Live Stream: RIOT WATCH - St Louis, MO ...

Less than 1% of Black murder victims are people killed by policemen, but why are they the only deaths that the Left Wingers have violent race riots over? This is a serious question.
Because this piece of shit cop is caught on tape saying he's gonna kill this guy and then goes out an does just that. Then this piece of shit judge, finds this prick not guilty.
Tell your liberal prosecutors not to over reach and things like this won't happen.
I don't think it was overreach. Have you looked into the details of the case?

The cop is on video proclaiming he is going to kill that motherfucker BEFORE the incident took place.

I don't know ALL the evidence but from what I do know he looks guilty of murder to me.
They should have stuck to a charge they could prove then.

Which obviously wasn't 1 st degree murder.
1st degree implies premeditation and saying you are going to do it before doing it is just that.
A lone judge let him off. I don't think a jury would have done that.

I hear your rioters are attacking the liberal mayors house.

I love it when the progressives eat their own.

Good times.
So you are going to change the subject?
Subject is ...protesters pour into st Louis. Because of verdict.

I really don't care that a heroin dealer that tried to run over cops and that lead them on a high speed chase endangering the public was killed.

Or that the prosecutor couldn't prove their case.

Lib cities love to give criminal families millions of dollars in settlements and then cry because they have no funds for their entitlements.

So sad. :(
Don't change the subject, con girl.
I hear your rioters are attacking the liberal mayors house.

I love it when the progressives eat their own.

Good times.
That is because of your fallacy that you think that all these people are liberals, poor soul with a weak vocabulary..

Cops are generally given broad benefit of the doubt regardless of how poor their judgement may have been

Just because he was acquitted of a criminal act does not mean he was right

Less than 1% of Black murder victims are people killed by policemen, but why are they the only deaths that the Left Wingers have violent race riots over? This is a serious question.

The question then also becomes what does this say about our society? Currently, we are living in the most racially equal country in the history of our species, yet this victim mentality that all types of people have, black and white, is hindering our progress.

Today I witnessed a reporter doing nothing other than his job, which was to cover the verdict at the scene, get harassed, sworn at and even have things thrown at him. He wasn't acting racist. He wasn't doing anything wrong at all. He was in fact helping the protesters cause by giving them more coverage. Yet he was disrespected and humiliated.

And the mob of black people who were bullying and chasing this man were allowed to get away with it because well, they're upset and they are the ultimate victims in our society so it's okay.

The problem is that this is happening to all people. Kids are brought up seeing and learning that the people who cry the most and scream loudest get special attention. They don't have to work as hard to achieve the thing they want. Generations are growing up entitled, lazy and loud when they don't get their way, because they are being taught that this is what's normal. Being taught that everyone's a victim of the government or "the man" and you can blame all your poor choices on them is terrible for mental health. It creates unhealthy people.

Turns out colour doesn't mean anything in terms of economic equality anymore. Barack Obama just served two terms as President therefore an argument for racial bias on a societal level is invalid. We live in a fact-less society, where people believe unproven things because everyone else believes it. That's what religion is. A delusion. Mass hysteria of the highest scale and we are seeing it again in this "age of government oppression", which does not exist anywhere except in the minds of the "born victims" generation.

Humanity has to keep moving forward and the only way this will happen is if we move forward from the injustices of the past, and recognise our fellow human as our equal and our partner in the business that is life.

Because this piece of shit cop is caught on tape saying he's gonna kill this guy and then goes out an does just that. Then this piece of shit judge, finds this prick not guilty.
Tell your liberal prosecutors not to over reach and things like this won't happen.

The cop is on video proclaiming he is going to kill that motherfucker BEFORE the incident took place.

I don't know ALL the evidence but from what I do know he looks guilty of murder to me.

1st degree implies premeditation and saying you are going to do it before doing it is just that.
Think the fix was in with this SB judge?

Think the fix was in with this SB judge?
I don't know ALL the facts so it's hard to say but I can see why someone would conclude that.

The protesters then gathered on the lawn and began shouting toward the home before police forced them back.

View image on Twitter
DJ0WUPKVYAE0jFH.jpg:small

Follow
Kevin Booker @KevinBooker206

This is what @CNN is calling the peaceful protestors in St. Louis

9:15 PM - Sep 15, 2017

Follow
Tennessee @10_gop

Thugs in St. Louis burn the American flag during their protest on the not guilty verdict of Jason Stockley. Disgusting!!#STLVerdict

7:24 PM - Sep 15, 2017

Follow
NBC News

✔@NBCNews

Protesters took to St Louis streets after judge delivered not guilty verdict in officer-involved shooting case. More http://nbcnews.to/2wuQsBv

10:15 PM - Sep 15, 2017

Follow
AP Central U.S.

✔@APCentralRegion

UPDATE: Police use tear gas to disperse crowd defacing St. Louis mayor’s home. http://apne.ws/MsdAK2A

9:04 PM - Sep 15, 2017

Follow
Breaking911

✔@Breaking911

Rioters Smashed Windows Of Public Library In St Louis

Read more

Chaos in St Louis

THEY WON'T SHOW THEM BURNING THE AMERICAN FLAG ON MSM EITHER

The protesters then gathered on the lawn and began shouting toward the home before police forced them back.

View image on Twitter
DJ0WUPKVYAE0jFH.jpg:small

Follow
Kevin Booker @KevinBooker206

This is what @CNN is calling the peaceful protestors in St. Louis

9:15 PM - Sep 15, 2017

Follow
Tennessee @10_gop

Thugs in St. Louis burn the American flag during their protest on the not guilty verdict of Jason Stockley. Disgusting!!#STLVerdict

7:24 PM - Sep 15, 2017

Follow
NBC News

✔@NBCNews

Protesters took to St Louis streets after judge delivered not guilty verdict in officer-involved shooting case. More http://nbcnews.to/2wuQsBv

10:15 PM - Sep 15, 2017

Follow
AP Central U.S.

✔@APCentralRegion

UPDATE: Police use tear gas to disperse crowd defacing St. Louis mayor’s home. http://apne.ws/MsdAK2A

9:04 PM - Sep 15, 2017

Follow
Breaking911

✔@Breaking911

Rioters Smashed Windows Of Public Library In St Louis

Read more

Chaos in St Louis

THEY WON'T SHOW THEM BURNING THE AMERICAN FLAG ON MSM EITHER
All wasted time and energy Better yet find where the cop lives and take care of business

the deceased must have been a good person because the news' pics show him holding a baby

True to form, the cop hating left comes out and rages against the decision despite not being there, not hearing the evidence, and basically not knowing anything at all about the incident.
Were the Rodney King protesters also leftists?

Sorry, I'm talking about this thread.
I just wondered if anyone who protests a killing like this is a leftist? Are the mothers who are concerned about their kids being subject to these kind of killings who take the streets, are they leftists? I've worked with people who have felt it their obligation to protest at these times especially since now is the time that they have attention paid to them. They even realize there are leftist politicians trying to take advantage of them but they do it anyway because they are so concerned.

My point is that they aren't all leftists. There are genuine concerned people out there who have a constitutional right to do what they're doing. They have no right to be violent however and the genuine ones aren't. The agitators are.

You are assuming it was a killing. It apparently was self defense. Like I said, I was talking about the leftists in this thread.
throwing a gun or knife down at the crime scene is an old cop trick

Perhaps, but you don't know that that is what happened.

Were the Rodney King protesters also leftists?

I just wondered if anyone who protests a killing like this is a leftist? Are the mothers who are concerned about their kids being subject to these kind of killings who take the streets, are they leftists? I've worked with people who have felt it their obligation to protest at these times especially since now is the time that they have attention paid to them. They even realize there are leftist politicians trying to take advantage of them but they do it anyway because they are so concerned.

My point is that they aren't all leftists. There are genuine concerned people out there who have a constitutional right to do what they're doing. They have no right to be violent however and the genuine ones aren't. The agitators are.

You are assuming it was a killing. It apparently was self defense. Like I said, I was talking about the leftists in this thread.

cops dna was on the gun from what I read

And he said it got there because he checked it and unloaded it, which, he shouldn't have done.

And he said it got there because he checked it and unloaded it, which, he shouldn't have done.
The guy was FOS The judge was fos They knew enough to stay away from a jury

some one says they're going to kill some one then do it and gets off ??? Come on even republicans should smell that bullshit

Forum List

Back