White woman shot to death in front of her 2 year old child in Kroger parking lot by black woman on Valentine’s Day.

A gun requires machining and maintenance.

As opposed to processed drugs, which are much easier to smuggle.

Silly darkie, rights are for white people.

You do understand what a right is, right?
She was charged with illegel possession of a handgun

That means she was breaking the law before she murdered the white woman

feel free to go home. 150 yrs ago your bro sold your off like cattle. Not my oroblem. same thing happened to all types of humans over the years. The others recovered .

whats wrong with you and your kind? Cant recover?
Thxs for the dumbass racist garbage.

img.jpg
She can scrub pots and pans in the prison kitchen with that doo.

she also claims blacks dont kill the most blacks and dont kill whites twice as often as whites kill blacks.

What part is not true?
Cops shoot what? ~1000 per year or 2%. Probably 1/2 are suicides? The rest are Blacks Browns shooting up those who disrespect them? A few whites trying to get more dope?

Vietnamese, Chinese, Philipino all taken over and savagely treated as slaves at one time or another. Nary a peep.......many ended up coming to USA. Called Boat people and other racist BS. Zero non-stop complaining. Most now Successful even in Chocolate New Orleans. Surrounded by hordes of Black criminals. You may have Vietnamese boss if you work?

150 years on "NICE" ended with ATL, PHI, DET, MIL being used like Airport rental cars to STEAL the WH in 2020. It is a war now. Black Brown crime is off the charts. We now call it truthfully. Days of being told to "be quiet about it" by NBC news ............. well its' over with for me.

Gee....my Caveman ancestors were forced to run and hide from hordes of Eskimo or Mexican 1000 yrs ago. Many were captured and had to work for them. Can I get a 65" Flat screen from Target for zero cost as reparations?

Gee....my Caveman ancestors were forced to run and hide from hordes of Eskimo or Mexican 1000 yrs ago. Many were captured and had to work for them. Can I get a 65" Flat screen from Target for zero cost as reparations?
Good point. Everyone everywhere forever either enslaved or were slaves, usually both depending on the generation and whatever war or invasion was going on. The Vikings routinely enslaved all the many, many victimized communities they raided. I don't know what side of that I was on, but probably both. Women were always the most enslaved (more useful and easier to enslave, and women STILL are enslaved right now by the millions, same deal) but I'm not asking for reparations.

These black women enslaved by pimps we see in movies on city streets, why don't they look for reparations from their pimps? The statute of limitations has run out on the many, many older versions of slavery doubtless in their genetic past, and in everyone's.

Good point. Everyone everywhere forever either enslaved or were slaves, usually both depending on the generation and whatever war or invasion was going on. The Vikings routinely enslaved all the many, many victimized communities they raided. I don't know what side of that I was on, but probably both. Women were always the most enslaved (more useful and easier to enslave, and women STILL are enslaved right now by the millions, same deal) but I'm not asking for reparations.

These black women enslaved by pimps we see in movies on city streets, why don't they look for reparations from their pimps? The statute of limitations has run out on the many, many older versions of slavery doubtless in their genetic past, and in everyone's.

I don't know what side of that I was on, but probably both.
LOL! super winner.

She was charged with illegel possession of a handgun

That means she was breaking the law before she murdered the white woman
But that's not what you gun nuts claim. You claim that everyone has a god given right to have a gun.

I think gun rights should be restricted to only responsible people.

See.

But that's not what you gun nuts claim. You claim that everyone has a god given right to have a gun.

See.
and you and the other gun grabbers get to decide what is responsible right?

See.
Dont put words in my mouth

Law abiding citizens should be allowed to own guns without bring harassed by gin grabbers like you

That woman was not a law aboding citizen and was carrying a gun illegally

Forum List

Back