Liz Cheney: The U.S. Is ‘Sleepwalking Into Dictatorship’

Complete DELUSION. :cuckoo:
Holy crap.
are you saying he wasn't convicted of 34 feloneys ?? he was convicted of sexual assault??? he didn't pay his debts to people who didn't work for him ??? that he never got sued for running a college that was ripping off the students ??? or he never told a lie ??? o,r I could go on and on but you get the message here ... cause you have seen it happen ??? who is the delusional one here ... let me give you a clue it's not me

are you saying he wasn't convicted of 34 feloneys ?? he was convicted of sexual assault??? he didn't pay his debts to people who didn't work for him ??? that he never got sued for running a college that was ripping off the students ??? or he never told a lie ??? o,r I could go on and on but you get the message here ... cause you have seen it happen ??? who is the delusional one here ... let me give you a clue it's not me
Your convoluted Stalinist LAWFARE is complete GARBAGE, as are YOU.
:fu:

Kamala worked her way to the top doing "hard work", Billy? Is that what you call sleeping with someone thirty years older than you? Gee, I wonder what the people who got passed over for the jobs that Willie Brown gave to his 'girl friend' felt about her "hard work"?
how doe having a boyfriend get her way to the top ... here's a thought you dumb fuck ... she was elected by the people every time ... to where she is today ... as a DA elected... as a senator elected ... as a VP elected... so tell me dumb fuck how did she sleep her way to the top??? going to love to hear this one ... by sleeping with all the voters ??? is that how she did it ??? or are you have a problem with a 60-year-old man who she was seeing at that time... are you trying to say he got her job as the DA ??? that the people elected her for ... and by the way their relationship was over before he was mayor and when she was elected by the people ... so if you are going to accuse someone you do need evidence of that the accusation has some truth to it ... but we know you republicans only know how to do is lie ......

Your so-called "fact" is mere perception... and an erroneous one at that.

I am a registered (D) but only in-name; in practice I am an Independent who votes (R) almost as much as he votes (D).

Insofar as Cheney is concerned, I don't care if she's an American Nazi or an American Communist or anything in-between.

My point was that she bucked her party for the good of the Republic, knowing that it was going to harm her political career.

It takes a lot more courage to do that than to condemn your boy one day then slavishly kiss the ring the next day.

Liz Cheney is an American Hero.
NOW HERE'S A LIAR IF EVER I SAWONE ... WE ALL KNOW INDEPENDENTS ARE ASHAMED TO ADMIT THEY ARE REPUBLICANS THATS A FACT (SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS)

Your convoluted Stalinist LAWFARE is complete GARBAGE, as are YOU.
isn't that a bunch of big words for you to use for such a dumb fuck ???? tell me has trump been con convicted of 34 counts of fraud ??? is this your position that it never happen ??? are you trlling us that A judge didn't approved an agreement for President Donald Trump to pay $25 million to settle lawsuits over his now-defunct Trump University, ending nearly seven years of legal battles with customers who claimed they were misled by failed promises to teach success in real estate that never happen ??? or are you saying Donald Trump's reputation took a hit this week after a New York civil trial jury found in favor of journalist E. Jean Carroll's claims that he battered and defamed her during the 1990s for sexual assault that never happen ??? or are yiou realizing what a piece of human waste Donald J (jerk) trump is you can't stand that you support a liar a rapist a fraudster and you can't stand the thought that you do support him is that your position you can't help you are a dumb fuck ???:fu:

isn't that a bunch of big words for you to use for such a dumb fuck ???? tell me has trump been con convicted of 34 counts of fraud ??? is this your position that it never happen ??? are you trlling us that A judge didn't approved an agreement for President Donald Trump to pay $25 million to settle lawsuits over his now-defunct Trump University, ending nearly seven years of legal battles with customers who claimed they were misled by failed promises to teach success in real estate that never happen ??? or are you saying Donald Trump's reputation took a hit this week after a New York civil trial jury found in favor of journalist E. Jean Carroll's claims that he battered and defamed her during the 1990s for sexual assault that never happen ??? or are yiou realizing what a piece of human waste Donald J (jerk) trump is you can't stand that you support a liar a rapist a fraudster and you can't stand the thought that you do support him is that your position you can't help you are a dumb fuck ???:fu:
:blahblah:

:dev3:

how doe having a boyfriend get her way to the top ... here's a thought you dumb fuck ... she was elected by the people every time ... to where she is today ... as a DA elected... as a senator elected ... as a VP elected... so tell me dumb fuck how did she sleep her way to the top??? going to love to hear this one ... by sleeping with all the voters ??? is that how she did it ??? or are you have a problem with a 60-year-old man who she was seeing at that time... are you trying to say he got her job as the DA ??? that the people elected her for ... and by the way their relationship was over before he was mayor and when she was elected by the people ... so if you are going to accuse someone you do need evidence of that the accusation has some truth to it ... but we know you republicans only know how to do is lie ......
Willie Brown admitted that was EXACTLY what he did! If he hadn't pushed Kamala for that job there is ZERO chance that she would have gotten the job just as there was ZERO chance that she would have been named to those two boards Willie got her put on!

Was she "elected" as the Democrats choice for nominee? She didn't get a single vote for that! She was annointed by the Democratic power brokers.

got it ya can't defend your hero ... kind of knew that... I know a dumb fuck when i read one
Defend "my hero"? All you spew are lies and narratives that don't exist in reality. You are a pathetic demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie ASSHOLE. Nothing anyone says opposite of your programming can reach you. You are contaminated with self loathing and hatred for your own country.
You were TAUGHT to hate.
Who did this to you?
Why did you accept that?
Anyway, you have to wake up before it's too late.

Liz Cheney is a genuine American hero.

She had the courage to put the good of the Republic ahead of her own political ambitions.

Unlike so many GOP legislators who condemned Trump on January 6, 2021, then subserviently kissed the ring afterwards...

Liz had the courage to attempt to bring Trump to a righteous judgement over the January 6, 2021, MAGA Insurrection.

Despite what these MAGAtts (modern-day Know-Nothings) say now... she will go down in American history as a Hero.

God bless and protect Liz Cheney and her family.
Liz Chaney did nothing but damage our country with her January 6th committee and her trying to convince people how bad Trump is. Truly a turncoat and a piece of crap. A liar

Really? Tell that to the 130 Parisians gunned down a few years ago, or the 70+ killed in Norway. Massive gun control in both countries.

Banning guns from the normal people just makes it easier for evil people to do their evil.
or the government to control the masses.

Forum List

Back