🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

I Worked for Democrats for Years. Billionaires Have Unfettered Influence | Opinion

The GOP cares about the GOP. They've slid further and further left in recent history, to the point of uselessness, just like the Democratic Party.

Trump doesn't know me. But I believe he does care about America. Note that I'm using the actual definition of the word "America", meaning "the nation as a whole". I'm not using the Democrat definition, which means "The Democratic Party".

And the Democratic Party hates me. I'm a Christian, white, veteran, Constitution-supporting conservative working man. To Democrats, I'm evil and responsible for every bad thing in the world throughout history. If you'd like to make the case that Democrats do indeed care about me, I'm willing to listen. I'll even try to stifle my laughter, but I probably won't be successful.

This

I know caring about America is alien and anathema to leftists. You see it as a moral failing.

But your moral compass is badly screwed.

You do not give a flying fuck about America, all you care about is the worship of one man.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
spare us the indignation.

1728519149035.jpeg

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
You just keep pretending Democrats care about you, like you've been ordered.
The only people trying to order me around here are you republiKKKlans. You should stop making racist comments. Because you pretend that trump cares about you, like you've been ordered.

none of them give a fuck about you or me unless you are rich enough to make a difference when making donations to them.

Not the GOP, not the DNC, not Trump...none of them. Trump cares about Trump, nothing else, just like the rest of them.
To say none is probably incorrect. You might say a lot or many, and that might be more accurate. I think there are a few democrats that may actually care, and the republicans that care have left that party.

Is it any different than you actually believing the GOP/Trump cares about you?
It's worse. Because Democrats signed the Civil and Voting Rights Acts. A democrat started equal opporunity policies, we have come farther in 60 years of being democrats than we did in 100 years of being republican. So the idiot was talking out of his backside.

You do not give a flying fuck about America, all you care about is the worship of one man.
As I say yet again, I do not worship any man. I leave that moral failing to you leftists. And you can't imagine that anyone would not share your moral failings.

Meanwhile, I love America. Note that I do not love the America you love. You love the United Soviet States of Amerika, a nation that never was and never will be, although Democrats are trying their damnedest to bring it about.

The only people trying to order me around here are you republiKKKlans. You should stop making racist comments. Because you pretend that trump cares about you, like you've been ordered.
I'm not ordering you around, you idiot. I'm stating a fact. You believe what you're told to believe.

Lose the victimhood fetish. Chicks don't dig that.

Forum List

Back