Live Stream: RIOT WATCH - St Louis, MO ...

True to form, the cop hating left comes out and rages against the decision despite not being there, not hearing the evidence, and basically not knowing anything at all about the incident.
Were the Rodney King protesters also leftists?
He's not talking about the protesters, he's talking about little liars like you.
Yup. I'm a liar for pointing out the simple truth that not everyone who engages in protests are leftist thugs. You and he know better the hearts and minds of everyone ina crowd.
Still lying. Not talking about the protesters.
Lol. You should have me exterminated just like you want to exterminate all Democrats. Even though I'm a conservative who believes that the constitution protects all of us. Sheesh.

Less than 1% of Black murder victims are people killed by policemen, but why are they the only deaths that the Left Wingers have violent race riots over? This is a serious question.
Why can't you people ever provide a link?
Who are's YOU PEOPLE..........

des people...........hmmmmm

Wonder what yours and other republicans reaction would be if the cop was black and the murdered guy was white?

Actually the police kill twice as many white suspects as black suspects and there are never any protests, so the point is that left wingers are despicable racist cretins who live in deep denial about their very nature

Less than 1% of Black murder victims are people killed by policemen, but why are they the only deaths that the Left Wingers have violent race riots over? This is a serious question.

Wonder what yours and other republicans reaction would be if the cop was black and the murdered guy was white?

Actually the police kill twice as many white suspects as black suspects and there are never any protests, so the point is that left wingers are despicable racist cretins who live in deep denial about their very nature

Math can be fun. It all depends on your denominator. If it's big enough, math is your friend!

I'm sure as hell not going to burn my city down because a criminal was killed

Good riddance to useless scum that is a drain on society and targets the productive.

Because this piece of shit cop is caught on tape saying he's gonna kill this guy and then goes out an does just that. Then this piece of shit judge, finds this prick not guilty.
Tell your liberal prosecutors not to over reach and things like this won't happen.

There's a difference between black people getting murdered by thugs and black people getting murdered by paid police officers that are meant to protect the public. Obviously black on black crime happens more, but those black thugs aren't wearing badges with legal firearms on their side. Also, this is coming from somebody that doesn't see the police as bad. I recognize that the vast majority are good, but it's crazy to pretend it's not a problem when police protect their rotten eggs.
LEOs do not protect their rotten eggs you moron!
They do the exact opposite!

True to form, the cop hating left comes out and rages against the decision despite not being there, not hearing the evidence, and basically not knowing anything at all about the incident.

Sorry, I'm talking about this thread.
I just wondered if anyone who protests a killing like this is a leftist? Are the mothers who are concerned about their kids being subject to these kind of killings who take the streets, are they leftists? I've worked with people who have felt it their obligation to protest at these times especially since now is the time that they have attention paid to them. They even realize there are leftist politicians trying to take advantage of them but they do it anyway because they are so concerned.

My point is that they aren't all leftists. There are genuine concerned people out there who have a constitutional right to do what they're doing. They have no right to be violent however and the genuine ones aren't. The agitators are.

You are assuming it was a killing. It apparently was self defense. Like I said, I was talking about the leftists in this thread.
Killing is different than murder. Someone was indeed killed but it was adjudicated to not be murder. That's what the protest was about. People have a right to protest under the constitution don't they? As long as they're peaceful?

When you say "a killing occurred" it implies that it was unjustified wether you meant it that way or not.

Because this piece of shit cop is caught on tape saying he's gonna kill this guy and then goes out an does just that. Then this piece of shit judge, finds this prick not guilty.
Tell your liberal prosecutors not to over reach and things like this won't happen.
I don't think it was overreach. Have you looked into the details of the case?

The cop is on video proclaiming he is going to kill that motherfucker BEFORE the incident took place.

I don't know ALL the evidence but from what I do know he looks guilty of murder to me.

Good riddance to useless scum that is a drain on society and targets the productive.
Except when they kill an innocent man and the city has to cough up the money for an out of court settlement.

Sorry, I'm talking about this thread.
I just wondered if anyone who protests a killing like this is a leftist? Are the mothers who are concerned about their kids being subject to these kind of killings who take the streets, are they leftists? I've worked with people who have felt it their obligation to protest at these times especially since now is the time that they have attention paid to them. They even realize there are leftist politicians trying to take advantage of them but they do it anyway because they are so concerned.

My point is that they aren't all leftists. There are genuine concerned people out there who have a constitutional right to do what they're doing. They have no right to be violent however and the genuine ones aren't. The agitators are.

You are assuming it was a killing. It apparently was self defense. Like I said, I was talking about the leftists in this thread.
throwing a gun or knife down at the crime scene is an old cop trick

Every time a bad cop gets away with murder, the world becomes more dangerous for good cops.
Yet, like in every case, you and the shit starters like you were not there and did not see what happened. You only parrot what your media masters feed you,
Thank goodness phone cameras and body cams are starting to show what happens.

Remember the black cop who shot the white woman? The one from Australia?

I don't think it was overreach. Have you looked into the details of the case?

The cop is on video proclaiming he is going to kill that motherfucker BEFORE the incident took place.

I don't know ALL the evidence but from what I do know he looks guilty of murder to me.
They should have stuck to a charge they could prove then.

Which obviously wasn't 1 st degree murder.

and ah's wonder why blacks hate cops ,,

Remember the black cop who shot the white woman? The one from Australia?

No Is he in jail or free as a bird?

The cop killed a heroin dealer. The dealer is killing people on a daily basis. Why is anyone upset that someone took out this trash?

Except when they kill an innocent man and the city has to cough up the money for an out of court settlement.
Lib cities love to give criminal families millions of dollars in settlements and then cry because they have no funds for their entitlements.

So sad. :(

There's a difference between black people getting murdered by thugs and black people getting murdered by paid police officers that are meant to protect the public.
I don't suppose it's occurred to you that almost all blacks that are "murdered" by cops are in the process of threatening the public, especially blacks.

Limiting logic is illogical.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back