The Fundamental Dishonesty of Democrats proven with their Project 2025 Trump smear.

Can you find for me an opinion of yours that isn't shared by your fellow leftists?
I’m not here to answer questions. Haven’t I made that clear enough?! MAGA needs to answer for why they support a convicted felon, fraudster, adjudicated rapist and disrespecter if the troops?

#ANSWERTHEQUESTION

I’m not here to answer questions. Haven’t I made that clear enough?! MAGA needs to answer for why they support a convicted felon, fraudster, adjudicated rapist and disrespecter if the troops?

#ANSWERTHEQUESTION
Next time, maybe you should threaten to hold your breath until you turn blue. That's sure to persuade me to obey your commands.

Just kidding! I'll tell you to eat shit. :auiqs.jpg:

So of course Trump was involved, as the director of the project proudly told people in interviews.

Trump knew what it was. Didn't mind lending his name to it.

Then he minded. Gotta stay out of prison, after all.

Democrats have their new boogeyman to scare voters into voting for Kamala Harris. The Heritage Foundation wrote Project 2025 with ZERO INPUT from Donald Trump. But they are building Kamala's entire campaign around "STOPPING TRUMP'S PROJECT 2025". No real American should support this dishonest Regime. Even CBS calls out their lies.

If Trump is elected he'll do whatever The Project 2025 authors tell him to.
He's a weak man.

Forum List

Back