Project 2025 is NOT the Trump plan. All liberal threads discussing it are dishonest.

More brainlessness ^ on full display by another leftard.
cracking-a-rare-smile-too-v0-fhxvpjcvbchd1.jpeg

Kevin Roberts is more in charge of it, rather than an author.

Former President Donald Trump has repeatedly disavowed Project 2025, the conservative wish list organized by the Heritage Foundation, saying the plan is not his and contains some "extreme" ideas.

But a line-by-line review by CBS News identified at least 270 proposals in Project 2025's published blueprint for the next Republican president that match Trump's past policies and current campaign promises.

CBS News' data team extracted more than 700 specific policy proposals from Project 2025's 922-page policy guide and compared each one to policies enacted during Trump's first term as well as his campaign platform, rally speeches and interviews.

From shuttering the Department of Education to excising every mention of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion from federal agencies' projects and programs, the Project 2025 agenda often matches Trump's recorded words and his Administration's deeds.

Within Project 2025, CBS News identified:

CBS News reviewed the work histories of the 38 named primary authors of Project 2025 and found that at least 28 of them worked in Trump's administration.

Former President Donald Trump has repeatedly disavowed Project 2025, the conservative wish list organized by the Heritage Foundation, saying the plan is not his and contains some "extreme" ideas.

But a line-by-line review by CBS News identified at least 270 proposals in Project 2025's published blueprint for the next Republican president that match Trump's past policies and current campaign promises.
Of course there's overlap.
What does this prove?

Why are you people so hot to pin P2025 -- something you have not read - on Trump?

Nor do you,.
As expected.
I asked a "question" because I didn't know. That's how it works in Normal World. We're actually "curious". So we ask "questions".

You responded by admitting that you don't even know, even though you'll back Trump and deny that he knows.

I hope I made this simple and clear for you. But I doubt it.

It would have been smarter for you to just not respond, but you folks never seem to grasp that.

Hahaha you Nasty Trump-humpers will believe anything that comes out of his Gaping Maw wont you?
Ok asshole... prove it.... prove that Trump has anything to do with project 2025...
By the way... Trump is moving ahead of Kamala in the swing states and nationally... no one likes the lying bitch.... and no one likes you because you lie...

Ok asshole... prove it.... prove that Trump has anything to do with project 2025...
By the way... Trump is moving ahead of Kamala in the swing states and nationally... no one likes the lying bitch.... and no one likes you because you lie...
CBS News identified at least 270 proposals in Project 2025's published blueprint for the next Republican president that match Trump's past policies and current campaign promises.

In reality there is only one poll that matters. Well to most Americans anyway. When Benedict Donald loses again he will claim a massive multi-state fraud again?

CBS News identified at least 270 proposals in Project 2025's published blueprint for the next Republican president that match Trump's past policies and current campaign promises.

In reality there is only one poll that matters. Well to most Americans anyway. When Benedict Donald loses again he will claim a massive multi-state fraud again?
Wait a minuet..... just because some words in a paper released by a republican like chamber matches things Trump has said does not make it his....
I'll try again since you are so slow...
Trump has never seen it... I have and less than half of it is something I can get on board with... do you agree with the whole communist manifesto?...

Boo you won't beat Trump by lying about him... the people aren't as dumb as you think...

Of course there's overlap.
What does this prove?

Why are you people so hot to pin P2025 -- something you have not read - on Trump?

Forum List

Back