when President Trump get's Jeff Sessions installed, the gloves will come off and these violent and repulsive Leftist Maniacs are not going to know what has hit them.

Bunch of outside commie agitators stirring up the shit.
also known as "white liberals"

"also known as "white liberals"

Self-hating white's and they're not Liberal's, there's nothing Liberal about them, they're Far Left Extremists and bottom feeding general Leftist Maniac's and they're not only violent they are displaying a variety of mental health issues.

Forum List

Back