The Fundamental Dishonesty of Democrats proven with their Project 2025 Trump smear.

Yes, that's what you were told to believe. And you sure did swallow it whole, didn't you?

You're a good Democrat.
What makes you think anyone tells me what to say, skippy?

#LOWIQ

What does that have to do with you being clueless about the project, yet hating it anyway, simply because you were told to?
Irrelevant whining. My fan club is over there -->

Now back to Trump and the Project 2025 people lying their asses off about Trump's involvement.

If Trump gets elected, these people are in the circus he will bring with him.

Irrelevant whining. My fan club is over there -->

Now back to Trump and the Project 2025 people lying their asses off about Trump's involvement.

If Trump gets elected, these people are in the circus he will bring with him.
Yes, yes, you keep repeating your programming.

The only thing missing is facts.

Hey, you remember all the horrible mean nasty awful things you predicted Trump would do in his first term? You remember how none of them happened?

I do. I expect you don't.

The only thing missing is facts.
Oh I spelled out the facts for you, When I was correcting your lies and half truths. That's when your tantrum started.

I can see this topic is too much for you. I'll wait and let someone else respond to the facts I posted. Someone who can maintain their composure.

Last edited:
Oh I spelled out the facts for you, When I was correcting your lies and half truths. That's when your tantrum started.

I can see this topic is too much for you. I'll wait and let someone else respond to the facts I posted. Someone who can maintain their composure.
What's the matter, kid? Your own bullshit starting to taste bad?

What did you do to piss off your handler this bad that he'd assign you this burning dumpster of a topic and ordered you to repeat it?

We know that Trump had nothing to do with the manuscript known as "Project 25" so where did it come from . Is it something like the forged "Steele Doctrine" that rogue FBI agents came up with. Putin plays the democrat party like a freaking violin and they love it.

Dossier.

What's the matter, kid? Your own bullshit starting to taste bad?

What did you do to piss off your handler this bad that he'd assign you this burning dumpster of a topic and ordered you to repeat it?
Cry it all out.

Someone else who doesn't degenerate into a little blob of crybaby will address the facts I posted.

Forum List

Back