Live Stream: RIOT WATCH - St Louis, MO ...

American Blacks are (still) being hit by both ends.

From one end, traditional white/black racism obviously still exists. There still remains the standard mouth-breathing, buttcrack scratching, shallow, ignorant pinheads who look at them as somehow different and/or inferior and/or some kind of threat (who knows) and just can't figure out how to look past skin color.

From the other end, those who claim to "care" are enabling the worst behaviors by lowering standards, coddling, ignoring obvious widespread cultural dysfunction and screaming RACIST at anyone who dares to point them out to avoid honest conversation, people who just can't figure out how to look past skin color.

Each makes the other worse. Obviously.

American Blacks certainly deserve better.

Last edited:
I didn't claim that at all. I wasn't speaking about one specific incident, I'm speaking about the whole package, all incidents coming together to make people feel like they're being targeted. Now, this is whether what happens is real or not. For example there was the incident of the police officer trying to calm a white woman down. She said she was scared, she didn't want to get shot. Why would she think this? Because of the way a lot of this has been portrayed. The officer said she wasn't black, she wouldn't get shot. This ended up in the media which again perpetuates the whole thing that black people are targets.

Now, you can try blaming the media, but the media is a part of the system which is becoming more and more partisan every year. The problems are becoming worse each year and the two sides have more interest fighting each other than actually doing anything about anything.

That's the problem.

You don't care what color he is. Fine, but that doesn't change the facts that black people often feel like they're being treated differently by the police and others. And after suffering slavery, then segregation, then hidden racism or more overt racism since then, who can really blame them. Then you have political leaders who will always try and stir up the shit in order to further their agenda.

Until the US tries to solve its basic problems, like the way people vote, the two party system being corrupt and partisan as hell, then everything else is pointless. Because nothing will actually change.

They feel like they are being targeted...because they are.

African-Americans are 13% of the population of the United States, but commit 50% of the homicides and nearly 40% of the violent crimes.

If we assume an equal gender divide...nearly 40% of violent crimes and homicides are committed by SIX PERCENT of the population.

Again, when the witnesses identify a black male, or surveillance tapes show a black guy nearly 40% of the time, at 6% of the population, that's pretty fuckin' targeted.

I suppose law enforcement can waste their time and resources looking for a white guy instead...in the spirit of equality. Is that the liberal solution?

This is the factcheck from BBC Channel 4 to back up my statistics.

FactCheck: do black Americans commit more crime?

Yes, I understand this.
The question here is, why do black people commit more crimes?

Could it be that black people are more likely to be in poverty? Depending on who you listen to, it could be anywhere between like 20% and 30% of black people in poverty. But you have different levels of poverty, and you different levels of social issues, mostly inner city areas are more likely to produce criminals, and black people often live in large cities and they live in the poorer parts.

Detroit is the city (well things have changed quickly there, but based on these statistics) with the highest level of black population. It has 84.3% black population. Also Detroit has lost lots of industry. There are problems in the US with other places attracting businesses and getting tax breaks, and often it's going to hurt those people who are most in poverty.

Other larger cities with large black populations are the inner city places, Birmingham AL, Baltimore, etc etc.

Some people will say that it's blacks that have made these places bad, others might say that it's other reasons. The further you go back the more you see the problems, white people have been controlling things for so long, and black people have ended up with the menial jobs, and been kicked around by white people and made to feel like there's no hope. If two people went from a job in many places, who'd get the job? The white guy. So, these lack of hope can't have helped either. Everyone can make it in the US, but some people have to struggle against unfair bias far more and get frustrated and turn to crime in order to actually make it.
I don't buy it.

There are desperately poor areas in Appalachia and in various places in rural America. But we never see white people behaving the way blacks do: rioting, looting, whining, burning cars and buildings, destroying businesses, etc, etc. And you don't see them making excuses and blaming the whole world for their problems and struggles, either. There is much more at work here. It's a cultural problem as much as a poverty problem, imo.

The one thing that is crystal clear, is that making never-ending excuses for failure and lack of effort does not help.

I didn't claim that at all. I wasn't speaking about one specific incident, I'm speaking about the whole package, all incidents coming together to make people feel like they're being targeted. Now, this is whether what happens is real or not. For example there was the incident of the police officer trying to calm a white woman down. She said she was scared, she didn't want to get shot. Why would she think this? Because of the way a lot of this has been portrayed. The officer said she wasn't black, she wouldn't get shot. This ended up in the media which again perpetuates the whole thing that black people are targets.

Now, you can try blaming the media, but the media is a part of the system which is becoming more and more partisan every year. The problems are becoming worse each year and the two sides have more interest fighting each other than actually doing anything about anything.

That's the problem.

You don't care what color he is. Fine, but that doesn't change the facts that black people often feel like they're being treated differently by the police and others. And after suffering slavery, then segregation, then hidden racism or more overt racism since then, who can really blame them. Then you have political leaders who will always try and stir up the shit in order to further their agenda.

Until the US tries to solve its basic problems, like the way people vote, the two party system being corrupt and partisan as hell, then everything else is pointless. Because nothing will actually change.

African-Americans are 13% of the population of the United States, but commit 50% of the homicides and nearly 40% of the violent crimes.

If we assume an equal gender divide...nearly 40% of violent crimes and homicides are committed by SIX PERCENT of the population.

Again, when the witnesses identify a black male, or surveillance tapes show a black guy nearly 40% of the time, at 6% of the population, that's pretty fuckin' targeted.

I suppose law enforcement can waste their time and resources looking for a white guy instead...in the spirit of equality. Is that the liberal solution?

Yes, I understand this.

Could it be that black people are more likely to be in poverty? Depending on who you listen to, it could be anywhere between like 20% and 30% of black people in poverty. But you have different levels of poverty, and you different levels of social issues, mostly inner city areas are more likely to produce criminals, and black people often live in large cities and they live in the poorer parts.

Detroit is the city (well things have changed quickly there, but based on these statistics) with the highest level of black population. It has 84.3% black population. Also Detroit has lost lots of industry. There are problems in the US with other places attracting businesses and getting tax breaks, and often it's going to hurt those people who are most in poverty.

Other larger cities with large black populations are the inner city places, Birmingham AL, Baltimore, etc etc.

Some people will say that it's blacks that have made these places bad, others might say that it's other reasons. The further you go back the more you see the problems, white people have been controlling things for so long, and black people have ended up with the menial jobs, and been kicked around by white people and made to feel like there's no hope. If two people went from a job in many places, who'd get the job? The white guy. So, these lack of hope can't have helped either. Everyone can make it in the US, but some people have to struggle against unfair bias far more and get frustrated and turn to crime in order to actually make it.
I don't buy it.

There are desperately poor areas in Appalachia and in various places in rural America. But we never see white people behaving the way blacks do: rioting, looting, whining, burning cars and buildings, destroying businesses, etc, etc. And you don't see them making excuses and blaming the whole world for their problems and struggles, either. There is much more at work here. It's a cultural problem as much as a poverty problem, imo.

The one thing that is crystal clear, is that making never-ending excuses for failure and lack of effort does not help.

You don't buy it? Does this mean it isn't true?

Like I said, inner city areas are more likely to end up with people committing crime.

White people probably know that they're at the bottom of the pile because of their own efforts. Black people might not see things like this. They might see racial prejudice as the reason for their position in society, regardless of whether this is true or not. And therefore they believe things are hopeless. Being in inner cities makes people's lives less personal, so they're more likely to commit crime because they don't have the fear of annoying their neighbors, or even being caught by the police.

This isn't necessarily about excuses. This is about seeing what's out there in the world.

The biggest problem is the US govt and many state govts don't want to solve societies issues, and that's the reason why the US has far more problems than Europe. However the right like to make things simple, by just blaming race.

The problem is that the Americas are the crime capital of the world, not Africa. Many countries in Africa have lower crimes rates than the USA, so is it just black people who are the problem? What about Honduras? Is that to blame on the black people too? No, there are hardly any there.

That's the problem.

Yes, I understand this.

I don't buy it.

Agreed. The problem with black violence is inherit. As long as PC forbids an honest discussion and someday research into possible solutions, societies will suffer and none more than blacks within those societies.

With time and destruction, this issue will eventually be addressed honestly.

Black neighborhoods need to stop waiting around for the government to solve the violence problem. Fucking duh.............

The adults need to get together and ALL be wearing t-shirts that say, 'HANDS UP OR YOU'LL GET YOUR HAT KNOCKED OFF!" Think of the impact..........

But its pretty hopeless.........you see those folks with the IQ of a small soap dish interviewed and to them, doesn't matter what happened leading up to that guy getting his ass shot off.

After watching the video, it is amazing the number of race traitors on the street.

Less than 1% of Black murder victims are people killed by policemen, but why are they the only deaths that the Left Wingers have violent race riots over? This is a serious question.

the local news interviewed some black man who said the AA community is blah blah blah etc
these blacks are NOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOT ---NOT --shot because they are black !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how hard is that to understand? ..then the news interview all these black activists/etc
they hardly ever come to the TRUTH and ask the blacks about the criminal, resisting , posing a threat---and to prove he was shot because of his race

Less than 1% of Black murder victims are people killed by policemen, but why are they the only deaths that the Left Wingers have violent race riots over? This is a serious question.

There's a difference between black people getting murdered by thugs and black people getting murdered by paid police officers that are meant to protect the public. Obviously black on black crime happens more, but those black thugs aren't wearing badges with legal firearms on their side. Also, this is coming from somebody that doesn't see the police as bad. I recognize that the vast majority are good, but it's crazy to pretend it's not a problem when police protect their rotten eggs.

There's a difference between black people getting murdered by thugs and black people getting murdered by paid police officers that are meant to protect the public. Obviously black on black crime happens more, but those black thugs aren't wearing badges with legal firearms on their side. Also, this is coming from somebody that doesn't see the police as bad. I recognize that the vast majority are good, but it's crazy to pretend it's not a problem when police protect their rotten eggs.
Yeah, well what you are describing happens less than 1% of the time in this country.

Even if you were to count EVERY SHOOTING of black person by a cop as "murder" it would be just over 1% according to the statistics.

Meaning it hardly happens.

Now, why don't you tell us why YOU THINK the media HYPES these shootings.

Btw, without googling the name, can you tell me who Jeronimo Yanez is? Please be honest.

Now, can you tell me who Officer Darren Wilson is? Don't need to Google that do you?

Well, one of those cops images was shown to us every day and every night for weeks....months. The others name was barely really mentioned and his image was limited.

Both accused of the same thing. Now, why don't you tell us why ones image was shown day and night while the others image was not.

All related to the name Zimmerman when the media heard that name. Jumped and raced to the sight when they presumed the colors matched their agenda and narrative. Then they found out that Zimmerman was HALF Hispanic, well now time to doctor and lighten photos.

You get the point yet or not? Less than 1%.

Get it?

Of course they did.....it's what they do. They'd be much better off focusing on improving themselves

You get the point yet or not? Less than 1%.

Get it?

It could happen .01% of the time and cops getting away with murder would still be wrong and worthy of public outrage. The media hypes it and fuels the tensions between races because that gets them views. I really don't think the media has an agenda outside of "Make controversy, profit off views."

You are correct sir that fewer than one percent of the shootings are police. But that doesn't mean these people don't have the right to peaceful assembly. That right is especially pertinent in cases where I don't agree with the substance of the protest. In those cases I don't complain about the protesters. Instead I ignore them. I think it's a better strategy than whining about them. If they aren't peaceful they should be arrested.

Forum List

Back