Live Stream: RIOT WATCH - St Louis, MO ...

You get the point yet or not? Less than 1%.

Get it?

It could happen .01% of the time and cops getting away with murder would still be wrong and worthy of public outrage. The media hypes it and fuels the tensions between races because that gets them views. I really don't think the media has an agenda outside of "Make controversy, profit off views."
Even if it is for profit that in itself is an agenda. You of course then skated around the other CLEAR EVIDENCE of the AGENDA.

That is why Officer Darren WIlsons image was shown day and night for months while Jeronimo Yanez's name and image was not.

You also refuse I guess to address why the media lighted the photo of Zimmerman. Nothing to any of that eh?

So, something that happens less than 1% is a mass epidemic in this country? Tell me, are you one of those that still think Michael Brown was murdered? Why did the democrats send voter registration tables to Ferguson as the rioters were bused in as the democrats stoked the flames by declaring the guilt of officer Wilson before his day in court?

Nothing to any of that?

34erser.jpg

Nothing to it eh?

True to form, the cop hating left comes out and rages against the decision despite not being there, not hearing the evidence, and basically not knowing anything at all about the incident.
Were the Rodney King protesters also leftists?

Less than 1% of Black murder victims are people killed by policemen, but why are they the only deaths that the Left Wingers have violent race riots over? This is a serious question.
cos 99% of Americans believe that the black slaves were cached by English men and Hollanders by net deep in African jungles . dont understand South of USA has lived almost entire its history from cotton- rent economy , Much like Muscovy, Bolivia, Congo and Nigeria do today
Muscovy
tass_1431221.jpg

Congo

food-shared1.jpg

Less than 1% of Black murder victims are people killed by policemen, but why are they the only deaths that the Left Wingers have violent race riots over? This is a serious question.
Why can't you people ever provide a link?

Even if it is for profit that in itself is an agenda.

Right, which is why I said "outside of."

You of course then skated around the other CLEAR EVIDENCE of the AGENDA.

Not really. I'm pretty sure I openly said that the media has no problem throwing fuel on the race fire if it means they get paid for it.

That is why Officer Darren WIlsons image was shown day and night for months while Jeronimo Yanez's name and image was not.

You also refuse I guess to address why the media lighted the photo of Zimmerman. Nothing to any of that eh?

This is my first time hearing about that. It doesn't really throw a wrench in anything I said because I mostly agreed with what you said.

So, something that happens less than 1% is a mass epidemic in this country?

Mass epidemic? Nah, those are your words, not mine. That doesn't make it unworthy of attention when cops get away with murder. That doesn't make it less outrageous.

Tell me, are you one of those that still think Michael Brown was murdered? Why did the democrats send voter registration tables to Ferguson as the rioters were bused in as the democrats stoked the flames by declaring the guilt of officer Wilson before his day in court?

I wasn't there so I couldn't tell you what really went down. What I do know is police departments across the United States have a reputation for shielding police officers from justice to whatever extent they can as often as they can, and that's fucked up in my opinion.

True to form, the cop hating left comes out and rages against the decision despite not being there, not hearing the evidence, and basically not knowing anything at all about the incident.

Sorry, I'm talking about this thread.
I just wondered if anyone who protests a killing like this is a leftist? Are the mothers who are concerned about their kids being subject to these kind of killings who take the streets, are they leftists? I've worked with people who have felt it their obligation to protest at these times especially since now is the time that they have attention paid to them. They even realize there are leftist politicians trying to take advantage of them but they do it anyway because they are so concerned.

My point is that they aren't all leftists. There are genuine concerned people out there who have a constitutional right to do what they're doing. They have no right to be violent however and the genuine ones aren't. The agitators are.

He's not talking about the protesters, he's talking about little liars like you.
Yup. I'm a liar for pointing out the simple truth that not everyone who engages in protests are leftist thugs. You and he know better the hearts and minds of everyone ina crowd.

There's a difference between black people getting murdered by thugs and black people getting murdered by paid police officers that are meant to protect the public. Obviously black on black crime happens more, but those black thugs aren't wearing badges with legal firearms on their side. Also, this is coming from somebody that doesn't see the police as bad. I recognize that the vast majority are good, but it's crazy to pretend it's not a problem when police protect their rotten eggs.

Have to agree about the protecting their own. Philando Castille was a perfect excample of that. Cops literally DO get away with murder. They also routinely get away with DUI domestic violence and just about anything. Cops already have a huge image problem. Makes them easy targets.

Police and protesters clash in St. Louis after former officer who shot black driver acquitted on murder charges

In a video tweeted after midnight on Saturday, St. Louis police chief Lawrence O'Toole said at least 23 people had been arrested as of 6 p.m., and 10 police officers had suffered injuries including a broken jaw and a dislocated shoulder.

"Many of the demonstrators were peaceful. However, after dark, many agitators began to destroy property and assault police officers," O'Toole said in a joint video statement with Mayor Lyda Krewson.

O'Toole said the protesters assaulted police with bricks and bottles, and officers responded by using tear gas and firing pepper-spray balls as a "less lethal option."

Roughly 1,000 protesters descended on the mayor's home, throwing rocks and breaking windows, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. They were met by about 200 police in riot gear who tried to disperse them with tear gas. The mayor did not appear to be home.

ap172590858574283823191011_t1070_hf24534ebe50eecbc63f409b600be1063fa4abf8b.jpg

Who are's YOU PEOPLE..........

des people...........hmmmmm

Wonder what yours and other republicans reaction would be if the cop was black and the murdered guy was white?

Who are's YOU PEOPLE..........

des people...........hmmmmm

Wonder what yours and other republicans reaction would be if the cop was black and the murdered guy was white?

That has happened in this country..................show me the riots after.............

I'm sure not gonna burn the town down and injure 10 policemen............

That's a BLM THING.

I just wondered if anyone who protests a killing like this is a leftist? Are the mothers who are concerned about their kids being subject to these kind of killings who take the streets, are they leftists? I've worked with people who have felt it their obligation to protest at these times especially since now is the time that they have attention paid to them. They even realize there are leftist politicians trying to take advantage of them but they do it anyway because they are so concerned.

My point is that they aren't all leftists. There are genuine concerned people out there who have a constitutional right to do what they're doing. They have no right to be violent however and the genuine ones aren't. The agitators are.

You are assuming it was a killing. It apparently was self defense. Like I said, I was talking about the leftists in this thread.

He's not talking about the protesters, he's talking about little liars like you.
Yup. I'm a liar for pointing out the simple truth that not everyone who engages in protests are leftist thugs. You and he know better the hearts and minds of everyone ina crowd.
Still lying. Not talking about the protesters.

You are assuming it was a killing. It apparently was self defense. Like I said, I was talking about the leftists in this thread.
Killing is different than murder. Someone was indeed killed but it was adjudicated to not be murder. That's what the protest was about. People have a right to protest under the constitution don't they? As long as they're peaceful?

Because this piece of shit cop is caught on tape saying he's gonna kill this guy and then goes out an does just that. Then this piece of shit judge, finds this prick not guilty.

Forum List

Back