Liz Cheney: The U.S. Is ‘Sleepwalking Into Dictatorship’

Indeed. Compared to your Orange Baboon-God she's far more of a Patriot and Worthy Public Servant.
Oh? She has been hated by the demofascists for years. She has been called a murderer, a villain, and all sorts of other names.

But now that she has turned on America in a measurable way by endorsing a Marxist named kamala, and a maoist named tampon Tim, you get all fuzzy.

Move to China if you thinks it's so great there.

Willie Brown admitted that was EXACTLY what he did! If he hadn't pushed Kamala for that job there is ZERO chance that she would have gotten the job just as there was ZERO chance that she would have been named to those two boards Willie got her put on!

Was she "elected" as the Democrats choice for nominee? She didn't get a single vote for that! She was annointed by the Democratic power brokers.
stop your lying here are the facts
Then 29, Harris dated Brown in 1994 and 1995, but Brown, who was 60 when their relationship began, had been separated from his wife, Blanche Brown, since 1981. Harris was assistant district attorney in Alameda County when they met. Brown then appointed Harris to two political posts while he was speaker of the California Assembly, but that was in 1994 — years before Harris was elected district attorney of San Francisco in 2003. She would remain in that post until 2011, when she won the office of California district attorney. In 2016, she ran for U.S. Senate and was elected.

Neither Brown nor Harris ever tried to conceal the fact they had been a couple. Brown addressed accusations of favoritism in the San Francisco

Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago. Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker.
And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco. I have also helped the careers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom, Sen. Dianne Feinstein and a host of other politicians.

Harris announced she was running in the 2020 presidential election the next day.

The story was also well-known in California media. In 2019, Los Angeles Magazine published:

Willie Brown was a fixture in California politics for years, serving as speaker of the state assembly for 15 years, and known as something of an unofficial deal-maker and influencer. He first met Harris in 1994, when she was an assistant district attorney in Alameda County.

In his capacity as speaker, Brown appointed Harris to two political positions. The first was a six-month appointment to the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board; the second was a role on the Medical Assistance Commission, a body tasked with negotiating contracts to control Medi-Cal costs. At the time, Brown had a reputation for filling many openings with his personal associates and inner circle; when Harris vacated the Appeals Board gig, he replaced her with his longtime buddy Philip S. Ryan.
Harris ended the relationship – which was conducted in the open and frequently reported on at the time – in late 1995, shortly before Brown was sworn in for his first of two terms as mayor of San Francisco.

For years, Harris fought allegations that Brown had boosted her political career. When she was a candidate for San Francisco district attorney, she told SF Weekly she had long stopped needing Brown's support:

those are the facts she already had a job when he offered her a job to handle legal contracts for the state ... then she ran for DA where she was elected... she did those jobs for brown because of her legal background as you can see the time she got them they were no longer dating so stop your lying ...

stop your lying here are the facts
Then 29, Harris dated Brown in 1994 and 1995, but Brown, who was 60 when their relationship began, had been separated from his wife, Blanche Brown, since 1981. Harris was assistant district attorney in Alameda County when they met. Brown then appointed Harris to two political posts while he was speaker of the California Assembly, but that was in 1994 — years before Harris was elected district attorney of San Francisco in 2003. She would remain in that post until 2011, when she won the office of California district attorney. In 2016, she ran for U.S. Senate and was elected.

Neither Brown nor Harris ever tried to conceal the fact they had been a couple. Brown addressed accusations of favoritism in the San Francisco

Harris announced she was running in the 2020 presidential election the next day.

The story was also well-known in California media. In 2019, Los Angeles Magazine published:

For years, Harris fought allegations that Brown had boosted her political career. When she was a candidate for San Francisco district attorney, she told SF Weekly she had long stopped needing Brown's support:

those are the facts she already had a job when he offered her a job to handle legal contracts for the state ... then she ran for DA where she was elected... she did those jobs for brown because of her legal background as you can see the time she got them they were no longer dating so stop your lying ...
🥨 🥨 🥨
:cuckoo:

Oh? She has been hated by the demofascists for years.
That has nothing whatsoever to do with whether or not she is a Patriot and Worthy Public Servant (which she is).
She has been called a murderer, a villain, and all sorts of other names.
Irrelevant.
But now that she has turned on America in a measurable way by endorsing a Marxist named kamala, and a maoist named tampon Tim, you get all fuzzy.
Nope. She chose Country above Party. She chose Democracy over Personality Cult. She chose a Leftist over an Autocrat.
Not a phukking chance. It's MY country just as much as it is yours. I'm staying right here; engaged in the political struggle.

I support much of the Trump Agenda but I do not support him... I believe him to be far more dangerous than KamelToe.

The Republic can survive four or eight years of her... the Republic may NOT survive another four years of Donald Trump.

So... like so many others... I will hold my nose, vote Blue for POTUS and Red for others, and wait for Trump to disappear.

Once that happens, I'll seriously consider voting (R) again... but not until...

That has nothing whatsoever to do with whether or not she is a Patriot and Worthy Public Servant (which she is).

Irrelevant.

Nope. She chose Country above Party. She chose Democracy over Personality Cult. She chose a Leftist over an Autocrat.

Not a phukking chance. It's MY country just as much as it is yours. I'm staying right here; engaged in the political struggle.

I support much of the Trump Agenda but I do not support him... I believe him to be far more dangerous than KamelToe.

The Republic can survive four or eight years of her... the Republic may NOT survive another four years of Donald Trump.

So... like so many others... I will hold my nose, vote Blue for POTUS and Red for others, and wait for Trump to disappear.

Once that happens, I'll seriously consider voting (R) again... but not until...
She isn't a patriot. She is a self serving member of the political class. And a hateful bitch.

Piss on her.

No true patriot would ever vote for a marxist.

She isn't a patriot. She is a self serving member of the political class. And a hateful bitch.

Piss on her.

she is complicit to the establishment, and they can't stand trump because he won't align with them. Anything including attempting to assassinate Trump!

Oh? She has been hated by the demofascists for years. She has been called a murderer, a villain, and all sorts of other names.

AOC did a fking tik tok on how she'd never ever vote for scamala, and then doubled that down by speaking at the DNC for her. Can't make up this kind of shit. Really shows who is under establishment money!!

what evidence of that do you have?
(1) Her service on the January 6th Committee in the US House of Representatives.

(2) Her votes regarding the Impeachment of Trump.

(3) Her continued speaking out against The Orange Sociopath.

She did these things even though she was fully aware that such actions would cost her any chance at re-election.

She isn't a patriot.
A matter of opinion... and very large numbers of your fellow countrymen disagree with yours.
She is a self serving member of the political class. And a hateful bitch.
Her love of country is readily apparent in the way that she intentionally sacrificed her career for her principles.
Piss on her.
I thought Golden Showers were YOUR boy's secret fantasy thing? At least when he visits Moscow... :cool:
Debatable... but, fortunately, KamelToe is merely something of a Leftist, not a Marxist...

And she doesn't have the profound character flaws that your Cadet Bone Spurs manifests every time he opens his mouth...

A matter of opinion... and very large numbers of your fellow countrymen disagree with yours.

Her love of country is readily apparent in the way that she intentionally sacrificed her career for her principles.

I thought Golden Showers were YOUR boy's secret fantasy thing? At least when he visits Moscow... :cool:

Debatable... but, fortunately, KamelToe is merely something of a Leftist, not a Marxist...

And she doesn't have the profound character flaws that your Cadet Bone Spurs manifests every time he opens his mouth...
Anyone who would vote for a Marxist like kamala, and her henchman, the maoist tampon Tim, is not a patriot.

They are sellouts to the Chinese government who have bought them.

(1) Her service on the January 6th Committee in the US House of Representatives.

(2) Her votes regarding the Impeachment of Trump.

(3) Her continued speaking out against The Orange Sociopath.

She did these things even though she was fully aware that such actions would cost her any chance at re-election.
She took money

She took money
Did she take money in connection with her role on the January 6th House Committee?

Did she take money in connection with her votes on House impeachments?

Did she take money to continue to criticize Trump subsequent to her departure from Congress?

Forum List

Back