Abortion is major in this election.

Yes you’re correct, the only important issue this election is Taylor swifts ability to fuck and then abort? And she will tell all the swifties they must protect their right to fuck and abort as well. You truly do believe this don’t you? You’re seriously messed in the head. Abortion has never and will never swing an election you brainwashed child

Consider this. We are already divided. 51% now say Kamala is the change candidate. 49% say Trump. That was before abortion and Taylor Swift and Kamala became the nominee.

Abortion is the KEY issue that will decide this election.

Us Kamala/Trump supporters say the economy is the number one issue. But nothing has changed with us. I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT and overturning Roe, is going to cause a blue wave.

This is the first general election since Roe was overturned and you Republicans are counting on that women will forgive/forget. Not a chance.

Consider this. We are already divided. 51% now say Kamala is the change candidate. 49% say Trump. That was before abortion and Taylor Swift and Kamala became the nominee.

Abortion is the KEY issue that will decide this election.

Us Kamala/Trump supporters say the economy is the number one issue. But nothing has changed with us. I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT and overturning Roe, is going to cause a blue wave.

This is the first general election since Roe was overturned and you Republicans are counting on that women will forgive/forget. Not a chance.

Once again assuming all women are for unlimited abortion.

Once again assuming all women are for unlimited abortion.
Not all women. But most women of child bearing age are going to show up and show you this year dummy.

Did you not see EVERYWHERE you are losing because of abortion? Ohio, Kansas, Kentucky. The only place you didn't lose last year was Mississippi.

I like your spin on it. Unlimited abortion. But you guys have gone too far. You even say rape and incest babies need to be born. Weird.

The baby killer industry is getting desperate. The numbers of abortions are going down, and indulging their homocidal compulsions is becoming harder by the year.

After-birth abortion is next on their agenda, and this decline also threatens that obsession as well.

,snip>sible in all the cases where abortion is, including cases where the newborn is not disabled.

The claim is it should okay to kill them up to age two or so. For some reason the links to the full paper are now dead. I guess I and others linked to it so often they had to kill it because it made the psychos look bad in an election year or something.
What a crazy weirdo!

No one does partial birth abortions where the fetus is viable. Find one if you can.

The vote on this issue is going Blue against you nut cases

Until a federal law is passed, this is up to the states.

And the states where abortion is on the ballot will be going blue, even in the heavy GOP states.

Most women almost 75% are for regulated abortion.

Not all women. But most women of child bearing age are going to show up and show you this year dummy.

Did you not see EVERYWHERE you are losing because of abortion? Ohio, Kansas, Kentucky. The only place you didn't lose last year was Mississippi.

I like your spin on it. Unlimited abortion. But you guys have gone too far. You even say rape and incest babies need to be born. Weird.

How am I losing?

I support a 10-12 week limit on birth control abortions. That covers rape.

nfbw 241010 Vaimit00268

i. abortion is major in this election 241010 {post•252}. NotfooledbyW said: dna is not mind or soul. nfbw 241010 Vaimit00252

ii. abortion is major in this election 241010 {post•254 to 252}. SassyIrishLass Oct’24 Saimit: Actually it is, a unique mind and soul. An individual. sssyrshlss 241010 Saimit00254

iii. abortion is major in this election 241010 {post•268 to 254}

According to Saint Sassyirishlass almost every living thing has a soul. Therfore humans are not above the the rest of the creatures within the animal kingdom if DNA is soul.

“DNA is a molecule that exists in almost every living thing, telling it what it should look like and how it should function”​
nfbw 241010 Vaimit00268

Last edited:
I support a 10-12 week limit on birth control abortions.
you have lost everything. You’ve given up the sanctity of life begins at conception . That makes you a baby killer between five and 13 weeks.

All abortions for birth control can take place during that time.

Last edited:
you have lost everything. You’ve given up the sanctity of life begins at conception. That makes you a baby killer between five and 13 weeks.

all abortions for convenience can take place during that time.

I've never had that position.

That makes me pragmatic.

I've made my position clear in other responses on this post.
Yes, and I made it clear that your fantasy was a fantasy.

And who gives a shit about your position? Don't rape people and don't get abortions, if you don't like these things. We don't give a shit why you don't.

Yes, and I made it clear that your fantasy was a fantasy.

And who gives a shit about your position? Don't rape people and don't get abortions, if you don't like these things. We don't give a shit why you don't.

Fuck off.

Evidently you do because you keep coming back like a whipped bitchy dog.

OMG PEOPLE ARE VOICING THEIR VIEWS ON A MESSAGE BOARD. THE FUCKING HORROR!!!!

there is no reason to ban abortion by the government at any stage the sanctity of human life does not begin at conception

There are plenty of reasons, recognizing life starts at conception, but also recognizing women have some level of control over their own bodies.

To me the line is at 10-12 weeks for that.

This - "Once again assuming all women are for unlimited abortion" - is the most ludicrous statement in this thread.

Forum List

Back