White woman shot to death in front of her 2 year old child in Kroger parking lot by black woman on Valentine’s Day.

and you and the other gun grabbers get to decide what is responsible right?
Works for me.
Law abiding citizens should be allowed to own guns without bring harassed by gin grabbers like you

That woman was not a law aboding citizen and was carrying a gun illegally

But you are using a contradiction. She was only a "Criminal" because of how she used her gun. She overreacted to a woman spitting on her, although in this era of Covid, that might be considered deadly assault.

Running from Cops "is not a death sentence" but Spitting is a major violation punishable by a shot to the back. LW loons are OK with all of this.

Works for me.

But you are using a contradiction. She was only a "Criminal" because of how she used her gun. She overreacted to a woman spitting on her, although in this era of Covid, that might be considered deadly assault.
Read my sig.

Joe, you're fucking nuts.

Works for me.

She was carrying a gun illegally

Maybe she didnt have a permit or maybe she has a felony conviction

The nigga that shot me was a convicted felon. Shouldn't have even had a gun.

Hope they give him the needle but I lived so they won't.

Running from Cops "is not a death sentence" but Spitting is a major violation punishable by a shot to the back. LW loons are OK with all of this.
Not at all. This woman will go to jail for a long time and she deserves to.
But the spitting will probably knock it down from murder to manslaughter.

It's refreshing when you guys are openly racist.

Sure thing.

How many niggas have shot you 6 times? After you get shot 6 times and wake up in the ER, you tell me how much you love niggas. I got shot by a felon ghetto druggy nigga. If I'd have had my gun that poor ass shot would have been hauled off in a coroners van.

Vietnamese, Chinese, Philipino all taken over and savagely treated as slaves at one time or another. Nary a peep.......many ended up coming to USA. Called Boat people and other racist BS. Zero non-stop complaining. Most now Successful even in Chocolate New Orleans. Surrounded by hordes of Black criminals. You may have Vietnamese boss if you work?
Sorry Old Fool, no other group of folks have ever been subjected to the inhumane racist treatment that black folks have in this country. Maybe native americans.

Sure thing.

How many niggas have shot you 6 times? After you get shot 6 times and wake up in the ER, you tell me how much you love niggas. I got shot by a felon ghetto druggy nigga. If I'd have had my gun that poor ass shot would have been hauled off in a coroners van.
So if a white boy would have shot your pasty white ass would you hate all white folks for the rest of your life?

150 years on "NICE" ended with ATL, PHI, DET, MIL being used like Airport rental cars to STEAL the WH in 2020. It is a war now. Black Brown crime is off the charts. We now call it truthfully. Days of being told to "be quiet about it" by NBC news ............. well its' over with for me.
Hmmm, but you want black folks to be quiet about the 400yrs of hell we have caught in this country. You can GFY, you racist ass coward.

Sure thing.

Here's the thing. "Niggas" didn't shoot you, one black guy did. I'd have no problem if you hated him particularly, you should.
Hating all black people? That seems a bit much.

And somehow, I doubt you were all sweetness and light before you got shot.

Forum List

Back