Live Stream: RIOT WATCH - St Louis, MO ...

People are tired of seeing people being shot to death in our police state.
People are tired of seeing drug dealers on our streets and trying to run over police officers.

Where is my sign, ALL LIVES MATTER when I need it?
The police should form a line and walk down the street and shoot everybody in that Street.

Any violent rioters should be shot, the same with looters looters should be shot.

Any Subversive Agitator should be arrested and thrown into a dungeon.

Some Afro American savages just assaulted the FOX news dude and his crew!

You're black, so we'll shoot you. Then you say that black people should stop being black because they're giving the police a reason to shoot them. Holy sheets.

No. They're criminals, who can't bother to follow societal norms and regulations. That is why they get shot. Rightfully shot.

You're black, so we'll shoot you. Then you say that black people should stop being black because they're giving the police a reason to shoot them. Holy sheets.

No. They're criminals, who can't bother to follow societal norms and regulations. That is why they get shot. Rightfully shot.
Anathema, you cannot believe that. We all have lived near, worked with or had interactions with other races. I find most black and Spanish more like me than different.

Some Afro American savages just assaulted the FOX news dude and his crew!

Saw that, what a bunch of ignorant assholes! Mike Tobin (Fox reporter) was only asking them for their opinions and some fat bitch put her hand in front of the camera and they all started chanting that they hate Fox news.

Add up all the people killed in 9/11, and all the soldiers killed in all of our wars since then and then add a few more, and you will have about as many people as cops shoot and kill each year. 55,000 You don't think there is something wrong with that?

Add up all the people killed in 9/11, and all the soldiers killed in all of our wars since then and then add a few more, and you will have about as many people as cops shoot and kill each year. 55,000 You don't think there is something wrong with that?
Link please?

Let's see your stats and the evidence in each case otherwise...pound salt.

I think you are mistaken.

Saw that, what a bunch of ignorant assholes! Mike Tobin (Fox reporter) was only asking them for their opinions and some fat bitch put her hand in front of the camera and they all started chanting that they hate Fox news.

Right after those lesbians?transexuals? left several male Afro Americans got in Tobin's face and Tobin tried to discuss the evidence and then some Afro Americans sexually grabbed a female, poured a bottle of fluid on Tobin and more, then Hannity cut the feed.

The douchebag streaming this is about to get gassed! :p

Link please?

I must modify my statement. Instead of shot or killed, it was killed or injured. I was wrong, but it was inadvertent. The numbers are accurate.
US police killed or injured more than 55,000 people in one year
Study: 55,000 Killed or Injured in Police Interactions in 2012
2977 were killed in 911
September 11th Fast Facts - CNN
About 5000 american soldiers killed in wars since 9/11
What Are The Iraq And Afghanistan Casualty Statistics?

I think you are mistaken.

Possible. feel free to add them up for yourself.

This is hilarious if you watch the discussion feed. Everyone wants the cops to shot the videographer (a self-hating non-Negro) douchebag. :p

Forum List

Back