Liz Cheney delivers another gut punch to Donald

Sure I do. I read the posts from you Trumpy Bumpkins just about every damn day. What I suspect is - you don't know that REAL conservatives would rather take a banana squash up the ass than vote for that moronic, self-dealing, spendthrift seditionist again. Independents? Ditto.

Eight trillion added to the national debt in only four years. Heckuva job Donnie! :rolleyes-41:
That's where you are wrong. You folks drew the lines and handed your circus over to AOC and Comrade Bernie. It is officially us against them. Choosing them is not an option.

How much of that money was covid related?

That's where you are wrong. You folks drew the lines and handed your circus over to AOC and Comrade Bernie. It is officially us against them. Choosing them is not an option.

How much of that money was covid related?

LoL - Yes, I know that is a popular talking point, but AOC and "The Squad" have about as much influence over policy as I do.

Of the 8 trillion? Not much. The two trillion dollar tax cut for Donald and his wealthy pals that we needed like a hole in the head in 2017 was the biggest chunk of it.

I just looked at the threads you've started. You average about one OP per month. The rest of it is immature, foul-mouthed insults. ;)
And you record is better? Treating turds like you just wouldn't be justified.

LoL - Yes, I know that is a popular talking point, but AOC and "The Squad" have about as much influence over policy as I do.

Of the 8 trillion? Not much. The two trillion dollar tax cut for Donald and his wealthy pals that we needed like a hole in the head in 2017 was the biggest chunk of it.
Tell me again, who held up the BIPARTISAN infrastructure deal? You're a funny one.

What you people don't seem to understand is that Cheney and Kinzinger voted with the Rump Dumpster over 92% of the time. Sadly, they're the only Republicans with the balls to stand up to his lies, even though I'd wager 90% of Republicans in Congress know that nobody stole the election and hated Donnie's insurrection.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But you cannot vilify Trump and then shrug at the hate spewed by AOC, Tlaib, Waters, C. Bush, Presley and Omar. And your fellow leftists turned on Sinema. So both voting bases do it, you just choose to turn a blind eye to yours.

You're wrong. They are highly influential. Especially with their social media followers and woke rhetoric.

You're wrong. They are highly influential. Especially with their social media followers and woke rhetoric.

Hmmm, there are 224 Democrats in the House (including four delegates). AOC and "The Squad" are four of those votes. That ain't much. Now if you want to talk about Bernie in the Senate - yes .. he's pretty influential.

I see that GWB is helping fundraise for her. Good on him.

LIZ CHENEY?

The white Kamala Harris? The female John McCain.

After she showed her true Marxist Democrat-supporting colors tge only ones who pay attention to her are Marxist Democrats, fake ratings-in-the-gutter news, & snowflakes.

The only reason they like her is because they are like North Vietnam & she is like Jane Fonda sitting on one of their anti-aircraft guns.

LIZ CHENEY?

The white Kamala Harris? The female John McCain.

After she showed her true Marxist Democrat-supporting colors tge only ones who pay attention to her are Marxist Democrats, fake ratings-in-the-gutter news, & snowflakes.

The only reason they like her is because they are like North Vietnam & she is like Jane Fonda sitting on one of their anti-aircraft guns.

Liz voted with Rump 92.9% of the time. So your claim that she's a liberal loving Marxist is goofy. You only hate her because she stood up to Dear Leader and his Bigly Lie. ;)

Hmmm, there are 224 Democrats in the House (including four delegates). AOC and "The Squad" are four of those votes. That ain't much. Now if you want to talk about Bernie in the Senate - yes .. he's pretty influential.
I do not mean in terms of voting arithmetic but in terms of influence over other voters, lobbyists, etc. And it is more than 4:

Presley - Idiot Leftist
Bush - Idiot Leftist
AOC - Idiot Leftist
Tlaib - Idiot Leftist
Omar - Idiot Leftist
Waters - Idiot Leftist
Jeffries - Idiot Leftist
Jackson Lee - Idiot Leftist
Jayapal - Idiot Leftist
Swalwell - Idiot Leftist
Schiff - Idiot Leftist

You may turn a blind eye all you want but wokism is an issue and it will be on full display in elections for Gov in VA, PA, MI and WI. And then again in 2022...when many House seats are on the line. And people are leaving NY and Cali so they are losing congressional seats. Wokism will be the death of the Democratic Party if they party doesn't cut the shit IMO.

Liz voted with Rump 92.9% of the time. So your claim that she's a liberal loving Marxist is goofy. You only hate her because she stood up to Dear Leader and his Bigly Lie. ;)

That is because people love Trump's policies but he sent out mean tweets so it hurt their little ears. What policies of his did you dislike? Be specific.

I do not mean in terms of voting arithmetic but in terms of influence over other voters, lobbyists, etc. And it is more than 4:

Presley - Idiot Leftist
Bush - Idiot Leftist
AOC - Idiot Leftist
Tlaib - Idiot Leftist
Omar - Idiot Leftist
Waters - Idiot Leftist
Jeffries - Idiot Leftist
Jackson Lee - Idiot Leftist
Jayapal - Idiot Leftist
Swalwell - Idiot Leftist
Schiff - Idiot Leftist

You may turn a blind eye all you want but wokism is an issue and it will be on full display in elections for Gov in VA, PA, MI and WI. And then again in 2022...when many House seats are on the line. And people are leaving NY and Cali so they are losing congressional seats. Wokism will be the death of the Democratic Party if they party doesn't cut the shit IMO.

Don't make me name the all the idiot rightists. They are the same ones who voted not to certify Biden's election and the ones who continue to repeat Donald's Big Lie even though very few actually believe it.

You must have missed when she flipped when she realized Trump was gone and kissing the backsides of those soon Tobe in total power was in her best interest.

Don't make me name the all the idiot rightists. They are the same ones who voted not to certify Biden's election and the ones who continue to repeat Donald's Big Lie even though very few actually believe it.
Why are you changing the subject? Do you agree or disagree that the woke side of the Democratic Party holds tremendous power? Yes or no?

In terms of the election, many believe it was iffy and its less about Trump and more about trusting the media. Congress has like a 24% approval rate. Media is only slightly higher. So yes there is a lot of skepticism because Biden, who can barely form a coherent sentence received 81mil votes. The people you call "rightists" are doing the bidding of their constituents.

I do not believe the election was rigged and that frightens me as it means that 81mil voted for the ticket of a walking corpse and a walking laugh track. Embarrassment 101 and why 20% regret their vote and why Biden's approval rating is 40% and he DOES NOT send out mean tweets. His rating is due to his idiotic policies.

Forum List

Back