Living and Dying in Boston - Negroes burn a white woman to death

Hector12

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2023
“Living and Dying in Boston,” by Francis Russell, from National Review, November 23, 1973

At half past nine of an early September evening the young woman in the flowered dress walks along Blue Hill Avenue down the slope from franklin Park…

six young Negroes step out of the darkness...Shouting obscenities they encircle her, shove her from one to the other like a rag doll...

They order her to pour gasoline on her...finally she gives in...

One of the gang flicks a lighted match at her...She takes fire like a torch, and they run off, laughing and jeering...

Four hours later she is dead...

She was Evelyn Wagler...

----------

National Review does not run stories like this anymore, but the behavior of many Negroes has not improved.

Last edited:
Wow, so you had to dig back to 1973 to find a story to rationalize your hatred?

Of course, a case like this is horrible,whether it be Wagler being killed by Blacks or Kitty Genovese being killed and her white neighbors not calling the police.

Wow, so you had to dig back to 1973 to find a story to rationalize your hatred?

Of course, a case like this is horrible,whether it be Wagler being killed by Blacks or Kitty Genovese being killed and her white neighbors not calling the police.

Crime rates​

• There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
  • In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a nonblack to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.

Interracial crime​

• In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.

• The Color of Crime, by Edwin S. Rubenstein

Last edited:

Crime rates​

• There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
  • In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a nonblack to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.

Interracial crime​

• In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.

• The Color of Crime, by Edwin S. Rubenstein
Then why did you need to go back to 1973 to find something to be angry about?

Then why did you need to go back to 1973 to find something to be angry about?
That is a good question. I found the article in a book I found at church. I should have looked up Evelyn Wagler's name on Google. first. When I did I learned that many blacks in Boston were shocked by the crime. Nevertheless, those guilty for it were never apprehended.

Forum List

Back