Liz Cheyne Solicited Donations From The Trump Aide Her BS Committee Subpoenaed

i gave you one. i can always back up with what i say. you'll find that out soon enough. you're playing games & it ain't working.

lol ...
The headline reads (which is misleading):

"Republican Kevin McCarthy under fire after audio shows he discussed urging Trump to resign"​

The actual tapes reveal a discussion with Cheney (who unsurprisingly raised the matter) about Trump resigning. No actual tapes have been revealed where after 1/6 those discussions (with Trump) took place. That's a difference with a distinction. It would be like me having a discussion with a co-worker about asking the boss about a raise, but never actually speaking to the boss about it.

Last edited:
The headline reads (which is misleading):

"Republican Kevin McCarthy under fire after audio shows he discussed urging Trump to resign"​

The actual tapes reveal a discussion with Cheney (who unsurprisingly raised the matter) about Trump resigning. No actual tapes have been revealed where after 1/6 those discussions (with Trump) took place. That's a difference with a distinction. It would be like me having a discussion with a co-worker about asking the boss about a raise, but never actually speaking to the boss about it.

' let's not sweep this under the rug '................... :lmao:

images

:laughing0301:

' let's not sweep this under the rug '................... :lmao:

images

:laughing0301:
Did something atrocious happen on 1/6? Absolutely. Let's not "sweep that under the rug". The investigation of the 1/6 Committee seems to want to sweep it under the rug by only focusing on Trump and those associated with him. Part of that effort to " sweep it under the rug" was evident when Pelosi denied the House Minority leader, McCarthy, his picks for the Committee.

Part of that effort to " sweep it under the rug" was evident when Pelosi denied the House Minority leader, McCarthy, his picks for the Committee.

nancy pelosi wanted an independent commission; like they had after 9/11.

INDEPENDANT. meaning mcspinless could have picked the SAME # of (R)s etc outside of congress as the (D)s would for their side. the SAME full subpoena power. guess what? he turned that down. lol ... why?

so then nancy pelosi offered a select committee & have it conclude by dec 31 ... with the same amt of picks from each side.

ol' kevin me boy chose 3 outa 5 really REALLY stupid picks for so many reasons. aside from the bad performance artistry they no doubt woulda displayed; you don't have people on the jury under suspicion of actually being involved in the very crime being in question. he knew that going in & he also knew the (D)s have the house - so they have the option of what nancy did.

tick tock.

nancy pelosi wanted an independent commission; like they had after 9/11.

INDEPENDANT. meaning mcspinless could have picked the SAME # of (R)s etc outside of congress as the (D)s would for their side. the SAME full subpoena power. guess what? he turned that down. lol ... why?

so then nancy pelosi offered a select committee & have it conclude by dec 31 ... with the same amt of picks from each side.

ol' kevin me boy chose 3 outa 5 really REALLY stupid picks for so many reasons. aside from the bad performance artistry they no doubt woulda displayed; you don't have people on the jury under suspicion of actually being involved in the very crime being in question. he knew that going in & he also knew the (D)s have the house - so they have the option of what nancy did.

tick tock.

ummmm.. Welldone ... just 'cause you give a 'dislike' - doesn't mean it's not a fact.

remember when i said i can back up everything i say?

McCarthy has ‘no’ regrets opposing Jan. 6 independent commission​

GOP leader opposes select committee as well​

By Chris Marquette Posted June 25, 2021 at 3:00pm
McCarthy has ‘no’ regrets opposing Jan. 6 independent commission

:p

Forum List

Back