LIVE: Trump to Land in Minutes in Latrobe, PA for Rally, Capacity Crowds Both at Stage and Overflow

Trump has been speaking for almost one hour non stop and has been interesting, stimulating and powerful. Trump knows all the names of the candidates as well. Biden could NEVER do that.

Trump has been speaking for almost one hour non stop and has been interesting, stimulating and powerful. Trump knows all the names of the candidates as well. Biden could NEVER do that.

He is not talking about himself so much and he is hitting his notes with perfect pitch. I am really enjoying this.

America LOVES President Trump! Liberals hate his guts and they have tried for 6 years to get everyone to hate him. It did not work for them.

I guarantee the crowd didn't break out into the National Anthem at Biden's rally in PA tonight.

I guarantee the crowd didn't break out into the National Anthem at Biden's rally in PA tonight.
Biden had a rally? I thought he did, tried to find it but it was nowhere to be found.

Can you imagine Biden speaking without teleprompter or cue cards off the cuff like this? He can't even remember where he is.
Never happen, Biden is incapable of that. He's a one man clown-show. Did you see the montage of Biden's brain farts Trump showed? LOL IT was a hoot!!!

Never happen, Biden is incapable of that. He's a one man clown-show. Did you see the montage of Biden's brain farts Trump showed? LOL IT was a hoot!!!

LOL "God created all men equal and and..ah you know the thing!" :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back