Liz Cheyne Solicited Donations From The Trump Aide Her BS Committee Subpoenaed

It's not likely that she would have been removed from the GOP leadership role if she didn't (in their opinion) do something wrong.
We know what she did to get herself removed. She spoke the truth. Something that's an anathema to Repubs.

“As I said, I think what Donald Trump did is the most dangerous thing, the most egregious violation of an oath of office of any president in our history.”

It's not likely that she would have been removed from the GOP leadership role if she didn't (in their opinion) do something wrong.
She didn't do anything wrong....in fact McCarthy and other leadership like Rep Scalice were all on the same page after 1/6, agreeing Trump was behind it or supported it and was derelict in his duty as president of the United States by sitting idly by and not calling his supporters off, while capitol police were being overwhelmed and some very seriously. McCarthy was going to ask Trump to resign, he said....though he did not think Trump would do it.....

This is ALL ON TAPE.

Well, the leadership in the house Gop.....flip flopped.....McCarthy went to visit Trump and basically came away from there with a complete turn around, and decided it was best for republicans to support trump and the big lie, in order for repubs to win the midterms, and that was in McCarthy's best interest, so he could become the Speaker of the House.....he sold his soul, to Satan.... And he and the rest of gop slimy leadership, turned their backs on Cheney for sticking with, what they all believed, and she refused to play along with their games and lies....our Country and her oath to the Constitution, was worth more.

We know what she did to get herself removed. She spoke the truth. Something that's an anathema to Repubs.

“As I said, I think what Donald Trump did is the most dangerous thing, the most egregious violation of an oath of office of any president in our history.”
"Truth" obviously is a subjective opinion. Cheney has been outspoken about Trump very early on. As a leader she should know that when she criticizes him she's indirectly criticizing his supporters. The "truth" is many of them don't share her opinions on Trump. The "truth" is that despite some disagreements a member of a Party should look for common ground to advance the agenda of the Party. She's not interested in that. Her place is in the Democratic party.

"Truth" obviously is a subjective opinion. Cheney has been outspoken about Trump very early on. As a leader she should know that when she criticizes him she's indirectly criticizing his supporters. The "truth" is many of them don't share her opinions on Trump. The "truth" is that despite some disagreements a member of a Party should look for common ground to advance the agenda of the Party. She's not interested in that. Her place is in the Democratic party.
Not if the only agenda of the House, is to support former president Trump, and not a conservative legislative agenda on policies....to get conservative things done.

Not if the only agenda of the House, is to support former president Trump, and not a conservative legislative agenda on policies....to get conservative things done.
I'm sure most Trump supporters would say it's his policies they support.

She didn't do anything wrong....in fact McCarthy and other leadership like Rep Scalice were all on the same page after 1/6, agreeing Trump was behind it or supported it and was derelict in his duty as president of the United States by sitting idly by and not calling his supporters off, while capitol police were being overwhelmed and some very seriously. McCarthy was going to ask Trump to resign, he said....though he did not think Trump would do it.....

This is ALL ON TAPE.

Well, the leadership in the house Gop.....flip flopped.....McCarthy went to visit Trump and basically came away from there with a complete turn around, and decided it was best for republicans to support trump and the big lie, in order for repubs to win the midterms, and that was in McCarthy's best interest, so he could become the Speaker of the House.....he sold his soul, to Satan.... And he and the rest of gop slimy leadership, turned their backs on Cheney for sticking with, what they all believed, and she refused to play along with their games and lies....our Country and her oath to the Constitution, was worth more.
Cite the "Tape".

B...b...but the GOP....
B...b...but Truuump
View attachment 655372
The 6 Jan hearing is the biggest distraction from Biden's complete failed administration.

26 Approval rating...b..b..but Trump!

Cheyne, like you, is a tool.
Awww... still butt-hurt that your orange douche bag lost? :itsok:

RumpButtCream.jpg

Reacting to Small’s post, Stefanik said it further underscores how “Liz Cheney is a Far-Left Pelosi puppet,”

Geez, Trump fanboys (and girls) are ramping up attacks on Cheney in preparation for the 1/6 committee holding public hearings. Is Liz really being called "a Far-Left Pelosi puppet” because a mailer was automatically sent to people on her mailing list that weren't purged? Or is it because she has the audacity to do her constitutional duty by helping to investigate the attempted coup? If anyone in this story is a douchebag it's Stefanik.
News flash dumbo. Cheney is 30 points down in her primary. She’s done. Finished. Per the voters in HER state. Being a lying Pelosi ass kisser will do that to you....

Cite the "Tape".

Republican Kevin McCarthy under fire after audio shows he discussed urging Trump to resign

WASHINGTON, April 22 (Reuters) - Congressman Kevin McCarthy, the top Republican in the U.S. House of Representatives, came under fire from some of his fellow party members, after an audio recording showed him saying that then-President Donald Trump should resign over the Jan. 6, 2021, U.S. Capitol riot.

The comments, which McCarthy had denied hours before the recording emerged, could undermine his widely known ambition to become House speaker next year if Republicans take control of the chamber in November's midterm elections, as expected.
Republican Kevin McCarthy under fire after audio shows he discussed urging Trump to resign

you're welcome, newbie.

Still pathetically trying to derail the thread with your crying about Trump? Cheney is done. Down 30 points in the primary. Seems her constituents don’t want her there anymore.
You retard. The whole thread is about how Rump's trumptards are upset at Cheney. So, yes, this is about Rump.

Try to keep up. :itsok:

WASHINGTON, April 22 (Reuters) - Congressman Kevin McCarthy, the top Republican in the U.S. House of Representatives, came under fire from some of his fellow party members, after an audio recording showed him saying that then-President Donald Trump should resign over the Jan. 6, 2021, U.S. Capitol riot.

The comments, which McCarthy had denied hours before the recording emerged, could undermine his widely known ambition to become House speaker next year if Republicans take control of the chamber in November's midterm elections, as expected.

you're welcome, newbie.

So, you haven't found the actual audio tape. Let me know when you have it.

I can't deny what I haven't heard with my own ears.

AND this just came out yesterday:

Leaked audio shows Kevin McCarthy demanding inquiry into Jan. 6 riot, a position he later completely reversed

Tom Porter
Thu, June 9, 2022, 6:00 AM·3 min read

• Kevin McCarthy once called for an inquiry into the Jan 6 riot, per new audio played by CNN.
  • That clip totally contradicts his later public position, which opposed investigating the riot.
  • The audio was leaked ahead of high-stakes hearings by the House committee investigating the riot.
Leaked audio shows House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy supporting a congressional inquiry into the January 6, the total opposite to the opinion he later argued in public.

The audio, recorded five days after the riot, was played Wednesday on CNN after being obtained by New York Times reporters Jonathan Martin and Alexander Burns.

It undermines the fervent arguments McCarthy made in public against the creation of the bipartisan House committee investigating the riot, which is due to begin its public hearings Thursday evening.

In the audio, McCarthy can be heard addressing Republican leaders. In one part he describes how on the day of the riot he asked then-President Donald Trump to call off the rioters.

"When they started breaking into my office, myself and the staff got removed from the office. In doing so, I made a phone call to the president, telling him what was going on, asking him to tell these people to stop, to make a video and go out. And I was very intense and very loud about it," he said.
Leaked audio shows Kevin McCarthy demanding inquiry into Jan. 6 riot, a position he later completely reversed

the audio is on the site.

Forum List

Back